Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:02:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: South Korea officially recognizes cryptocurrency exchanges as financial... 🔥🔥  (Read 1583 times)
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:22:11 PM

It's a good news for all the bitcoin users and whole crypto currency. We need more countries to regulate it so that people won't be scare of investing in crypto currencies. There are many countries in the world if most of them regulate in then bitcoin will be a mainstream currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:36:48 PM

South Korea for now recognizes crypto currency exchanges as financial institutions. It's a GOOD news and BAD news... More info here: https://blockchainmuffin.com/south-korea-officially-recognizes-cryptocurrency-exchanges-as-financial-institutions

of course this is good news, because from a few months ago Korea has allowed crypto trading to re-operate. I think this is an extraordinary progress because Korea has a big share in the crypto market.
bonballi

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:19:54 PM

That’s pretty good news for both cryptocurrecny and south Korea. It’s will helps crypto to get more popularity worldwide and that should inspire other country to recognize crypto.
FunZedCrypto

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:31:30 PM

It is really a good news that a country like South Korea has accepted crypto currency exchanges. But the concept of a local authority, customer verification may lead to dissatisfaction of the people to fully get into the vibe of crypto currency world. But in the long term, it will be good for them to have it.
pltgksl

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 05:34:25 PM

This is a smart step for the government
btchunter786

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:54:36 PM

crypto is proving that if your are good at your work then the world have to appreciate you, the same thing is happening with cryptocurrency here , with the passes of time more and more country are getting friendly about deal wit it
maichimoto

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:56:43 PM

South Korea for now recognizes crypto currency exchanges as financial institutions. It's a GOOD news and BAD news... More info here: https://blockchainmuffin.com/south-korea-officially-recognizes-cryptocurrency-exchanges-as-financial-institutions

it's important to understand that bitcoin and other decnetralized currencies don't need centralized exchanges, governments or regulators. It just needs users to make the transactions and mining
cryptolovers990

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:20:11 PM

i think it is very good news for crypto currency because crypto are create a new field in south korea. it will play a good role in crypto world. i think it makes a trust for investor and committed to profit for investors.
criptoturk

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 07:32:45 PM

this is a very beautiful and positive news about cryptocurrency world. I hope this news makes a positive impact on the cryptocurrency market. Additionally South Korea as amazing growing country is a pioneers many innovations and technologies in many field.

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
scribble2

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:41:10 PM

South Korea officially approve the cryptocurrency it is amazing. i think it is very good sign for cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency are spread day day by day. it will play a good role for develop economy in the country.

annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:01:33 PM

A government is recognizing crypto exchange agencies as a legal financial institution is really a good news for us who are keen to know about the development and evolvement of crypto space in the world economy. But here recognizing as a legal institution is treating as per their regulations. Hope they do not make the misuse of this regulation power.
farhiamunni

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:22:26 PM

That’s a great news. And this will be great for south korean’s finance. And I hope crypto will have a bright future on south korea.
pehuk

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:22:48 PM

This is really good news for the crypto currency market and also for the investors of this market. Now one more country has accepted crypto currency and this way it will be popular over the world.
Zhamilya

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:37:45 PM

If I am not wrong it is an old news which was released during early July. Anyways, it is inevitable for all the developed countries to regulate and allow crypto exchanges as they can understand the important role it can play in a country's GDP and further development. Hopefully, other countries will take this as an example.
rnssol

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:46:56 PM

Well it most probably is a good news. There is a huge need of acceptance for crypto currencies across the world. Good luck South Korea!
Abu Shadow

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:20:03 PM

This is good news to the people of South Korea and to the whole crypto community as this can add more investors to join in crypto. South Korea has been very active in dealing with cryptocurrency as such supports from the government can boost morale to crypto.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Kimskie12

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:22:52 PM

It is more on goodnews, it helps a lot in crypto world if they legalize it. I hope more country will legalize it until in the future it will be all legalized.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:29:16 PM

Yea, good news as more adoption and usage of bitcoin will be encouraged in that country and the demand will also increase. Then it is a bad news because users will be taxed by the government and this will reduce or remove the anonymity  of bitcoin. So we can say the family lose here and gain there. But it is far more better than outright ban.
arafat222

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:31:10 PM

Wow it's good news if this news is true then I think it's good for crytocurrency
I hope all crytocurrency recover now and price going to high
Bugsy22

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:47:48 PM

To me it's a very good news. I have no problem with (KYC) and (AML) things.

Agree. Unless you're engaged in any criminal activities, you should be happy about that. What's the problem with (KYC) and (AML) if you are not a criminal, right?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: