Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 08:13:02 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens to market ?  (Read 6079 times)
CrpVeronika

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:12:22 AM

It will take a very long time. I think that the pump will happen in 2019-2020.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:17:12 AM

Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

How long time will this take to survive ?

Btc market is not too dump, but eth market is. If you look at some exchanges, eth price has dropping around 12% in the last 24h.
We are all wondering what happening in the market. There could be some peoples know about it and try to manipulate the altcoins market.
Maybe because SEC delay ?

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:19:50 AM

It will take a very long time. I think that the pump will happen in 2019-2020.
Price fluctuation is common for anytime because demand and supply is affected in current scenario so automatically this change soon and this year we will see the better result.
Because recently some positive news are comes in Bitcoin so panic investors are buy soon this will going to moon.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
jackpot888

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:28:41 AM

The crypto market is currently going down. There is no specific rule or data which can tell when it will be stable again. But past records says that market will be stable again in a few days. Thanks! Smiley
FireEye58

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:44:30 AM

Its true current market position is not in a good position. Bitcoin , ethereum and other coins prices are falls down. I think it happens because of low demand and i also believe situation will change and prices will also increase.
Janeetaa

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:46:04 AM

At the moment the market has dropped dramatically. We do not need to panic in this market situation, precisely this is the right time for us to invest before prices rise again. I hope the market will stabilize quickly and return to normal in recent weeks.
RichardBTC

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:48:02 AM

People are manipulating it to gain as much btc as they can so that when the real shit hits the fan they are going to score big. Its like hitting 2009 all over agian.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:51:15 AM

ENJOY THIS HUGE CRASH.

more is coming.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:58:05 AM

People are manipulating it to gain as much btc as they can so that when the real shit hits the fan they are going to score big. Its like hitting 2009 all over agian.
You don't need to panic when this bloodshed happens and you have to take advantage of it if you can in this situation. This is the right time to buy crypto in the meantime at a deep value. I think this will be stable soon and everything will return to normal.
Warry

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:11:44 PM

I think there is no better idea than just wait and hold Smiley. We can't do anything at the moment to make this market become better because the whales and bad news are trying to control price of whole cryptocurrency market. We only can pray for it rise back asap Smiley
Shative

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:24:56 PM

It’s a common thing of market that the price will fall and after a while it will raise. My idea about this situation is always same and that is hold the coin until the price gets high. From the beginning I am following this and will follow in the future. 
passioncrypto

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:29:17 PM

I didn’t get any specific reason for this situation. But it’s really bad situation for crypto market. All the crypto coins are decreasing if it continue this it will be felt very bad effect on crypto world.
Alighway

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:36:36 PM

Fluctuation in the market is natural. At present market is getting down and it is true. It is down for all the coins like- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Altcoins, Dashcoin and many more. Market is down may be because people are buying less or investing less. Demand and supply increases or decreases. Hoping that, it won’t continue for a longer period of time. Market will be in a stable position very soon.
laros212

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 01:14:17 PM

Blood bathar market..i think for all altocoin follow bitcoin price that was go down..we just stay and hold untill bitcoin price will grow up and then all crypto will follow it..stay hold until december i think will be back grow up again

LKingLion

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:21:02 PM

The market now is struggling in decline. So normally we cannot yet identity until when this circumstances happen. The end of bloody will definitely end in the proper time as the market goes into dump and yet it will pump again.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:23:20 PM

it is dumping but you can't do anything about it. just have patience and don't panic like what others do and spread FUD. it will rise again but we don't know when. maybe at the end of the year like what happened last year.
Lisedc

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:41:31 PM

The cryptocurrency market is all about the pump and dump. The market is in a dump right now and the price of all major cryptocurrencies are falling. But this drop might be temporary and the market might soon recover its previous position. Let's see what happens.
nikotengik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:41:54 PM

Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

How long time will this take to survive ?
I think it is very natural if the price of coins in a market has decreased.
and we will not know when the market will rise.
all need time to return to the original price.
I suggest just holding it if you have assets in the market. do not panic
if not, then this is a good opportunity to buy it now. while discounting the price of a coin.

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:49:09 PM

Only USDT holders are winners at the moment Smiley. So many traders and investors have exchanged all their cryptocurrencies to USDT before this dump and seem like they're really happy right now because they're going to have chance to collect all good cryptocurrencies with really really low price Smiley.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Rezel111

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:54:30 PM

it looks natural and has often happened within the scope of cryptocurreny and when bitcoin has decreased, altcoins have decreased,and the rise and fall of prices is due to many factors and the biggest is the news about the legality of bitcoin,we can only hope that prices will recover as quickly as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: