Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:25:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🐐🔥 [ANN][AIRDOP] Goat Cash - Satoshi's True Vision 🔥🐐🔥  (Read 23828 times)
GoatMaster

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:32:49 PM

I love Goat that's why I'm here. By the way, I have followed your twitter account and have joined your telegram group as well. So now, how can I participate in the airdrops? Wink

We're going to be doing another invite bounty tomorrow when the dApp is back up, but you in all our channels, so I'll hit you up with some $GOAT love!
selenagoatmez (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 08:00:26 AM

Finally another cool funnycoin - Lol. Are you not afraid of people forking your project to create also a sheepcoin?

No unless we for it first for $SHEEP, $CHICKEN, $COW ... lol

We love all farm creatures and welcome any such additions to the Farm Collective.

Have a look at our dApp https://wallet.goat.cash, upload a goat and get some $GOAT via the AGI (Artificial Goat Intelligence). It's called Proof-of-Goat (PoG).
GoatMaster

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:03:59 AM

We're back online with our $GOAT giving dApp! Come on in and have some fun... and earn some $GOAT

https://t.me/gotgoatcash

If you join from here, just mention BTCT and I'll message you for a joining bonus!

GoatMaster

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:14:44 AM

Finally another cool funnycoin - Lol. Are you not afraid of people forking your project to create also a sheepcoin?

Well we have a "gestation" *staking element to our $GOAT Cash as well... we were going to make it $KID but then thought we'd stick to more $GOAT.

We aren't concerned about sheep, they're friendly and don't have as much value in the real world as a goat!
markovonline

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:59:17 AM

The name is certainly not very good. For example can not relate to the project seriously if it has such a name. I hope you understand what you are doing because the idea is interesting, although of course not new.
GoatMaster

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:02:51 AM

The name is certainly not very good. For example can not relate to the project seriously if it has such a name. I hope you understand what you are doing because the idea is interesting, although of course not new.

I don't know what you mean? I think it shows both the fun side of our project and then you get a sense of what we're about. Our mission is serious, but we do it with fun. What's not to like?

Also, I'd be curious to understand more about the other projects like this there are? I mean, that have the distributed application(s) and technology that we do as well as a charity aspect to the project? Genuinely curious as I don't know of any! Would love to read more on them though!

betcoinx10

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:15:23 AM

The goat cash is  impressed, i uploaded pictures goat and AI system  active  very good.
Monalisastar

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:55:10 AM

I've sincerely been a member of this great project
A friend told me about it while they were carrying on with a bounty on telegram
Everything about them is efficient, the Admins are way so wonderful.
The goat master, Vincent van are working relentlessly to bring out the light in this project.
I've been able to mine a good number of goat tokens through uploading goat memes and I'm really happy I'm a part of this project.

Keep the great work up guys
You've got me
selenagoatmez (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 01:27:33 PM

I've sincerely been a member of this great project
A friend told me about it while they were carrying on with a bounty on telegram
Everything about them is efficient, the Admins are way so wonderful.
The goat master, Vincent van are working relentlessly to bring out the light in this project.
I've been able to mine a good number of goat tokens through uploading goat memes and I'm really happy I'm a part of this project.

Keep the great work up guys
You've got me

As part of the herd, we ensure our flock gets taken care of. Always.
GoatMaster

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:59:51 PM

What a week it's been...

Thank you to everyone for being a part of the herd. We've now passed 1000 members on telegram and so many $GOAT given out through bounties and our dapp. It's just amazing to have everyone a part of the $GOAT Cash movement.

The further, and wider we spread, the more impact we can have. So thank you again to everyone. This is 1 week down... imagine what's to come...  Grin
Apula

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:44:04 PM

project specs seems pretty fancy, i think i can start following thread and project to see its future, hope i've got chose a good one
GoatMaster

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:14:34 PM

project specs seems pretty fancy, i think i can start following thread and project to see its future, hope i've got chose a good one

You sure did my friend. We have some corking things lined up.
GoatMaster

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:51:35 AM

Read more about our dApp here:

https://medium.com/@goatcash/goat-cash-inside-the-dapp-agi-bdb70e32b573
GoatMaster

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:00:49 AM

On top of this, if you're a $PPI hodler, you can get $GOAT Cash airdropped to you.

The link to the tweet is here: https://twitter.com/piedpipercoin/status/1030861154531332096

Text is:

Some of you might know we actually took @GotGoatCash to court over their explicit stealing of our Hotdog/No Hotdog dApp blueprints. With the Honorable Judge Doge presiding we won a settlement for our users. This is the next airdrop!

If you hodl $PPI, any amount, you will receive 100 $GOAT!

GoatMaster

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:05:18 AM

We are going to start a twitter growth airdrop - tweet us with a screenshot of you following us and your ERC20 for a 50 $GOAT bonus!

https://twitter.com/GotGoatCash

Go get em! Free $GOAT!
GoatMaster

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:46:24 AM

GOAT BOUNTY TIME - 50 $GOAT for every person you invite into telegram!

https://twitter.com/GotGoatCash/status/1031816320814329857

Earn some easy goat!
GoatMaster

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:26:55 AM

Now live on State of the dApps!

https://www.stateofthedapps.com/dapps/the-goat-analyzer

CryptoRothschild

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:47:43 AM

No unless we for it first for $SHEEP, $CHICKEN, $COW ... lol

We love all farm creatures and welcome any such additions to the Farm Collective.

Have a look at our dApp https://wallet.goat.cash, upload a goat and get some $GOAT via the AGI (Artificial Goat Intelligence). It's called Proof-of-Goat (PoG).

Nice advise, will follow. But I still remember the days of Penguincoin, Pandacoin and the time of nice futty animal-coins.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:26:30 PM

It has become very popular to make crypto seals, now crito goats. It sounds really funny, but how much does it cost? on what exchange can I trade such a token? typically, exchanges have restrictions on certain tokens of the Deposit. How much will I get for airdrop?
Eulalila

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:40:12 PM

The idea and product is amazing. Platform needs to connect with lots of influencers to make platform work. Also, they need to connect with lots of brands as well. Team and advisors looks like they will be able to meet the roadmap.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: