Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:17:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens to market ?  (Read 6068 times)
sends1

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:59:24 PM

I think it's a good time to buy back if the prices all go down, but don't buy more than 50% of our assets. Usually it will go up by around 1-2 days depending on the type of coin (long term or short term)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:05:40 PM

The situation on the market has not changed for a long time. Prices for altoins have fallen dramatically. What do we have to do? Just wait and hope that everything will change. Here remain the most persistent people.
of course, and the best way to overcome the market right now is that it can only wait until the market goes up again and again the prices of BTC and Altcoin
HusmayaTa

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:22:28 PM

I believe it's a decent time to purchase back if the costs all go down, yet don't purchase over half of our benefits. Typically it will go up by around 1-2 days relying upon the kind of Next year Bitcoin will fundamentally cost in excess of 35 000 dollars. Be that as it may, in this I imagine that over 15,000 dollars he won't rise.coin (long haul or here and now)
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:24:42 PM

The market begins to gain interest, I think that in the near future people will again start actively selling bitcoin thereby reducing the price, because very soon people will stop investing because prices will simply fall lower if nothing good happens.
yomikiyao

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:54:47 AM

This really shows that the market has entered another bear market, and people's attention has begun to drop. The impact of the encryption market began to shrink.
Masleo

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:16:48 PM

This really shows that the market has entered another bear market, and people's attention has begun to drop. The impact of the encryption market began to shrink.

Yes, as we know that according to the history of this market, you can know that it will definitely rise again, so all we need to do is to maintain enough patience to continue to hold our cryptocurrency so that we will be able to Profit in the market. Although the market is still at a low point,
Hecquyn

Activity: 129
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:27:18 PM

I think the market will recover in the future. Many predicted that the time of recovery later this year.
Mark X

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:28:54 PM

The current market situation is very unstable. Almost all coins have decreased in price. It can even be said that the market is falling. I hope that the market will stabilize again. If the market conditions continue like this then many investors will experience a loss. If this situation continues it will have a negative impact on the development of the crypto.Be hope the market situation returns to normal and stable so that investors no longer hesitate in investing. More and more investors invest it will be even better for the development of the crypto world.
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:31:59 PM

Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

How long time will this take to survive ?

I think right now that the market is in a stable position and it will boost up before the year ends thats why we need to be patient in holding our investments.
RomaFin

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:41:09 PM

There is no stability on the market, and it is connected with the fact that everyone is waiting for news on the ETF, which should give an upward impulse, the question is where this will happen. Now there are no sellers as such, but everything can change dramatically in the case of transfer of the solution
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:45:15 PM

Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

I think the market can rise again if ETF got accepted in september, but im sorry to say if etf got rejected again no bull market in the end of this year. Maybe we will see red everywhere in CMC.

Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:46:17 PM

It does not need to take some time for cryptocurrency to survive in all the investment i have been carefully studied it is the cryptocurrency that has a fast ROI (return of investment) process. You could get profit even in just a week, month or a year depending on the strategy you apply when you invest on cryptocurrency. This is one of a kind investment though it has a high risk but still potential profit is also there.
Cairo18

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:49:13 PM

Well, being the first digital currency no question that bitcoin will remain and still have a market in thjs business. However, other cryptocurrency still needs a lot of investors and holders to have a green market thus this is is difficult to do because there are a lot of coins right now and still needs to pump. So we have to choose wisely.
MrBAU

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:57:17 PM

There is no stability on the market, and it is connected with the fact that everyone is waiting for news on the ETF, which should give an upward impulse, the question is where this will happen. Now there are no sellers as such, but everything can change dramatically in the case of transfer of the solution
Many have high hopes for September 30 because of the decision on ETF, but it can again be postponed. Let's hope that if  it will so it will not greatly affect the market and it will not begin to fall much.

╫▓▌                                                   ╞▓▒╓▓▓              ╒▓╣
      └                                                    ╠▓▌ └               ╓▓▓
     ▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
   ▄▄███▀▀     ,▄█▀      ▐██ 
╔███▀▀       ▄██▀        ██¬ 
██▄,      ▄███▀         ▐██   
 ▀▀█████████▀           ██   
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
 ███       ╘██████▀       ███
 ███²        ▀███         ███
 ███²          `          ███
 ███╦╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓███
 ████████████████████████████
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 01:05:44 PM

prices on the market today are indeed experiencing a sharp decline, but like this is already common in the world of trade, there is an up or down I hope that the market price will recover soon, let's just wait
Actually I don't know what happened to the market but I feel so sad about it and of course like everyone here I am very affected to the huge downfall of prices of the market. It was indeed a huge lost of profit to every trader's, investors and users. But I am very much positive that it would recover from it's downfall.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:09:14 PM

Nothing is happening yet, I think that the most important events that will have to start happening are around September 10, because at that time there will be news that will unfold the trend.
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:10:22 PM

Today I looked at what was happening in the market and was a little happy. Prices coins for a little bit start to grow up. If it continues this way, the market will soon spread its wings and everything will be fine.

sareineella456

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:14:13 PM

Hopefully $5900 was the bottom of the bear market, things seem to be improving again lately, hoping to get above $10k again soon.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:24:50 PM

Many people got worried about what happen in the market or when the price of btc and other coins will rise again, but for me we dont need to be worried  because the price is  uncertain and no one can control the price  of every coins, so its better to be calm and wait on what you are expecting price for what coins you have.

Betaa

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:30:09 PM

I don't know what caused the market to continue to decline. I can only hope that this condition will end quickly in the near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: