Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:35:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why ETH and BTC markets are down strongly ?  (Read 326 times)
bitmattrix88 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 03:51:06 PM

I saw since last week eth btc and altcoins market down strongly. Any idea about that and when price will be up ?

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
Donned

Activity: 196

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:53:24 PM

I think it's because the us has delayed the review of the ETF. Angry
I think the next rise could come at the end of August, so there could be a big rally.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
charlotte04

Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:06:47 PM

I saw since last week eth btc and altcoins market down strongly. Any idea about that and when price will be up ?

Because people already saw the highs of those coins and those coins needs to rest from time to time. But I know that the prices of those coins will eventually go up someday.
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:33:28 PM

The market of crypto-currency fell due to negative news. If you do not notice the market in most cases is very susceptible to all sorts of news and so it has always been.
bitmattrix88 (OP)

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 10:00:40 AM

I think for reason many many newly cryptocurrencies now come to market and its cant manage anyone. So lot of peoples now think this cryptocurrency is Gembling think.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 10:42:10 AM

I think it’s a little sensitivity after the recent little pump in prices of those coins
Soon enough it will increase in value once again

Everyone is expecting a bull run; but it has seen far from within  lately
tunglong

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:49:48 AM

I think for reason many many newly cryptocurrencies now come to market and its cant manage anyone. So lot of peoples now think this cryptocurrency is Gembling think.
Hi, I don't think so guy, In my opinion, the crypto is good and the people also believe in the crypto. In this case, I think some people who hold a lot of capital have got out of the crypto. so the price is strongly down.
HonourB

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 10:53:45 AM

It's hard to know the main reason why this coins are dropping very fast, I think it's because of the amount of people that are selling their coins instead of investing and holding. For those that are still patient and hoping for a change, I believe they will surely benefit! It's a matter of time.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:05:18 AM

we don't know when the market will rise again, but I can advise you to stay focused and find ways to be profitable in this situation. continue to fold the assets you have.
dokterkoin93

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:13:07 AM

Yes you are right bro, until now the price of bitcoin and altcoin still goes down that we can see it in the coinmarketcap for today the price of bitcoin is reach $6.378,32. Hopefully the price of the coins will be increase next month. In my opinion In this month because of the price is dump, so many people buy bitcoin or altcoin to invest because the price is cheaper. The demand of bitcoin and altcoin that increase of course can make the price of the coins increase too and more valuable.
Wexnident

Activity: 2548
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:29:19 AM

The downtrend movements are actually normal things to happened in cryptocurrency system. The system can't be the whole without the ups and downs movements. As a matter of fact there two seasons of its flow and that is bullish season and bullrun season. However, even it has a dump or downwards movements it's for sure that after this there will be a pump or upwards movements. Just always keep patience and believe to this system. In addition, it's movements can't be exactly speculate and predict therefore we can only be base on the movements in the market therefore we can be much aware in any possible movements it will be.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:40:34 AM

As a matter of speculation, the market should recover once some of the existing projects shows good signs of mooning and carries some more investors into the cryptos.

Tramvay

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:43:11 AM

It all depends on the news background. While the situation with the crypto assets is not determined at the world level, while the price and will be very jumping. I am sure that after the fall, growth will begin, we must wait.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:47:52 AM

Not only are ETH and BTC decreasing. All altcoins also have an impact with both coins falling. For the matter of why the price of eth and btc went down I don't think I knew the overall rating. I was also very sad when the price of eth and btc dropped dramatically. Of course the hope is that we want to see eth and btc prices rise again.
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:56:30 AM

I don't know when crypto market will rise back but I can ensure that at the moment, it's a really good chance to invest more in good altcoin or BTC Smiley. At the moment because of some reasons that price of whole market is dumping very fast and I think it's a good chance for everyone to invest Smiley. Just buy and hold Smiley.
Mazzary

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:02:06 PM

this phenomenon often occurs in the previous months, the price of bitcoin and ethereum dropped and then rose again, this is because there are many people who sell bitcoin for certain reasons, this is the time for investment to buy bitcoin or ethereum at a low price then sell when the price is high, we have to wait patiently.
dimonstration

Activity: 2618
Merit: 672

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:15:32 PM

Not only are ETH and BTC decreasing. All altcoins also have an impact with both coins falling. For the matter of why the price of eth and btc went down I don't think I knew the overall rating. I was also very sad when the price of eth and btc dropped dramatically. Of course the hope is that we want to see eth and btc prices rise again.

Of course someday it will rise again, not now but maybe by the end of the year, no one knows if what the exactly date of market going increase. For now instead of worrying about the fallen price why you didn't consider it as an opportunity to buy crypto in a cheap and hold it for long term.

dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:15:55 PM

It isnot just last week that we experienced a drop of altcoins and bitcoins market. Starting the first month of this year 2018, wenoticed that this market starting to drop and continue to drop until now. Even it is so frustrating and very alarming, but i never panicked and sell off my coins. I still hoping that this market will rise again up to the moon before this year will end.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
eup

Activity: 105
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:06:50 PM

I don't know, some people think that it is caused by ETF. I don't think so. I think it may be a good thing. Maybe when many people leave, the market will rise wildly.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:12:19 PM

I think last better then the current dump because large investors are similarly selling the Bitcoin it is major impact of this issue. But many peoples are expecting again this will raise soon so we don't worry about any kind of situation. Because Bitcoin and Ethereum are two eyes of Crypto so better we should hold for long term we will see best result.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: