Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:43:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyone is free to use Bitcoin as they want  (Read 786 times)
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:34:01 PM

There's an ongoing debate in and outside of Bitcoin community regarding the economic nature of Bitcoin: is it a currency or an asset, a store of value, settlement layer and so on. The situation with ETF's also sparked some debates, as some argue that ETF's are bad and Bitcoin should stick to its cypherpunk roots and ignore the mainstream.

I think all sides kinda miss the point of Bitcoin. Bitcoin was created so people can send coins directly to others, without any mandatory middleman. Therefore, every use case is as legit as any other use case, it doesn't violate the freedom of any other user of the network. It doesn't even matter if Satoshi wanted Bitcoin to be a decentralized currency that will kill banks, because one of the principles of Bitcoin is censorship resistance, so if some people want to use centralized services, want regulated environments, speculation and so on, it's their right. All those things have no effect on people who want to use Bitcoin as an alternative currency.

So, I think there is no single answer to whether Bitcoin is an asset or a currency, everyone decides for themselves, because freedom is the ultimate point of Bitcoin.
Yes!bitcoin is free,who wanted to be a user of bitcoin is available but sometimes other people dont believe on it.bitcoin is a very convenient online job that open to all people who wanted to be part of it especially to those who was none educated person that has knowledge and brain to understand what bitcoin means.maybe it is too long to wait for the results but in this kind of job,all we need is patient and trust.That is very important and most especially trust God in all the things we do.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dobladonadouble

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:37:48 PM

I think bitcoin is not really something that is asset or currency. By all means, it can be a mode of exchange of golds and money. Also, I think bitcoin is made for us. So it's in our hands what we are going to do in bitcoin. But at the end of the day, let's be responsible of our actions and let's be wise in our decisions.
artichandra

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:42:02 PM

There's an ongoing debate in and outside of Bitcoin community regarding the economic nature of Bitcoin: is it a currency or an asset, a store of value, settlement layer and so on. The situation with ETF's also sparked some debates, as some argue that ETF's are bad and Bitcoin should stick to its cypherpunk roots and ignore the mainstream.

I think all sides kinda miss the point of Bitcoin. Bitcoin was created so people can send coins directly to others, without any mandatory middleman. Therefore, every use case is as legit as any other use case, it doesn't violate the freedom of any other user of the network. It doesn't even matter if Satoshi wanted Bitcoin to be a decentralized currency that will kill banks, because one of the principles of Bitcoin is censorship resistance, so if some people want to use centralized services, want regulated environments, speculation and so on, it's their right. All those things have no effect on people who want to use Bitcoin as an alternative currency.

So, I think there is no single answer to whether Bitcoin is an asset or a currency, everyone decides for themselves, because freedom is the ultimate point of Bitcoin.

I wonder why people really like to care about what other people do. Bitcoin being an asset or a currency depend on who had it, so just mind about yourself, it's good to give advice, but don't force other people to follow your advice.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:50:54 PM

That is just the simple truth. Bitcoin is for freedom given to the ordinary citizen and empowerment implement to him. Bitcoin being taken as an asset is the argument of the state so that it can derive tax from all billions of bitcoin transaction world wide. Bitcoin is decentralized digital money where P2P can be easily achieved with out the third party. 
royalparade01

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:06:40 PM

Exactly! I agree with you!
I think people no longer need to debate whether bitcoin is an asset or a currency.
Everyone has the right to determine what they want for their bitcoin because bitcoin is financial freedom.

Yes I agree with your opinion , we all  free to use bitcoin coz they're  many sites how to work in bitcoin and many crypto currencies and data exchanges  to used it so I can say that anybody or everyone  is free to use bitcoin they want.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:26:20 PM

I think bitcoin is not really something that is asset or currency. By all means, it can be a mode of exchange of golds and money. Also, I think bitcoin is made for us. So it's in our hands what we are going to do in bitcoin. But at the end of the day, let's be responsible of our actions and let's be wise in our decisions.
Bitcoin is really made for us. Satoshi nakamoto created bitcoin for us to be free from the controlled of banks and governments. Bitcoin is created to be a currency used for payment, but as what we can see, because of its volatility, its best used is for investments. We cant stop people from using bitcoin in bad things, because its their bitcoin. Because its depends on you, on what will you do to your bitcoin.
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:37:22 PM

Yes everyone is free to use bitcoin as they want because here in bitcoin everyone is welcome and it is also welcome here for the people that wanted only to earn.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:49:34 PM

For me,this is the time for bitcoin and all the alternative coins to be in mainstream as from this the whole world might accept and adapt the cryptocurrency.and i know that if ETF becomes successful,the whole crypto community will rejoice and becomes more even useful to the who universe
mrbamboo

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:22:17 PM

Everyone is free to use Bitcoin that they have. Bitcoin can be viewed as a kind of asset that individuals must work hard to get it. Currently, it is not easy to obtain Bitcoin. With the Bitcoin we own, we can do everything we want. Bitcoin is great for use by good security and anonymity. Many people are looking to own Bitcoin.
Ayoofe

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:23:54 PM

BTC itself is more if an asset than currency in its properties and market evaluation but other alts that complement the limits of BTC can better be used as currency.
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:14:51 AM

Yes everyone is free to use bitcoin as they want because the security here is not so secured. Actually making an account here is easy you just need to follow all the steps that they need and you can start working here.

fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:02:00 AM

ETF is an important for bitcoin, if bitcoin pass the ETF i believe many institution will using bitcoin as hadge fund, and this can boost the price to reach maybe 20-40k , everything need to regulated before massively adopted
matej451

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:07:28 AM

Bitcoin was created so people can send coins directly to others, without any mandatory middleman. I agree with that, but lately i think governments are trying to change that in order to help banks they benefit from.
If Crypto kills the banks government will suffer huge loss. They cannot control crypto the way it was build so the their general idea is to regulate crypto they can benefit from crypto as well and have some kind of control as well.
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:15:43 AM

I agree with you and yet I think that we should voice our opinions on what is going on. An ETF could hurt bitcoin long term. People letting centralized exchanges hold their keys can hurt the ecosystem.

There are no rules except for cryptography when it comes to bitcoin. And anyone who wants to use it for any reason should be able to. That doesn't mean we shouldn't go after bad or stupid people, nor does it mean that what's happening in the bitcoin ecosystem can't be bad for everyone.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
phanquan5111994

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:19:07 AM

Yes ... I am very happy for this ...
But I regret that my country (Vietnam) has issued a ban on using Bitcoin ....
There is such information but I'm not sure it is true ....
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 11:13:32 AM

Yes every one is free to use bitcoin as he /she want, it  is a medium of exchange and nobody will make obstacle in its way as we are trading other thing and matters we are free to do the same things with bitcoin, this act will give boost to the market.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:27:42 AM

yes that's right, in my opinion all people who have bitcoin can spend as they wish. because bitcoin is now very famous for digital money. but it's better that some of our money be left to those in need. because our money is partly owned by those who need it. Smiley
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:53:17 AM

Nobody owns bitcoin so everybody can buy it for use in transactions, trade or for long term investment. Everyone can call bitcoin an asset, a currency or what suit them but all I know is that the top coin is created for payment in any online transaction. But government may also impose some regulations in their country to prevent or stop some people in using the virtual coins on any illegal activities.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:06:10 PM

Bitcoin is freedom that's why everyone is also free to use bitcoin as they want as long as they use it for good and not for illegal activities. Everyone can use it as investment or even a medium of exchange. No body can control your decision to use your bitcoin.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:15:25 PM

Bitcoin is freedom that's why everyone is also free to use bitcoin as they want as long as they use it for good and not for illegal activities. Everyone can use it as investment or even a medium of exchange. No body can control your decision to use your bitcoin.
Bitcoin is for all it is for everyone who understand and wanted to earn on the crypto feild. Any kinds or status of people whether it is a bad or a good person everyone is free to use bitcoin for their own purpose of gaining. I believe that the fast growing economy of bitcoin is the result of its interesting and.frofutable features.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: