Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:12:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚀🚀AirChain (ANK)🚀🚀 - The next revolution in Freight Industry  (Read 2038 times)
dhwuy32koo11

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:49:46 AM

Investors from all over the world can buy project tokens?

Yes, no limitations.

Before buying a token, do investors need to go through the verification process?

Yes, you're right. KYC is obligatory.
Can it be that the investor will not pass the test? Then how to become your sponsor?
Not pass? What does not pass in the profession of an investor?
And how to become a sponsor is to support the project Airchain campaign bounty.

I doubt that many investors will want to pass this test. Many investors refuse to pass verification on exchanges. For the sake of buying tokens, too, can refuse.
Eikocarol

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:02:19 AM

Investors from all over the world can buy project tokens?

Yes, no limitations.

Before buying a token, do investors need to go through the verification process?

Yes, you're right. KYC is obligatory.
Can it be that the investor will not pass the test? Then how to become your sponsor?
Not pass? What does not pass in the profession of an investor?
And how to become a sponsor is to support the project Airchain campaign bounty.

I doubt that many investors will want to pass this test. Many investors refuse to pass verification on exchanges. For the sake of buying tokens, too, can refuse.
It is imporsible.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:11:41 AM

The whole concept of the project looks  interesting but in this modern day and era of several regulations across jurisdictions and many countries aiming to reap a lot from the air transport industry,how will Airchain be able to pull this off without taking away the benefits that countries enjoy from the traditional ways of handling air freight. In other words how do you convince airtransport regulators that cost effectiveness won't be taking away their sources of revenue?

Eikocarol

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:17:27 AM

Where can I find out more about the development team of this project, how do I know that this development team is focused on this project without joining more than other projects?
In similar projects the team members already worked?
Yes, they have the experience with similar projects.
Our development team and advisors are easy to find anywhere on Google and Linkedin.
I can tell about general terms about the team right now. The team consists of Blockchain developers and programmers, management team, marketing team, and Exchange development team. The management team has extensive background and experience in the financial markets and the Blockchain programming team has expertise in building private distributed ledger networks, mobile apps.
Similar projects are already working on the crypto-currency market. Where is the guarantee that your project will not be crushed by competitors?

We have the pioneering advantage of adopting Smartcontract 2.0 and our own Blockchain platform.
Eikocarol

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:27:22 AM

The whole concept of the project looks  interesting but in this modern day and era of several regulations across jurisdictions and many countries aiming to reap a lot from the air transport industry,how will Airchain be able to pull this off without taking away the benefits that countries enjoy from the traditional ways of handling air freight. In other words how do you convince airtransport regulators that cost effectiveness won't be taking away their sources of revenue?

At the beginning of the project, AIrchain only accepts shipped packages, which are tested by reputable third parties like Amazon, Ebay, etc. as a cross-border purchase. TRAVELERS can ern money while they travel around the world.
However, in the long run, we plan to be a service provider for top transporting companies, as well as cooperate with leading third-parties of security to create the most secure and safe environment in air cargo industry.
Eikocarol

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:14:12 AM

Are any successful Dev Team products announced to the market?

Does the project have their own groups in social networks? If so, can you get links to them?

Please subscribe to our latest updates at https://airchain.network/.
And https://t.me/AirchainNetwork_chat
Edgarroni

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:23:04 AM

I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community.
dfwafgdge

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:29:29 AM

If I will use your wallet, I will not need other wallets for different currencies?

And one more thing, if the purse of this project accepts tokens in the future. And then many crypto-currency wallets only one coin of the Etherium accept and the tokens do not work. It is very uncomfortable.
That's MEW wallet (MyEtherWallet). The use of ERC20 allows storing multiple erc20 coins in one wallet. Sure, it will be very cool when all your erc20 coins are on a wallet!

To get around the Ethereum, you do not just have to try and do something grandiose.
Marierobinson16

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:25:16 AM

If I will use your wallet, I will not need other wallets for different currencies?

And one more thing, if the purse of this project accepts tokens in the future. And then many crypto-currency wallets only one coin of the Etherium accept and the tokens do not work. It is very uncomfortable.
That's MEW wallet (MyEtherWallet). The use of ERC20 allows storing multiple erc20 coins in one wallet. Sure, it will be very cool when all your erc20 coins are on a wallet!

To get around the Ethereum, you do not just have to try and do something grandiose.

Nobody talks about grandiose things. It's just that the world needs to provide a quality product with great advantages. Then the project will be able to beat competitors.
dfwafgdge

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:50:59 AM

Nobody talks about grandiose things. It's just that the world needs to provide a quality product with great advantages. Then the project will be able to beat competitors.

It turns out that without your erc20 coin it will be impossible to conduct your transactions on the network?
Marierobinson16

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:52:38 AM

It turns out that without your erc20 coin it will be impossible to conduct your transactions on the network?

It's clear. But without project tokens, will it be possible to conduct transactions within this new network?
Eikocarol

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:12:49 AM

It's clear. But without project tokens, will it be possible to conduct transactions within this new network?

No, you can not. Token in this system as gas in the Ethereum system.
MeganJenkins1212

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:51:27 AM

This is a good project, I think this idea is very new and this project will be easy to collect soft capital. I put a lot of hope into this project.
Eikocarol

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:08:25 AM

This is a good project, I think this idea is very new and this project will be easy to collect soft capital. I put a lot of hope into this project.

This information will appear letter when it will be clear all the details of token sale.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:16:18 AM

The idea of transportation is undoubtedly now quite successful and profitable business,but unfortunately,what offers us the AirChain team is not new,and the competition here will be tough.But in any case,I fully support this idea, and I hope the developers will be able to overtake all competitors in this market and become a successful and developing business.
Mastermine

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:32:34 AM

Houbi's venture capital foundation invested in AIR?
There are good reasons to invest.
SaraPowell1212

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:43:24 AM

How much is allotted for the bounty campaign?
Marierobinson16

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:10:42 AM

There is no bounty campaign.
Eikocarol

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:53:01 AM

There is no bounty campaign.
And in the future, it is planned to hold a bounty company? Or the project does not need such advertising?

We currently do not plan a bounty campaign.
Eikocarol

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:58:40 AM

Houbi's venture capital foundation invested in AIR?
There are good reasons to invest.
Currently, no information is available, but the airchain project is being consulted by a member of the huobi team.
All information will be updated soon at Airchain website https://airchain.network/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: