Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:37:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to gain weight? (Need Tips)  (Read 962 times)
Dreamrone

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:20:12 AM

Take three meals a day at least and do normal exercises and try a good supplement with fat include
Oowa

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:21:41 AM

Eat more frequently.
btcsoppeng

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 12:20:03 PM

do not thinik to much, be greatful to god for everything. don't smoking.
SnowAugustine

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:40:06 PM

Live on a donut diet. Well, basically carbs and sugar. So a lot of soda, sugar, chips, and cake.
OviSpoke1

Activity: 854
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:13:59 PM

You leave before  eat fastfood  everyday & Try a good weight gainer with Gym workout
Instely

Activity: 56
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:47:39 PM

It all depends on what kind of "weight gain" you want.
You can gain weight eating just cheeseburgers, soda drinks and cheetos. But you'll be fucking fat and have a disgusting physique in matter of two-three months.
So, what I can reccomend you is having a specific diet for bulking and going to the gym and do a specific workout for hypertrophy.

Join the Blockchain Revolution with Chainzilla! -  https://discordapp.com/invite/rhkgTrv
NotoriousHodler

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:25:47 PM

You gotta watch your diet, mostly you have to consume complex carbonhydrates, and do some work-out, so your gain isn't going to fat.
SweetBabyJesus

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:04:02 PM

eat lots of tastyfood
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:59:34 AM

I want to ask about weight problems. I have a weight that is not ideal (thin). I have tried several times, like drinking 2 milk every day, exercising 20 minutes/day. But still it doesn't add to my weigh .Do you have other tips for me?
There are many tips on how to gain weight , eat foods with a lot of proteins to gain muscles , eat a lot of foods that contains more carbohydrates and fats , drink milk regularly. Exercise regularly and maintain your diet. Do sleep on time , and do not overthink about problems because it may cause depression. And have a happy life.

anastasia.graciaa

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:29:54 AM

I think you have to consult first with a dietitian to give you the right diet you can follow for your ideal weight. In that way, you'll be guided. Smiley
AntoniaKarpio

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:39:08 AM

Food that contains protein is good for you! Exercise 3 times a week to fain muscles as well
Techbtc

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:41:44 PM

You have to eat a lot. A lot of carbs and fat and eat a lot of sugary stuff
tanvir 12

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:08:25 PM

Don't eat breakfast.  Do your exercise in the morning.Consume most of your food close to bed time.
Drink lots of beer because the alcohol increases cortisol levels in the blood and the body responds by storing fat around your mid section.
Eat a lot of carbs and fat.
It does not matter where the calories come from, fat, carbs, proteins, junk food or healthy food, it does not matter, the only thing that matters is eating all the calories, the timing or number of meals is also meaningless.
RyanDMC

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:30:04 AM

I want to ask about weight problems. I have a weight that is not ideal (thin). I have tried several times, like drinking 2 milk every day, exercising 20 minutes/day. But still it doesn't add to my weigh .Do you have other tips for me?
First of all, avoid junk food as it would probably help you gain weight but at the same time will kill your organism, if you excercise try to focus on lifting weights rather than cardio, and try to eat at least 4 times per day, lots of proteins primarly, and remember it isn't a process that will bring results from one day to another, so be patient.
quadgod

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:45:47 AM

All users above have covered the topic. My simple advice is to keep a balance on that. Eating a lot won't help you, but it will kill your metabolism. You need to eat normally and not overdo it because this will lead to health problems.
MickyDonald

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:42:19 AM

You can drink pumpkin milk, which can make you gain weight quickly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: