Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:22:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can my economy be fulfilled in the future with Bitcoin?  (Read 2811 times)
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:09:31 PM

It will depend on how widespread is the usage of bitcoin. If the majority of the people and businesses uses bitcoin then it may create an impact on the country's economy. But government and the financial sector have to create some effective ways on how to deal with bitcoin's volatility first to protect the economy from its rapid price fluctuation.
It depends on the actions of each person. If we use them properly and respect the market. It will grow strongly in the near future. The future is interesting for human beings.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:30:11 PM

I have seen the price of bitcoin is very high and has exceeded 15000 $ for one bitcoin, and now the price of bitcoin is under 10,000 $ and maybe this is my chance to buy bitcoin as much money as I have and hope to get enough profit for my economy in the future.

am I wrong with this step?
The strategy is fine, buying bitcoin right now is a great decision, the real question is if you are willing to hold until that happens? It is very easy to see what needs to be done but it is a very different thing to actually do it, for example everyone knows what it is needed to have a more healthy body, you need to eat healthy food and do some exercise, but how many people do it? A minority, because they lack the resolve to do it even if they know it is right for them.
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:42:32 PM

Yes, It depends on your investment and how you handle your money.
MTNAX

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:48:44 AM

It all depends on us who use bitcoin, if we follow a lot of bounty campaigns maybe the benefits we get will be more. But we also have to remember, if many people who use bitcoin will have an impact on the country's economy. So it's better if we use bitcoin for the side and prioritize our current work, because we don't know exactly how bitcoin will be in the future.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:10:55 AM

It will depend on how widespread is the usage of bitcoin. If the majority of the people and businesses uses bitcoin then it may create an impact on the country's economy. But government and the financial sector have to create some effective ways on how to deal with bitcoin's volatility first to protect the economy from its rapid price fluctuation.
It depends on the actions of each person. If we use them properly and respect the market. It will grow strongly in the near future. The future is interesting for human beings.
Yeah if bitcoin can spread and develop into a legitimate currency later, you can use bitcoin like using fiat, of course you can fulfill your needs using bitcoin, for economic problems it depends on you, if you want to invest and believe it is very possible bitcoin can fulfill your economy to be more good
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:27:58 AM

It all depends on us who use bitcoin, if we follow a lot of bounty campaigns maybe the benefits we get will be more. But we also have to remember, if many people who use bitcoin will have an impact on the country's economy. So it's better if we use bitcoin for the side and prioritize our current work, because we don't know exactly how bitcoin will be in the future.

Japan is now legalizing cryptocurrency in their country and the economy is improving, people can easily pay taxes since they can earn more income due to cryptocurrency trading in the market.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:55:43 AM

I have seen the price of bitcoin is very high and has exceeded 15000 $ for one bitcoin, and now the price of bitcoin is under 10,000 $ and maybe this is my chance to buy bitcoin as much money as I have and hope to get enough profit for my economy in the future.

you can take the risk, bitcoin is a coin that if you take the risk then in the end you can say that it is worth the wait but we dont know when it will happen since bitcoin price is unpredictable, the todays price is a good price to invest in dont hesitate because you will invest in a strong and well established coin in the market.
qumeijia

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:02:00 AM

Why not?
Every one here is willing to be rich and have investment for future, why aren't yo? So, lets doing the best here, do as we can and never give up. I think if you have though to buy bitcoin now is good decision. The price of bitcoin is very low and you will get return of your money from buying bitcoin sooner. The most crucial is be positive to anything, then it will return to you as you expect and hope.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:06:22 AM

you are not wrong if you have to think like that but you still need to decide how much money you want to use to buy bitcoin and don't use all of your money in bitcoin only. keep some amount of the money for your daily need because of bitcoin price still difficult to increase until $10k again and maybe it will happen in the next year. make sure you can buy bitcoin at the lower price and keep that bitcoin in your own wallet and not in the exchange just to prevent from the attacker.
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:42:00 AM

Yes, the current bitcoin price is good to buy in and wait for the market to recover, you will have a high profit. You should divide your money to buy in, which is more risky if you only buy every Bitcoin. I believe that the price of Bitcoin and other coin will recover from now until 2018.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ngano ba

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:51:08 AM

It will be fulfilled ,your economy is so small all you wanna do is work hard and be patient , be wise enough for every move you make and have a good time with bitcoin, trust in it and the future of your iwn economy is very bright in the coming days.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:05:06 AM

I think we can help them by introducing them to cryptocurrencies and I will also advised us to give them financial assistance. Trading is one of the ways we can encourage them to develop their skills.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:26:17 AM

I think we can help them by introducing them to cryptocurrencies and I will also advised us to give them financial assistance. Trading is one of the ways we can encourage them to develop their skills.

Thats a nice doing sir because if you teach them to know more about crypto and also the country benefits with this,  then you advise people to know more about financial thats a big help too. Honestly i not really good in trading i always do buy low and sell high but its profitable too but ill always look the coins if there coins is beneficially helpful or good road map plan like shitcoins to the market i buy it.

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:37:43 AM

If you are a smart investors then you dont ask such questions but invest heavily in such situation. The focus should be on creating lot of margin window by buying the crypto at lowest possible prices. To be frank this is the only way to make lot of profits with this market. If we know very well that this market is very much volatile and its always having bear trends like this followed by mainly bullish trends then there should not be any problems with buying the crypto at lowest price like this. Its actually great to have discount rate and thus we can easily grow our earnings with this.  Wink
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:41:51 AM

in my opinion it is the action of each individual. if he uses it very well and sees the market price, he may be enough to fulfill his economic needs. if they are wasteful and greedy at least enough for their needs.
sempak bulong

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:47:38 PM

Your steps are correct, so it's up to you to manage your bitcoin, if you want to make a profit, invest and hold back until prices rise.
henlity87

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:17:29 AM

in my opinion having such thoughts is not wrong but no one can predict how fast or how high bitcoin will rise again, who worry about bitcoin will even decrease in value and it will make a loss if you invest all your money here. you and hope that bitcoin will rise quickly and high.
Don't get worried by seeing the current market. There are few bad days in bitcoin market and these days are one of them. Soon everything will be sorted out and bitcoin will again boom.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:33:42 AM

The cryptocurrencies market is going to recover and therefore now is the right time to buy bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies.  The current price maybe the low bitcoin can go this year and buying now should be the best thing to do now.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:26:42 AM

Well, sometimes it's a mistake and sometimes it's right but keep in mind that this is not always right because the determinant of a bitcoin price is not alone but much. We need to study it better should be able to understand the important things that are very influential before we really decide to buy.
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:02:27 PM

Yes I have trust in bitcoin and cryptocurrency that in the future my goals in life will be achieved through this digital technology, circulating in the internet, one thing to remember that hardwork will be a factor in accomplishing your goal and a good lucky time .
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: