Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:22:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AiBB ~ The Future of Ai in Crypto Trading  (Read 1905 times)
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:32:52 PM

Aibb promising project that can provide good benefits for all communities. all concepts are perfectly arranged, I would love to see Aibb running successfully.
in my opinion, you can immediately join and support this project so that you are easier to see the success of this project.
absolutely right sir, this Aibb project is very promising. this exchange-themed project is very good concept. I myself am very interested in this Aibb project. Anyway, this project is still not started, ICO? I saw on the website PHASE 1 SALE STARTING SOON, 20 days later.
mashutka444

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:18:04 AM

The AiBB platform is based on the NLU, NLP, b ML algorithms. AiBB ensures the reliability of wallets, helps in the trade of coins and protects your information.
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:28:11 PM

We Hate the Bots: AiBB’s Manifesto
OK, first things first: a lot of what we hear in the field is “Ai” is also called a “bot” in the same breath. Let’s get one thing straight: if it’s a bot, it’s not true Ai. AiBB is a little bot-looking; we get it. But don’t call him a bot! A bot is a mindless robot. It has an algorithm. It does its math, performs its actions, or returns its data. https://medium.com/@AiBB/we-hate-the-bots-aibbs-manifesto-58df6463024a

rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:39:36 PM

The artificial intelligence in our time is gaining great momentum and in a few years we will be able to see the massive introduction of this technology in all areas! So, for projects that already have a prototype as AIBB and which accumulate a certain base for training robots, the greatest chances are to take a leading position in this area!
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:39:46 PM

ANN Thread & Whitepaper AiBB (Language Indonesian Already available)

Link ANN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5044666.0

Link Whitepaper : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wnwTob7wnVH7PWoh3bgMS0Wj2gVWHMV4/view
finelife25

Activity: 75
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:23:09 PM

The AiBB platform is based on the NLU, NLP, b ML algorithms. AiBB ensures the reliability of wallets, helps in the trade of coins and protects your information.

Users are given the opportunity to choose a convenient trading platform from the numerous exchanges with which AiBB will cooperate. I think this fact will be positively evaluated.
lelikme
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:15:43 PM

It is really a good idea to integrate all the blockchain technologies a single all in one application . I hope you can do it all at a high level so that people can feel the benefits of your work.
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:46:13 AM

where i can see the total amount raised in the presale?
Beparanf

Activity: 2800
Merit: 765

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:47:46 AM

It might be visible soon at their website https://aibb.io , once these phase ends or while they start the other phase. Or ask them through telegram for a much easier conversation.  Its a good project to avoid having bots and gaining in trading with a much reliable project.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:12:49 PM

It might be visible soon at their website https://aibb.io , once these phase ends or while they start the other phase. Or ask them through telegram for a much easier conversation.  Its a good project to avoid having bots and gaining in trading with a much reliable project.

I think after the start of the first stage of sales, this information will become available, you can also find out directly by contacting the team!
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:51:37 PM

I was thrilled as I saw in reddit post that AiBB has collaboration with Iagon project.
The news is from late summer but it sounds fresh and interesting to me since Iagon finished ICO and AiBB is in process of it.
Great.
namistyk

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 08:50:57 PM

I was thrilled as I saw in reddit post that AiBB has collaboration with Iagon project.
The news is from late summer but it sounds fresh and interesting to me since Iagon finished ICO and AiBB is in process of it.
Great.

I think that this is one of the most promising projects of this year, I have been following it from the very beginning. Each platform developer can boast at least one successful project - this is a big plus.
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:56:36 PM

Great.

I think that this is one of the most promising projects of this year, I have been following it from the very beginning. Each platform developer can boast at least one successful project - this is a big plus.
i like is quite a new service or i am wrong about it? why not many post on this thread to be such an interesting project people should write something. Anyway i am interested and look forward!
investtra

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:54:32 AM

Great.

i like is quite a new service or i am wrong about it? why not many post on this thread to be such an interesting project people should write something. Anyway i am interested and look forward!
many support and give positive responses to this project. Hopefully this will be the beginning for this project to be successful, and the team is also more eager to develop this project because a project will succeed depending on the team involved in it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
reserter

Activity: 485
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:07:44 AM

Hello Dear developer is there still a chance for me to join in your campaign bounty sir Huh because I am very interested in your project when viewing the site on the AIBB website.
BitFamily44

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:32:58 PM

This is a very big project by the purpose and understanding of idea is clearly visible as it will be disseminated to all countries and it is clear that there will be many countries that will support this system!
AiBBio

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:36:30 PM

This is a very big project by the purpose and understanding of idea is clearly visible as it will be disseminated to all countries and it is clear that there will be many countries that will support this system!

Thank you! We work to help bitcoin users get reall all advantages from it and we want to save their time and money!
BitFamily44

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:39:22 PM

Great.

I think AiBB is a project that collaborates not only with ICO projects, so it has not limits, what I appreciate.
AiBBio

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:41:40 PM

Great.

I think AiBB is a project that collaborates not only with ICO projects, so it has not limits, what I appreciate.

Yes, you are right. We try to collaborate with different projects and do not want to be limited only by ICO. But We are focused more on ICO system and want to develop it.
GreenPowred

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:51:33 PM

Hello! Where i can find information about ur team?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: