Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:45:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚀🚀AirChain (ANK)🚀🚀 - The next revolution in Freight Industry  (Read 2035 times)
Eikocarol

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:55:01 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 07:20:34 AM by Eikocarol

I feel the project will grow strongly worthy of active participants in the near future. But do you have the law for those who abuse Airchain for personal fraud? What are the documents needed to verify KYC?

Greengirl

I see on your Airchain website that you are a Selfkey Partner. That's a good sign. For sales / ICO tokens, the SelfKey team aims to convert the "complex" KYC process into a "simpler" one.
But I want a URL to make sure you are working with Selfkey.

Hi! I am a support person for this project.
You can refer to here https://blog.selfkey.org/freight-industrys-blockchain-startup-airchain-to-use-selfkey-powered-kyc-onboarding-platform-5c3467915b11

I feel the project will grow strongly worthy of active participants in the near future. But do you have the law for those who abuse Airchain for personal fraud? What are the documents needed to verify KYC?

Hi! ghfgdasfaw.
First, you have to signup whitelist, after we are censored. You will get a link to the active account. Next, you need to provide your name and National ID.
jahda1001

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:00:06 AM

I saw  a guy from Huobi, I want to verify that is true?

Did he do at Huobi Global? I found his Linkedin, and I know what you mean if this relationship is right then the chances of getting onto the Huobi Exchange are high.
PoweredBy SMF

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:11:55 AM

AirChain network introduces mobile application to make the air freight sector transparent, safe and flexible like never before, you will be able to get connected to a person that has extra space in their luggage and travels to the same destination.
mr777
Copper Member

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:16:54 AM

I saw  a guy from Huobi, I want to verify that is true?

Did he do at Huobi Global? I found his Linkedin, and I know what you mean if this relationship is right then the chances of getting onto the Huobi Exchange are high.

Yah, I know him via telegram and met him in Singapore, If so then I’ll invest in this project.

AirChain network introduces mobile application to make the air freight sector transparent, safe and flexible like never before. You will be able to get connected to a person that has extra space in their luggage and travels to the same destination.

I think it's a testbed for the Airchain Platform. Because of their homepage, there is no introduction to the app which is about the platform
jahda1001

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:21:10 AM

I think it's a testbed for the Airchain Platform. Because of their homepage, there is no introduction to the app which is about the platform

I don't think they waste a great product like that. Because I downloaded the Airchain product to my phone. And have used the past, almost as a complete product. Do you think they will just let it do the trial version?
jbfkasfaiew

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:29:30 AM

Does the project have a Bounty or Airdrop program? I really want to participate.
sgdgiig123

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:29:45 AM

I want to ask the minimum level to invest in this project is how much?
Eikocarol

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:35:08 AM

Are you creating your own Blockchain or using an existing Blockchain solution?

Hi!
I use ERC20, so the use of Ethereum is absolutely reasonable.

I want you to explain more about Lock-Token because I don't understand. If I buy your Token, how long will it be kept?

Hi!
Read in the Whitepaper and find out: Developer Team's Token Vesting
There are enough answers for you.
Eikocarol

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:52:09 AM

Does the project have a Bounty or Airdrop program? I really want to participate.

Hi!
We do not apply Airdrop and Bounty campaigns. We would like to give preference to those who buy Tokens.
We now have an 8% Bonuses for Bloggers and Writers account.

I want to ask the minimum level to invest in this project is how much?

Hi!
Thank you for your interest in this project. Time for Presale, Private sale, Public sale will be announced as soon.
Eikocarol

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:57:40 AM

I don't think they waste a great product like that. Because I downloaded the Airchain product to my phone. And have used the past, almost as a complete product. Do you think they will just let it do the trial version?

Yes, we are trying to perfect our product. Feel free to send us feedback if anything makes you feel dissatisfied.
We are currently working on improving the Mainnet.
kosaymoive333

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:14:18 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 08:57:18 AM by kosaymoive333

This project looks promising and is highly applicable. When does this project start selling Token because I did not find the opening date information?
Cidolfusorlandeau

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:15:54 AM

How do I compare shipping rates between Airchain and another carrier? I need specific numbers.
Niggasdonttalktome

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:28:40 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 08:56:59 AM by Niggasdonttalktome

This project really has creative ideas, the first project in the logistics industry using erc20 technology. But that makes me curious about how does airchain handle illegal shipments?
hdueuieo123

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:36:01 AM

Who is the guarantor between the two parties in the transaction by the Airchain project? If a party breaks the commitment in the contract.
Marachgalthena

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:36:07 AM

I saw Whitepaper, it's quite informative. The trend of the project is well suited to the shipping industry today. So how long will the project take to complete? Does this project have any competitors?
MarieMoore12

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:38:44 AM

I see your project using SmartContract 2.0. So can you tell me how SmartContract 2.0 is more advanced than version 1.0? I still do not understand much about the application.
Eikocarol

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:53:55 AM

This project really has creative ideas, the first project in the logistics industry using erc20 technology. But that may me curious about how does airchain handle illegal shipments?

Hi! Niggasdonttalktome.
We are proud to share that Airchain is using the SelfKey-powered KYC onboarding application to whitelist its token sale participants and users of its blockchain-based platform.
Using SelfKey & KYC-Chain technology, Airchain will be able to identify its token sale purchasers and perform a risk-based KYC to make sure that no bad actor is participating.

I saw Whitepaper, it's quite informative. The trend of the project is well suited to the shipping industry today. So how long will the project take to complete? Does this project have any competitors?

Hi! Marachgalthena.
In - 2&3 Quarter 2018: Market research + Partnership.
- 4 Quarter 2018: Smartcontract 2.0 + Proof of Receipt on Ethereum Testnet, official version, Customers attraction.
- 1 Quarter 2019: Release Full-functionality operational product with the tested case.
And ROADMAP VERSION 2.0 RELEASE.
MaryClark12

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:01:57 AM

I would like to know where Airchain headquarters are located?
ClaraFowler44

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:03:00 AM

I feel the establishment of Airchain very full. Openness is very important in gaining trust. If the number of orders is too large compared to the number of people moving, how will you solve?
jahda1001

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:09:15 AM

I feel the establishment of Airchain very full. Openness is very important in gaining trust. If the number of orders is too large compared to the number of people moving, how will you solve?

This question is a little subtle. That's their business. I guarantee that they will not answer this problem for you.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: