Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:50:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can my economy be fulfilled in the future with Bitcoin?  (Read 2811 times)
tanzaholzmann (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:57:01 AM

I have seen the price of bitcoin is very high and has exceeded 15000 $ for one bitcoin, and now the price of bitcoin is under 10,000 $ and maybe this is my chance to buy bitcoin as much money as I have and hope to get enough profit for my economy in the future.

am I wrong with this step?
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 12:25:50 PM

Think again about how much you want to invest, the risk of losing that money, the profit you would like to receive, and the duration of your investment.
Investment based on "the price was about $ 15,000 then will return to that level soon" will lead you to lose.
Also, greed will cause the same losses.

Overall, I do not expect the price to rise "above $ 10,000" soon but do not say that this time is inadequate to buy some bitcoins.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tiurminator

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:08:10 PM

I have seen the price of bitcoin is very high and has exceeded 15000 $ for one bitcoin, and now the price of bitcoin is under 10,000 $ and maybe this is my chance to buy bitcoin as much money as I have and hope to get enough profit for my economy in the future.

You are not wrong, but nobody can predict the bitcoin price tomorrow.  It is true for now the price is a little low if you compare to the last December so it is more affordable to buy.  Just remember invest only what you can afford to lose.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:38:08 PM

my chance to buy bitcoin as much money as I have and hope to get enough profit

this part is generally wrong because of two things: you are planning on hoping for profit instead of knowing whether it is possible or not through an analysis and logic. and also your investment amount is important.

of course it is impossible for me to say unless i know you first. you may be a 14 year old kid and "as much money as i have" can mean your lunch money. in which case go for it. that is the best investment you can make. worse case scenario you don't really lose anything but have a nice chance of making a lot. and that can help you in your future.
or you may be 40 year old dude with wife and kids in which case "as much money as i have" can mean your whole life savings which is a terrible idea. worse case scenario is that your life is ruined.

There is a FOMO brewing...
katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:52:32 PM

You won't be wrong, but nothing is certain in this world. Just be hope that history will repeat itself. If you buy some bitcoin today and get the price up to 20k. Then you will get the biggest profit of your life. 
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:57:58 PM

But you have to think further to do it. Currently the price of bitcoin is not stable. My advice is to collect and save it if you have money to make a purchase. If the price reaches $ 10,000 and above. That is not a guarantee for you. That's just an estimate. Because no one knows the price will rise.
pernah ada

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:09:13 PM

I still don't know for sure, but I remain optimistic that bitcoin in the future can meet our economy. We remain patient whatever happens with bitcoin.
Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:21:36 PM

no brother this month ideal to buy some bitcoin.because last year in august the price shown thats going ip

mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:22:38 PM

yes most people misinterpret Bitcoin and always have the ambition to get a lot of money in the next few months, it is very wrong sometimes there is a negative effect on themselves from the economic and psychological side.

the first is that you are prepared with all the risks that might be worse than your expectations? Today many people are patient after buying ATH, so try to think again don't keep all the eggs in the same basket.

There is nothing wrong actually everything depends on yourself, if you want to really invest, I hope to save and forget in the next few years, another word is do not always think about every condition, every year will definitely get a good achievement, maybe values will always rise following increased adoption in a few months.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:35:21 PM

You try to be careful though because nobody knows if the price of Bitcoin will ever see again at $20,000 per Bitcoin. But some other people say that it will again see that price so I am in for it.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:56:53 PM

You are not wrong, but nobody can predict the bitcoin price tomorrow.  It is true for now the price is a little low if you compare to the last December so it is more affordable to buy.  Just remember invest only what you can afford to lose.
Definitely bitcoin will have better price than what OP have seen like $15k levels (I assume he has missed to see bitcoin prices when it was trading above $19k). When bitcoin will be having better prices, what actually matter is, how many coins we are holding. People who have mined in early days have sold when bitcoin reached $10/$50/$100/$200/$1000 levels and now regretting. I mean, bitcoin will reach one million USD one day, but now many of bitcoins we are going to have at that time ?

It is not even about bitcoin being the main currency of the world, it is about bitcoin actually being used by the few of us here as a currency. In as much as that is not in play, the market will still always end up being driven by speculations and manipulations, and the result of what we are having now is what we will have to keep dealing with over and over again even in coming years. I believe as time goes on, things would change but we surely are not there yet.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:13:53 PM

As at today, to see you still operating under the assumption that bitcoin price is still below $10000 shows you are not up to date with current events because below $10000 should be > $9,000 which is not the case here.

Price has gone below $6,500 as at the time I am speaking which also comes with its own advantage as an opportunity for you to invest if you have much money to spare.

But it comes with a warning that depending on the targeted profit you have in mind, be ready to be humbled in patience. The market is not stable now and if you are not ready to set your mind away from the volatility, I would advise that you look at other options to meet your investment needs. You are the only one solely responsible for the outcome of your investment decision.
devormity

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:41:35 PM

investing in the world of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin does have a very high risk. then you have to be careful when investing so you don't get losses.

think longer about what you will do. now the price of bitcoin is not stable, and no one can predict correctly. maybe to be able to return at a price of $ 15,000 takes a long time. You don't have to invest everything you have, but set aside to avoid big losses.
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:45:00 PM

Risk management is more important, just invest your Inactive money in bitcoin, don't focus on the high price of it in the future.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
Priaa165

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:13:09 PM

That's not wrong but also keep in mind that this is not necessarily right because the determinant of bitcoin prices is not just one. It needs to be studied more deeply about variables that are very influential before we decide to buy.
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:16:08 PM

I think the answer is yes. But at first you have to learn the strategy of bitcoin investment and price up and down effect. Then it can be hoped to have a satisfied economic condition in future.

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:24:37 PM

Your decision is very right. Because most people think otherwise and not a few people are sorry because they have made a purchase of bitcoin when the price is above $15,000 to be exact in December last year. I am happy with the decision you make and I do the same thing so now we are just patient and waiting for the right time to take advantage of the purchase of bitcoin.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:43:20 PM

You are perfectly right with your decision. This is what most of the people forget and do mistakes while investing in bitcoin. But as you have taken the right thought then I am sure you will have the right step forward too. Because just look around you, bitcoin has taken the giant leaps meany times in its journey so these ups and downs are cycle changes according to different facts so I am pretty sure this year is no different. You can always choose to invest in such time.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:35:11 PM

maybe this is my chance to buy bitcoin as much money as I have and hope to get enough profit for my economy in the future.

Wrong with what you have said. as "much" money as you have.

Invest only the amount that you afford to lose but if you have fully believed that it will definitely cross over and goes above $10,000 again, do it.

Your decision of getting attracted to buy at the dip is one of the best thing that you can do today while the market plummets.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:19:09 AM

Because of volatility, it is really unpredictable. Bitcoin is showing different prices always. One day it is standing at some level but on other day it may be totally changing or slightly disturbing from focal point. But the fluctuations are compulsory. There is no life of bitcoin without change at every day. We hope there might be some tools invented in future that can predict bitcoin price.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: