Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:49:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚀🚀AirChain (ANK)🚀🚀 - The next revolution in Freight Industry  (Read 2034 times)
Marachgalthena

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:17:16 AM

▲Thank you▲

Maybe some good news coming soon

We had a warm meet up with HOUBI OTC Manager and some of Vietnamese Community Leaders in Hanoi last week.

We are now so close to Houbi’s VC fund. Our meeting has never been that successful. We’ve got brilliant results on some certain aspects.

It's good that the project provided this information.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EvaButler512

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:32:50 AM

It is not necessary to specify which type of advertising is better. It is necessary to use all the available advertising options, and then the results of the ICO will be more positive.
I think if someone wants to promote their product, they need to use all sorts of ads that may have to quickly attract people.
It does not seem like a good idea to attract investors, but the main factor influencing investor expectations is market activity, the main factor that investors react to a finished product.
Edeakramer

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:53:14 AM

It is not necessary to specify which type of advertising is better. It is necessary to use all the available advertising options, and then the results of the ICO will be more positive.
I think if someone wants to promote their product, they need to use all sorts of ads that may have to quickly attract people.
It does not seem like a good idea to attract investors, but the main factor influencing investor expectations is market activity, the main factor that investors react to a finished product.
Everyone knows how difficult it is to find a worthwhile idea and to create a product that meets the requirements of customers and is consistent with the views of investors about a profitable investment.
Dopedealer

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:08:48 AM

The project should update the current project details to what stage.
Eikocarol

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:07:17 AM

Hi!
The latest updates will be posted on our website https://Airchain.network/.
Quinaquen

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:04:45 AM

Hi!
The latest updates will be posted on our website https://Airchain.network/.
The site primarily publishes important information about startup. So, those who want to keep up with the latest developments, let them visit the project site.
Stragomagus

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:19:28 AM

If the team spares no effort and money for advertising, investors are sure to be interested in the project and buy its tokens in large quantities.
lamroinhau09

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:48:52 AM

All investors who buy during the ICO have the same risk. I think, bonuses are nothing more than a marketing move. After listing on the exchange, the risk is significantly reduced.
To attract investors, a lot of methods are used, including bonuses for early investors and it works.
AndreaPhillips

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:14:34 AM

All investors who buy during the ICO have the same risk. I think, bonuses are nothing more than a marketing move. After listing on the exchange, the risk is significantly reduced.
In theory, these bonuses should at least slightly ease the risk of investors. When all teams of projects work well, there will be no need for these bonuses. Investors will buy tokens without them.
Danielreynolds0

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:25:10 AM

In theory, these bonuses should at least slightly ease the risk of investors. When all teams of projects work well, there will be no need for these bonuses. Investors will buy tokens without them.
Probably yes. Therefore, bonuses are unlikely to reduce the risk for all investors. Of course, it can be precisely stated that the first will have more profit.
Caitsith

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:50:55 AM

When investing in a project at any stage of its development, even before listing or after, there are still risks. But the fact that you need to invest money is good to think it all out
AlexanderCoconut

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:16:00 AM

Nice project. I personalize all time follow and share with my all friend I hope this coin future big. This coin fast to last with all time follow and any airdrop and bounty I join and my all friend join. I think this coin future will be a success.
Totodecaan120

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:50:49 AM

If you have a super team and good advertising but the idea of ​​the project is very weak it is difficult to succeed.
AndreaPhillips

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:11:09 AM

If you have a super team and good advertising but the idea of ​​the project is very weak it is difficult to succeed.
you're right. After all, we are the ones who will create the product, advertise it and manage it. You can say that a lot depends on the team.

Dopedealer

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:46:15 AM

really amazing project, i was looking for something like this. Airchain will bring a lot of people come to this crypto industry if it success. Keep it up guys

Enchantment99

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:48:45 AM

Even a weak idea can be well untwisted and properly promote your project. The main thing is that the AirChain team is well versed in the subtleties of the chosen direction.
TGBgraib

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:03:53 AM

Nice project. I personalize all time follow and share with my all friend I hope this coin future big. This coin fast to last with all time follow and any airdrop and bounty I join and my all friend join. I think this coin future will be a success.

All airchain users are connected through a global network that allows them to buy, send, transport commodities by utilizing the power of blockchain with Multi-layer SmartContract technology and Proof of Receipt.
Totodecaan120

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:39:55 AM

To attract investors' interest in the project, the creation of a marketing strategy and then its implementation is paramount. But the most important thing is to prove the project's prospects.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:44:14 AM

Looks promising, What project is similar to airchain is there any?If yes can you provide some comparison between airchain and any existing projects  or this is totally unique idea?

brightcove

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:50:35 AM

New projects and all of them are not yet perfect,
I'm waiting for the next update because I'm interested in the auric project.
I hope fast updates take place
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: