Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:51:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can back to 20.000 to December?  (Read 1528 times)
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:27:56 PM

We don't have any assurance if bitcoin will hit the 20k price again by December because as we can in the market now it's hard to say if we achieved that kind of price by December. Maybe 10k or 15k price is enough but like I said no one knows what will be the price of bitcoin in december.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:33:11 AM

Bitcoin can be back to 20 thousand dollars and even cross 20 thousand dollars at the time of next bull run we can expect previous all-time high prices once the market sentiment gets strong then we can see new price hike
ymaico

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:57:33 AM

it is unlikely that this year and even next year I doubt that he will reach such a threshold
jfelix

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 06:36:21 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 07:53:25 AM by jfelix

Everybody is hoping for that ,so unlikely to happen.
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:40:57 AM

What you thinking in this market can bitcoin back to high price or now is stable price  6000-7000 and in this year no hope that go up and nothing positive news to go gainer?
More specifically, Gordon’s cryptocurrency prediction is that Bitcoin will first drop below $5,000 only to rebound and reach $10,000 by the end of this year. Gordon argues that the main reason for this shifting price trend is the ”significant market volatility” in cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin.
Well there's nothing wrong if we believe and hoping that bitcoin will reach a $20k price before december will finish. If will now happen it's alright because there so many days will come and bitcoin will back on track again.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
BlackSociety

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:42:12 AM

Although the price of Bitcoin is slowly rising, I don't think it will rebound to $20,000. No more money flows into Bitcoin. How can it achieve such a rise?

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
smt_red

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:45:05 AM

What you thinking in this market can bitcoin back to high price or now is stable price  6000-7000 and in this year no hope that go up and nothing positive news to go gainer?
More specifically, Gordon’s cryptocurrency prediction is that Bitcoin will first drop below $5,000 only to rebound and reach $10,000 by the end of this year. Gordon argues that the main reason for this shifting price trend is the ”significant market volatility” in cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin.

My expectation to the bitcoin price reach 25k dollars in the month of the
september 2019.
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:20:18 AM

...No more money flows into Bitcoin. How can it achieve such a rise?

Even if the price only goes sideways at the moment, a lot of money is flowing into
Bitcoin. The miners have to sell at least a certain percentage of their block rewards
in order to pay for hardware, electricity, taxes and other expenses. Therefore they
create a constant downward pressure on the price.

This implies that even if the price goes sideways a lot of new money has to flow
into Bitcoin just to absorb the sells made by the miners.

If we assume that the miners sell 60 % of their block rewards, we are looking at
1080 BTC that are going to be sold every single day. This is the equivalent of
nearly 7M $ at the current price.

Cindykhato

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:47:51 AM

It's just a speculation can bring us to $20k by year end as in reality it's difficult to make it happen. The market seems not good enough to make a rally and I'm happy to see the price of bitcoin at $12k by year end if we can have a good news that will swing the market back to life.
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:41:47 PM

What you thinking in this market can bitcoin back to high price or now is stable price  6000-7000 and in this year no hope that go up and nothing positive news to go gainer?

My expectation to the bitcoin price reach 25k dollars in the month of the
september 2019.
That is probably not going to happen either the chances of seeing that are higher than all of those people that think that the price is going to recover before the end of this year, just remember to have a plan just in case the price does not reach those levels at the time you predict, many people only have one plan and when that fails they do not know what to do, do not be one of those persons.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:24:24 AM

Every one expect a big price on December,but I don't see that will happened, the history chart can't become a reliable source, one of the reason I pessimistic is even though there are numerous of positive news, the bitcoin price still unable to go up, it seems like the market is controlled by whales, when that happens I don't see there is chances the price going to go up quickly

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
arpon11

Merit: 282

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:13:47 AM

We have makes some money by taking advantage of the cryptocurrencies boom in 2017 and I pray we get to that level.  $20,000 need to be reach again and we have to  see that by the end of the year of first quarter of the next year.  Investing now that the market is down should be the best investment to make now.
sheenaedago

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:27:33 AM

I know bitcoin will reach at $20k but I think not in this year. It take long time before to reach at that peak and maybe in the first month of 2019, bitcoin prices will start to grow and grow more further even to reach $50k for the year 2019. And I think many of us assume this high peak.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:11:40 PM

That is probably not going to happen either the chances of seeing that are higher than all of those people that think that the price is going to recover before the end of this year, just remember to have a plan just in case the price does not reach those levels at the time you predict, many people only have one plan and when that fails they do not know what to do, do not be one of those persons.
Actually $25k at the September next year may be a bit realistic or even in 2020, but nothing should be expected that much when it comes to this year because whether we like it or not, we still have a lot of resistances above us and certainly, the market still looks like it has more room to go down lower. it is, I am sure as time goes on we will definitely get to see how far the market moves even if it decides to switch to the way up. Recovery will take a while which I expect there would be a consolidation period before even seeing any recovery at all.

Every one expect a big price on December,but I don't see that will happened, the history chart can't become a reliable source, one of the reason I pessimistic is even though there are numerous of positive news, the bitcoin price still unable to go up, it seems like the market is controlled by whales, when that happens I don't see there is chances the price going to go up quickly
Those who are expecting a big price in December are those who really have no understanding of how the market can work and then all they care about is moon and stars. We will be very lucky if we manage to go past $17k at the end of this year and that would have been a very great achievement for the year but as it is, nothing is guaranteed and looking at the way things are, the market sure looks like it could have more room to go lower.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:36:55 PM

Actually $25k at the September next year may be a bit realistic or even in 2020, but nothing should be expected that much when it comes to this year because whether we like it or not, we still have a lot of resistances above us and certainly, the market still looks like it has more room to go down lower. it is, I am sure as time goes on we will definitely get to see how far the market moves even if it decides to switch to the way up. Recovery will take a while which I expect there would be a consolidation period before even seeing any recovery at all.

Those who are expecting a big price in December are those who really have no understanding of how the market can work and then all they care about is moon and stars. We will be very lucky if we manage to go past $17k at the end of this year and that would have been a very great achievement for the year but as it is, nothing is guaranteed and looking at the way things are, the market sure looks like it could have more room to go lower.
For me everything is  possible because of its volatility in a single minute it will pump or might go back to the lower price ever that the worse things to happen to it, but ever since if we look at the history bitcoin never missed as what is predicted.
chulos

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:15:57 PM

Despite a lot of uncertainty on the market, Bitcoin shows us that he is still the most demanding and powerful cryptome. The market dominance of bitcoin is high. Bitcoin may rise above $ 20000, but it may not. Predictions are so much how many people are interested in this bussines. Until December of this year, i do not think the prize will cost $ 20000. On the other hand, it is a question of not raising bitcoins to $ 20000, but when. It will happen, but i guess it will happen later.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
maarx

Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:55:45 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 02:28:14 AM by maarx

Less chance to happen so. Current growth trend is not supporting the growth as like last year. But there is a possibility for $12K this December 2018. $20k is not possible seeing the current growth trend. 2018 has been in favor of buyers then sellers. 2017 was an year of crypto and lets see what would happen in 2019. Hope 2019 should mirror 70% of 2017's growth minimum.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:57:26 PM

In that case mate, that's too harsh to expect that bad and I think these people who were saying positive against crypto for December really did something responsive. Through motivation build up, it doesn't mean they didn't have no understanding, but the most certain matters for them was their progressive thinking after that declination will rise back as part of the recovery period. So let's just ride on with the best that we can do in order to set back for good and take those pending profits as we hold our assets.

usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 555

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:44:27 PM

Since it is prediction,we can make three options.Maybe ,Yes and No.
To be frank the price of bitcoin and cryptocurrency became a unpredictable one . It's like anything happens in the price .A sudden fall and raise in bitcoin price. Now many people get into bitcoin as compared to pass 8-9 years. Which may cause anything to happen in a day.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:22:57 PM

Since it is prediction,we can make three options.Maybe ,Yes and No.
To be frank the price of bitcoin and cryptocurrency became a unpredictable one . It's like anything happens in the price .A sudden fall and raise in bitcoin price. Now many people get into bitcoin as compared to pass 8-9 years. Which may cause anything to happen in a day.

Yeah, it been for so long time the unpredicatable market still erradicate so well and we should be patient at all times. Never be discourage. Hopefully this December or earlier this year we will witness how brilliant bitcoin will stand against those fud and fake news behind.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: