Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:00:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚀🚀AirChain (ANK)🚀🚀 - The next revolution in Freight Industry  (Read 2034 times)
MelissaAnderson11

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:53:44 AM

Does this project have investment limits for which countries?

Except for US and China.
Won't there be any obstacles from the government of countries?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wanggq8877

Activity: 236
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:57:44 AM

Block chain projects in the freight industry have a huge market to develop, and AirChain coins are more desirable items for investors to look forward to.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:35:29 AM

I really like this idea. The site is simple and stylish. There are links to the accounts of team members, there are well-known partners. Also tried the app on the iPhone, but there is a need to register, I did not pass it.
Eikocarol

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:21:31 AM

I really like this idea. The site is simple and stylish. There are links to the accounts of team members, there are well-known partners. Also tried the app on the iPhone, but there is a need to register, I did not pass it.
Block chain projects in the freight industry have a huge market to develop, and AirChain coins are more desirable items for investors to look forward to.

Thank you!
This is just a test version. We are currently in the finishing stages for iOS and Android applications.
ZwodderLucas

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:42:08 AM

It seems this project has the potential to generate attractive revenue for all investors and this idea is also nice with the working product it is a good choice to pick this right time.
It seems to me that the interest of investors is visible when the project quickly collects money.
Maybe you are right. But I still think that with low cost, you need a strong advertising company.
Advertising of course you need. But a good project a lot of advertising is not necessary! Investors already see the prospect.
Bounty is also a paid option. But the payment is delayed and invisible, since these tokens can also be sold to investors. I think the best option is a combination of bounty and advertising.
You're right, this combination is usually better, but it also depends on the specifics of the project and Airchain need to consider this also.
The fact is that the bounty campaign gives different results. I met many projects, where the team also did not conduct a bounty campaign.

If the team competently conducts an advertising campaign, then success and large amounts of profit are provided to it.
Amarantcoral

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:00:55 AM

If the team competently conducts an advertising campaign, then success and large amounts of profit are provided to it.

A well thought-out advertising company is able to attract more people, investors to the project, to convey meaning and opportunities.
Nowadays advertising is the engine of progress. Therefore, advertising tools must be selected with particular scrupulousness.
Edeakramer

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:11:54 AM

Airchain will be an international ecosystem and it will operate around the world. I believe it.
Zidanetribal

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:29:08 AM

Airchain will be an international ecosystem and it will operate around the world. I believe it.

When the team prepares an international project, it will be destroyed successfully. For the first time officially active development and development.
CharlieKoala

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:36:28 AM

When the team prepares an international project, it will be destroyed successfully. For the first time officially active development and development.

Many projects call themselves international. But this is not always true and unsuccessful.
sayyank

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:57:51 AM

Is anyone know when the token sale begin? I try to find in project's website and the whitepaper, there is no exact date that announce to the token sale. In my opinion, information about when token sale begin and progress of token sale is really important and can effect to sale its token. Hopefully team and developer can announce it, and best hope that project will be success and reach its hard cap $15million.
Raphagalthena2

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:11:27 AM

Many projects call themselves international. But this is not always true and unsuccessful.
The project aimed at working around the world has a perspective and is definitely aimed at success, but let's see how everything will turn out.
Eikocarol

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:23:34 AM

Is anyone know when the token sale begin? I try to find in project's website and the whitepaper, there is no exact date that announce to the token sale. In my opinion, information about when token sale begin and progress of token sale is really important and can effect to sale its token. Hopefully team and developer can announce it, and best hope that project will be success and reach its hard cap $15million.
Thank you!
We will post the latest updates on our website https://Airchain.network/.
bcidui21sks21

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:45:38 AM

I tried to find out how everything will work, but does not understand anything. In my experience, if it is more difficult to understand, then the company will be more successful.
If something is not clear to you then ask questions. Users will help you and answer your questions.
Yes, those who support the project will answer your questions.
Yes, but if something is not clear, it's not necessarily bad.
Not always like this. If it is difficult to understand the nature, I can hardly participate in such a project.
Such things are often described in Whitepaper. If there is anything just ask for clarification.
We know that. Just discussing the moment that it is difficult to understand without further explanation the text of the White Paper. We hope that such a problem will not arise with the document of this team.
You are right, this is a time-consuming and long process. I am glad that there is an opportunity to ask questions and receive answers.
Finalfantasy2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:28:56 AM

It seems this project has the potential to generate attractive revenue for all investors and this idea is also nice with the working product it is a good choice to pick this right time.
It seems to me that the interest of investors is visible when the project quickly collects money.
Maybe you are right. But I still think that with low cost, you need a strong advertising company.
Advertising of course you need. But a good project a lot of advertising is not necessary! Investors already see the prospect.
Bounty is also a paid option. But the payment is delayed and invisible, since these tokens can also be sold to investors. I think the best option is a combination of bounty and advertising.
You're right, this combination is usually better, but it also depends on the specifics of the project and Airchain need to consider this also.
The fact is that the bounty campaign gives different results. I met many projects, where the team also did not conduct a bounty campaign.
I think that the team accurately paid due attention to advertising and took into account all the advantages, we have nothing to worry about.
VanessaHall15

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:12:10 AM

But to get quick results from advertising, you need to use all types and options of advertising.
JessicaMcDonnell

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:20:25 AM

But to get quick results from advertising, you need to use all types and options of advertising.

And there is. The more advertising tools the team will use, the faster it will develop and gain popularity.
AmyMartin27

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:36:38 AM

I also read a few articles about the project, the idea is very powerful, let's hope that the implementation will be just excellent.
Thuocbacnauvit009

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:11:06 AM

Information about the development of the project is important, so we will wait for further development. At the moment I'm interested in the project.
Eikocarol

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:43:15 AM

I think that the team accurately paid due attention to advertising and took into account all the advantages, we have nothing to worry about.
This information will soon appear on the website. Airchain's marketing stratagem is to provide all information in part. Soon will be the advertisers of the project.
Finalfantasy2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:28:11 AM

This information will soon appear on the website. Airchain's marketing stratagem is to provide all information in part. Soon will be the advertisers of the project.
Thank for the answer. But I do not really understand what this tactic is connected with? Would not it be better to give people at once all the information they are interested in, so that they formed their opinion on the project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: