Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:53:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AiBB ~ The Future of Ai in Crypto Trading  (Read 1905 times)
aibb (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:35:50 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2019, 07:36:01 PM by aibb

AiBe – ERC Protocol
Contract Address 0x95fc2b5ff1f40c0df89183eceb8db8692b900a88
https://etherscan.io/token/0x95fc2b5ff1f40c0df89183eceb8db8692b900a88
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KolaySER

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:04:29 PM

I think that this project will be useful. Impeccable design, believable approach, very pleasant activity! You will have an excellent future.
cilik

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:31:47 PM

A good project with an interesting concept and this project has a great team, hopefully the team can work together to succeed this project and be active in promoting it as well as providing the latest updates on this project, and I'm sure investors will be very interested in joining this project.  Smiley Smiley
Jatawneh

Activity: 281
Merit: 18

Arabs Bitcoin CEO

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:28:53 PM

AiBB team in Singapore on the 28th of Sept this is amazing

UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:32:45 AM

This thread looks deserted. but I think this project is very interesting, and I think the team should maximize the promotion again. so more and more people are giving support to this project, because the current competition is becoming increasingly tight.

nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:46:46 AM

phase one sales will still start in 37 days and I see that for the baounty program it will start earlier from 18 September 2018 to 26 October 2018. Hopefully with the bounty starting early it will make token sales more optimal because the project is better known by prospective investors.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:13:40 AM

phase one sales will still start in 37 days and I see that for the baounty program it will start earlier from 18 September 2018 to 26 October 2018. Hopefully with the bounty starting early it will make token sales more optimal because the project is better known by prospective investors.
It is still quite long. in this way all the teams there is still time to better prepare everything better again. so his later sales can run smoothly and many investors who join in this project.
merridaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:02:46 AM

AI technology that is constantly being updated has become the center of attention of many investors, and this is one of them, there is enough time for the team to be more active in making promotions and getting a lot of attention, because I see a very good team behind this project

FARASHA        >        CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES                     
   SOLUTION (http://ico.farasha.care/)
omar hashim

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:23:48 PM

AiBB   built based on banking best practices to keep your assets safe. With the added bonus of Ai Monitoring suspicious behavior.  Ai platform is built on NLU, NLP and ML proprietary algorithms that works with all the Modules.
spiderlee

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:38:34 AM

AiBB is an Artificial Intelligence assistant that incorporates Ai, various blockchain networks, smart contracts and banking into
a single all in one application to equip our users with the decision making power they've never had before. Awesome Project  Artificail Intelligence and Blockchain are the best project to invest because they  represent the future of technology for tomorrow.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:05:32 AM

AiBB is an Artificial Intelligence assistant that incorporates Ai, various blockchain networks, smart contracts and banking into
a single all in one application to equip our users with the decision making power they've never had before. Awesome Project  Artificail Intelligence and Blockchain are the best project to invest because they  represent the future of technology for tomorrow.

the idea of the concept of the project is very interesting, and I think this project is very feasible to I get a lot of support. because the goal of the project is very useful and good for the more developed again in the future.
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:07:56 PM

the idea of the concept of the project is very interesting, and I think this project is very feasible to I get a lot of support. because the goal of the project is very useful and good for the more developed again in the future.
absolutely right sir. the AiBB project is very nice the concept that it offers. where the artificial intelligence system is combined with Ai, the blockchain network, intelligent contracting and even banking. this is an investment concept that is very complete in technology and certainly will attract many investors.
DR_Vladislav

Activity: 152
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:46:40 AM

very strong project 
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 12:13:20 PM

This project looks promising for the future of crypto trading. The products and features offered are very attractive and effective in crypto market analysis by their AI. And many other features provided are also very useful for traders to improve their experience and minimize the chance of misinformation. I think this product really helps the problem that is often done by traders. I also hope the teams can make regular repairs to improve their services in the future and can add other features that are more innovative.
DR_Vladislav

Activity: 152
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:09:03 PM

SOON THE ann WILL BE TRANSLATED
sumit.mathur101

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:26:24 AM

SOON THE ann WILL BE TRANSLATED

which language?
Raskolhnikov1

Activity: 560
Merit: 65

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 09:27:11 PM

Portuguese Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5043916
spiderlee

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:31:38 PM

AiBB system of gathering information uses our proprietary algorithms, performs deep analysis and presents the information in an actionable format. This give us a unique advantage: AiBB is about saving time by providing accurate, up-to-date information from thousands of data sources. Ai and Blockhain technology are two best technology ever made , it will shape tomorrows future.
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:16:09 AM

Aibb promising project that can provide good benefits for all communities. all concepts are perfectly arranged, I would love to see Aibb running successfully.
dubleman

Activity: 308

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:08:08 PM

Aibb promising project that can provide good benefits for all communities. all concepts are perfectly arranged, I would love to see Aibb running successfully.
in my opinion, you can immediately join and support this project so that you are easier to see the success of this project.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: