Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:35:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS vs NEM  (Read 416 times)
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:02:58 AM

Between EOS and NEM, the platform that inspires me most is EOS. I have been documenting a lot in recent weeks on this blockchain platform, and I think that in terms of security and protection it is better than NEM. According to some experts in the future it could also overcome Ethereum even though I am very skeptical about this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hewbrowden

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:13:49 AM

Of these two, I prefer NEM. It was based on the best of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple. It also has a very high transaction speed.
kashkin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:16:06 AM

I bought a few EOS and I think I made the right choice, I think it will bear fruit in the future and maybe before because the market is going down now

tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:20:02 AM

The NEM platform is time-tested and very reliable, and the EOS platform is more modern and has more features !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:43:29 AM

Hello, I need your opinion. We are going to develop the Blockchain and AI based platform for decentralized self-governance.
We’ll build it a bit later, of course, not immediately. And right now there is a concern about safety and security of the platform for our first solution and ICO.
Actually, we decided to choose between EOS and NEM, but also consider other platforms.
Please, share your opinion and experience with these platforms. Any reasoned comparison is truly appreciated.
Which platform is better or worse in terms of safety and security?
Any other platform comparison with EOS and NEM are also welcomed.
Thanks up front!

EOS will win the race against NEM. NEM was in the community long time ago but nothing happened, while EOS just got in the race and it is already showing off.
Edudeps
Copper Member

Activity: 19

DEPS - Decentralized Platform for Self-governance

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:01:13 AM

How much is tokens generation on NEM? And same on EOS, please.
How to generate your own tokens on NEM for $20: The Ultimate 9-Step Guide
https://medium.com/@digt.pro/how-to-generate-your-own-tokens-on-nem-for-20-the-ultimate-9-step-guide-65685e9777c0

DEPS - Decentralized Electronic Platform for Self-governance:
We create Smart Country
Facebook  ✔Telegram  ✔TwitterMedium
empleos
Copper Member

Activity: 56

EMPLEOS.IO: Jobs Marketplace Powered By Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:37:18 PM

Well I don't like NEM. I think EOS is way better than NEM.

Please, give a few reasons to your opinion.

EMPLEOS.IO - Jobs Marketplace Powered By Blockchain. | Whitepaper | PLEO Token Private Sale
  ✔ Facebook  ✔Telegram  ✔TwitterLinkedIn
daip.io (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:01:11 PM

I see that EOS currently has more advantages, but NEM is also good for some purposes.
I wonder, how will NEM change after Catapult launching? Will NEM be TOP ranked just like EOS?
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 04:16:02 PM

Some of you guys don't really know the tech behind Nem, I like EOS it is more advance feature- But looking back past few months they are all intact on ETH smart contracts. They should improve more and Talking about NEM?? I like Nem very much especially there catapult which i believe it's a game changer they have several Nem Mosaic based tokens. One of the best tokens they had produced are Bankera,Loyalcoin,Proxima-X and Pundi-X. Please do your own research i can give more details but that's for now.

elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:59:20 PM

I would start from NEM problems and then we will decide what is better EOS or NEM.
Main problems of NEM are:
-NEM primarily focuses on corporations, not on traditional ICO projects (EOS is)
-It has low transaction fee: at the moment, the project has artificially lowered its tps to 2 transactions per second (vs >1000tps of EOS)
So, for traditional ICOs and usual traders EOS is better and it is clearly seen.
empleos
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 12:55:04 PM

Some of you guys don't really know the tech behind Nem, I like EOS it is more advance feature- But looking back past few months they are all intact on ETH smart contracts. They should improve more and Talking about NEM?? I like Nem very much especially there catapult which i believe it's a game changer they have several Nem Mosaic based tokens. One of the best tokens they had produced are Bankera,Loyalcoin,Proxima-X and Pundi-X. Please do your own research i can give more details but that's for now.

Hope, Catapult launch will change a lot!

EMPLEOS.IO - Jobs Marketplace Powered By Blockchain. | Whitepaper | PLEO Token Private Sale
Dmcuibap

Activity: 284

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:05:39 PM

EOS vs NEM. This is a great ideal to compare two Blockchain Technoly, but I trusted Ethereum Blockchain. Ethereum have good economy system and community. Ethereum will beast both  Grin Grin
Vladpotov12

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:47:46 PM

EOS is rapidly developing and growing in popularity, despite the fact that this is a very young coin.

If previously the first place in China took ETH , then the last time - EOS
waveswallet

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:52:06 PM

I don't know what NEM is, but I know EOS. Do you mean to publish your own coin with EOS's main chain or NEM's main chain? As mentioned above, I only know EOS, so I definitely recommend you use EOS.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
daip.io (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:59:09 PM

EOS is one of the top coin in coinmarketcap with the great platform and also good for long term that we can see it may have a good future. And also nem are good looking actually you don't need to choose one, you can choose both.

Well, EOS also started some day from the very beginning.

Maybe NEM has potential in the nearest future.
empleos
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:13:05 PM

EOS is one of the top coin in coinmarketcap with the great platform and also good for long term that we can see it may have a good future. And also nem are good looking actually you don't need to choose one, you can choose both.

Exactly. I know a lot of people who developed their projects on several platforms. So why limit yourself, choose both!

dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:27:55 PM

Exactly. I know a lot of people who developed their projects on several platforms. So why limit yourself, choose both!

Most of people here in crypto world are always comparing the altcoin to other altcoin, if what is the best choice? Which is better? And now NEM vs EOS. If you want to invest and wants to gain profits of course you should analyze the coin first before put an investment. If you think that NEM and EOS is good you may choose both.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:32:13 PM

I like NEM more. In addition, the NEM should be issued a major update Catapult. Moreover, Proximax and other good projects must release their products. Also, some states are trying to implement the technology of NEM.
empleos
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:56:32 PM

Most of people here in crypto world are always comparing the altcoin to other altcoin, if what is the best choice? Which is better? And now NEM vs EOS. If you want to invest and wants to gain profits of course you should analyze the coin first before put an investment. If you think that NEM and EOS is good you may choose both.

As I got the initial question, the author asked about platform benefits (not coins).

YMaverik

Activity: 934
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:18:50 PM

By far the NEM. It has a working debugged platform, will soon release a catapult, which will give even more opportunities and speed. And EOS is a raw product, and launching your project on EOS is very expensive. And the problems with it a lot, as they say.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: