Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:47:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018)  (Read 39545 times)
gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 03:34:34 PM

Hello, any admin or development here?Want ask whats going with this project.telegram channel broke no news no info.
This project become scam or just on hold?

This project scam for sure.So don't waste time for stupid project who promise many thing but nothing happens.This token is past, so forget about it. 
Are you sure of your claim?
They had everything they needed to succeed, crypto licenses, partnerships, long history.
How much money they have collected at all? I personally own about 70 000MCB tokens.  Lips sealed
they are not transparent about funds raised and maybe what everyone says is true if this project is scam, because there are no more updates on telegram, team has disappeared
There have been no updates about the Mycryptobank project since April (on twitter), and i think this project is a scam
the ico website cannot be accessed and also the ico has only round 1

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sukmo

Activity: 760
Merit: 104

Moonbet.io

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 03:58:30 AM

Hello, any admin or development here?Want ask whats going with this project.telegram channel broke no news no info.

This project scam for sure.So don't waste time for stupid project who promise many thing but nothing happens.This token is past, so forget about it. 
They had everything they needed to succeed, crypto licenses, partnerships, long history.
How much money they have collected at all? I personally own about 70 000MCB tokens.  Lips sealed
they are not transparent about funds raised and maybe what everyone says is true if this project is scam, because there are no more updates on telegram, team has disappeared
There have been no updates about the Mycryptobank project since April (on twitter), and i think this project is a scam
I read on the Roadmap on his website that MCB tokens are ready to be in Exchange in November, hopefully it's not nonsense.
Hopefully the team promptly corrected the allegations of negative news against the Mycryptobank project.

gielbier

Activity: 914

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 10:38:08 AM

I read on the Roadmap on his website that MCB tokens are ready to be in Exchange in November, hopefully it's not nonsense.
Hopefully the team promptly corrected the allegations of negative news against the Mycryptobank project.
But at least the team provides information about their progress in terms of developing the project, so investors and others know that the project is still running and not just leave

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
leninay

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 04:49:42 AM

But at least the team provides information about their progress in terms of developing the project, so investors and others know that the project is still running and not just leave

where does the team publish information about the project? all channels are occupied by spammers
BlacksmithCorporation

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 03:53:32 AM

they do not inform the community about the progress of the project, what they have to do, all the community has received over the past few months is that "there will be reports soon". Although I really hope this project is not a scam, the probability is only 0.1% of this possibility.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
dgigit

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 07:48:39 AM

when they were still active in the telegram, the admin wrote that the project was postponed until October and the news of the publication will not be,let's wait a bit and take a look at the development of events
Nordway

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 02:08:09 PM

they forbade writing messages in the telegram chat of the project  Huh

no one can write anything there now... Grin
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 12:00:47 PM

This is already a dead project they have no updates for several months, twitter account suspended and official website has gone, even in telegram group no one is answering to queries best example of a failed project and but collected money a big SCAM, I wonder where are those money they collected from ICO, the last count I know is approximately $3m collected.

princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 11:01:44 AM

they do not inform the community about the progress of the project, what they have to do, all the community has received over the past few months is that "there will be reports soon". Although I really hope this project is not a scam, the probability is only 0.1% of this possibility.
so far I see MCB is still not in the market and why until now this tokens still cannot be traded on the market? now November is almost over but the MCB tokens are still not yet there on exchange, it looks like their Roadmap site cannot be trusted.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56]
  Print  

Jump to: