Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:56:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens to market ?  (Read 6068 times)
ligerti

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:05:26 AM

Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

How long time will this take to survive ?

Of course, all investors are very upset by the current situation in the crypto market. After all, the decline in prices of many reliable cryptocurrencies has led to significant financial losses for many investors. But you need not to panic, now you should look for opportunities for profitable investments, while prices remain at a minimum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:08:12 AM

The current market situation is very bad, but it is not dead, I think the price of cryptocurrency is also good, which will make more investors accept the price of buying cryptocurrency!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:30:51 AM

The current market situation is very bad, but it is not dead, I think the price of cryptocurrency is also good, which will make more investors accept the price of buying cryptocurrency!

of course investors will be attractive at current prices. I think many investors think this is their best opportunity to invest in digital currencies. thus, in the coming months the crypto market will return to normal. true as you say that the crypto market will never die.

karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:14:29 AM

Market of cryptocurrency is correcting and getting ready for the next bull market.  This that are selling their coin cheaply will someday regret their actions.  And if you are standing on the fence you are equally going to regret your inaction!

Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:34:36 PM

Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

Unfortunately, after the rapid growth of the crypto market over time, a period of falling prices was bound to come. Yes, now the financial correction was too long. But I am sure that most of the reliable cryptocurrencies from next year will again restore their gradual increase in prices.
mrpl2017

Activity: 346

ASSETSPLIT ICO

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:46:58 PM

In the crypto market, nothing new happens, everything is as in ordinary life, the rich earn, and the poor are poorer, it was just an illusion that you can make a profit here.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:04:56 PM

Market of cryptocurrency is correcting and getting ready for the next bull market.  This that are selling their coin cheaply will someday regret their actions.  And if you are standing on the fence you are equally going to regret your inaction!

For me, everything looks like a search. I mean, the cryptocurrencies are "searching" for their medium prices that can bring a certain stability. After this task is done, the bulls can come.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:13:35 PM

A very large number of participants are confident in reducing the market. I think that the whales will not allow them to earn on the further lowering of Bitcoin and within a few days we will see a long candle up. I think that the rebound will be more than 1000 dollars.
BTCUSDSHORTS

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:25:12 PM

Better not to miss this low buying time else nothing else would be left if we do not buy now and then regret later of complaining that we missed this ride. Market will recover quickly as expected to start soon its bull run. o nice time to invest and make some money before this year ends and new year begins.
HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:50:55 PM

After the bull run , Cryptocurrency's prices hit the bottom of market. Cryptocurrency will hit the good prices but it need to much more time for this. end of the 2019, We will see good prices on cryptocurrency market. Speculations and good news about crypto support the prices of cryptocurrency.
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:05:47 PM

After the bull run , Cryptocurrency's prices hit the bottom of market. Cryptocurrency will hit the good prices but it need to much more time for this. end of the 2019, We will see good prices on cryptocurrency market. Speculations and good news about crypto support the prices of cryptocurrency.
In fact, the bullish little one can still be called 2017, but today We are witnessing the whole of 2018 practical in red. I think that even the year 2019 will bring us a little pleasant.

HELLO EVERYONE.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:20:32 PM

In fact, the bullish little one can still be called 2017, but today We are witnessing the whole of 2018 practical in red. I think that even the year 2019 will bring us a little pleasant.
It seems to me that the reality is that we need to understand what is happening with the cryptocurrency market and only then it will be possible to propose or solve how to fix this problem. But until now, I blame only big whales who have manipulated the cryptocurrency market in large groups. Nothing else comes to mind.
Weeker

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:13:05 PM

Not the fact that in 2019 there will be something positive in the market, the decline may continue, and there may be a lull. In growth do not believe it.

yountt2

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:44:27 PM

It is difficult to actually give a single reason for all that is happening in Cryptocurrency market.  Most of the coin are affected by reasons that has nothing to do with these coin.  When there is blood on the street,  nobody will be spare. 

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:17:29 PM

In my opinion, the market will be on the bottom untill next year. 2019 will be so good for many altcoins, I think. We should to wait a little more.

Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:26:50 PM

We never know how long will market go down. Dont loose hope, all of us are still waiting for the time it will rise again. We should believe that sooner altcoin and bitcoin will go on its high position or higher value.
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:45:47 AM

It is difficult to actually give a single reason for all that is happening in Cryptocurrency market.  Most of the coin are affected by reasons that has nothing to do with these coin.  When there is blood on the street,  nobody will be spare. 
What will happen to the market today? I think there is a slight price difference compared to yesterday and I think we should have better investment plans than smart gains so that we can survive. in the market today

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:52:33 AM

It is very difficult to know what is happening with the crypto-coin market now, that all coins are in a declining condition. Larger people throw coins and few investors invest. Panic sales will not increase the market but will make the market fall further.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:00:57 AM

Yes, recently the situation on the crypto market really resembles a catastrophic one. Lower prices for most coins led to financial loss for many investors. I also encountered such a problem. But in any case, you need not to panic, but you should look for opportunities to generate income - now you can make profitable investments.
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:14:38 AM

Yes, recently the situation on the crypto market really resembles a catastrophic one. Lower prices for most coins led to financial loss for many investors. I also encountered such a problem. But in any case, you need not to panic, but you should look for opportunities to generate income - now you can make profitable investments.
In any case, today, panicking are those people who not only see a drop in the prices of their assets, but first of all those users of cryptocurrency who have a cryptocurrency business was the only source of income are subject to panic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: