Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:46:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens to market ?  (Read 6068 times)
Charithacrypto (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:45:26 PM

Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

How long time will this take to survive ?
btcmaster999

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:35:20 PM

We can hope that the price will rise soon. It just needs some time. After a few weeks maybe, the prices of the cryptos may rise.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:42:10 PM

This thing happens every now and then. You should not panic when this bloodbath occurs and you should take advantage of it if you can in this situation. This is the right time to buy crypto while it is on it's deep value. This thing will soon stabilizes and things will be back to normal. Volatility at it's best.
Victorheywhy

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:43:15 PM

The market is presently terrible, which isn't favourable for most investors at all. I just hope things get better as soon as possible because this dip is really getting too much. But, our minds need not be negative when such an issue arises. Let's just wait till the market goes stable again.
frankbeard

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:45:12 PM

We are nearing the optimal buy point.  Of course this is right when everyone is panic selling.  Crazy times right now.  I cannot even fathom what would make someone sell at these prices.  You will walk away with pennies (if your lucky) or you could have a few lottery tickets in your pocket for tomorrow.  Seems easy to me. 
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:50:01 PM

The market is plummeting very quickly in the last week. The large possibility is that the negative impact from SEC will lead to such rapid declines. Currently, the BTC rate is over $ 6000, and ETH is just over $ 300, a very low exchange rate, and if you want to invest now, this is a very reasonable time.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Casmiro

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:52:08 PM

rightly so that when this happens in the market. I think this is closely associated with various negative news about crypto. And this condition will still be long, we just wait until the end of this year.
JonnPilok
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:55:59 PM

I like the market today. The lower the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum will drop, the more I can buy them! I'm waiting for the right moment when it will be possible to start buying, but it seems to me that this will not happen soon. The fall will last until winter. I want to buy Bitcoin for 4000$.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:57:13 PM

Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

The market at this time witnessed a sharp fall in the exchange rate when falling by almost 15% in just one day! IMO, the ability of the cryptocurrency market to rebound in 2018 is impossible when negative news is coming in contact with cryptos. And if you want to invest then should do immediately because the exchange rate is at the bottom.
vederfreds

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:58:32 PM

The market turned into a buyers dream.  Imagine these prices a year ago.  you would have done anything to buy at these prices.  And now most are freaking out and running scared for the door.  I'm holding.  I'm also switching Bitcoin into Alts very slowly as each 50 billion is subtracted from the market cap.  

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dClinic.io ║ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain (https://dclinic.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/center
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:04:27 PM

I see this as a normal trend after the hype in the market. So many dump trend this year and no one knows when it will stop and go back to a bull run. Well, I still believe in bitcoin more months to go before the end of 2018 let’s all wait for some goodnews in the coming months especially in September, ETF will be a big thing in this market.
raiderking96

Activity: 252

pantang menyerah

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:08:32 PM

I think the cyrptocurrency market price this year will give a bad record. This year cryptocurrency is like losing trust from the public, many people are pessimistic about cryptocurrency or even many people who have suffered losses. Sometimes I think cyprocurrency won't last much longer, but hopefully bitcoin will still be able to fight against the market.
didzi

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:11:21 PM

The market turned into a buyers dream.  Imagine these prices a year ago.  you would have done anything to buy at these prices.  And now most are freaking out and running scared for the door.  I'm holding.  I'm also switching Bitcoin into Alts very slowly as each 50 billion is subtracted from the market cap.  

buyers dream, what a nice words my friend
in this time we just need to increase our patience, if we believe in crypto
and don't be the weak hands,, because weak hands will never wins,

valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:18:03 PM

Well a whole lot of people are on holidays and so there are no much activities going on in the market space, so i expected market to behave this way, things will pick up again ending of the month and September beginning.
xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:21:58 PM

I think that the market will continue its decline until bitcoin will not return to the price of last year in$4000
Mishgan27

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:24:36 PM

I think the market is adjusted in October or November. now we need new participants, investors, the flow of money. in the meantime, whales are replacing all small fish from the market.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:25:08 PM

We have been in multiple dips already and people still complain in every downtrend that is happening in the market and all of you should know by now that the market is volatile and the dipping of the prices of major cryptocurrencies is just natural. Sure when BTC and ETH started its uptrend in the last week of September many altcoins are dipping its prices which is weird but that just indicates that the market is saturated and there is no new player in the crypto market which is what we need that is why when the prices of the top 100 coins dropped many altcoins in raised in price.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:25:58 PM

We have no crystal to see on how this dipping and bear market will end.
I think that the market will continue its decline until bitcoin will not return to the price of last year in$4000
I have read that prediction that bitcoin can possibly hit back to $4,000 before it finally reach its height.

I'm so excited to see it recover after all of these months and for the ETF as well.

They want us to sell at low so they can ge a better entry point before ETF gets approved. - crossing my fingers lol.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
flyingdutchmen

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:28:36 PM

The market is plummeting very quickly in the last week. The large possibility is that the negative impact from SEC will lead to such rapid declines. Currently, the BTC rate is over $ 6000, and ETH is just over $ 300, a very low exchange rate, and if you want to invest now, this is a very reasonable time.

In my opinion only the weak hands sold after the SEC announcement. If you are around for a while you would have realised that this was actually good news...yes you heard right, good news. The SEC did not reject the proposal straight away, what does this mean?

Well, it means, this time, for the first time, they are giving this serious thoughts...but people have unrealistic expectations, of course they need more time to really evaluate this new proposal. Give me a break.

tableofcontents

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:29:05 PM

Right now market is depreciating. It's like a trend like if i t goes down this month, the next month it will go up again. The problem is if this would be constant, market won't ever get back to $20k
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: