Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:22:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MCXNow Bot 1.0 Release! Buy Yours! 9 Units left!  (Read 6916 times)
Blackjak (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Java Developer - Blackjak Bots

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:47:21 PM

9 units left!

BTClackjak BTCots
annable

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:32:12 AM

reserved!!
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 05:47:28 PM

8 units left! Reserve yours!

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:01:42 PM

7 units left!

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:40:29 PM

6 units left! Reserve yours!

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:31:19 PM

5 units left! Reserve yours!

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:26:04 AM

4 Units left! Reserve yours!

BTClackjak BTCots
HowDoge

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Miner & crypto enthusiast

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:03:15 PM

PM'd you BlackJak!  Smiley
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 03:47:13 PM

3 units left! Almost there to complete the first round of a lot of products that I will sell!

Reserve yours!

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:58:19 PM

2 units left!!

Reserve yours!

BTClackjak BTCots
ComplexBTCTrader

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:45:45 PM

Hey,

looking at your trades (on the first post), em .. does the bot actually take the trading fees into account?
If not, does the bot not actually loose money?

Please don't get me wrong: this is meant as a serious question!
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:11:11 AM

Hey,

looking at your trades (on the first post), em .. does the bot actually take the trading fees into account?

It take the fees in count, I have added more parameters that doesnt allow the bot to loose money. Wink

BTClackjak BTCots
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:25:50 AM

interested in 1

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
XScrypt

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:37:15 AM

Hey,

It take the fees in count, I have added more parameters that doesnt allow the bot to loose money. Wink

This should be setting of huge red flags, especially for anyone with experience in markets in general (such as the stock market). There is no such thing as a bot that can't lose money. Unless you're a market maker (i.e. have machines co-located with the exchanges and have large holdings), you're most likely going to lose money. Automated trading fails unless you hold some sort of advantage over the rest of the market (see HFT). There have been many papers on this subject in regards to the behavior of markets, along with several books including multiple examples of companies who found out the hard way that you can indeed lose no matter how good you think your algorithm is.

Every bot is marketed the same way. They promise you profits, show historical runs (which mean exactly nothing), and then say you can't lose. They get a bunch of suckers to buy in, and laugh all the way to the bank.

Bots don't work in commodities. They don't work in bonds. They don't work in stocks. They do one thing really well though; they separate fools from their money.

Of course it's your money, so do whatever you want. But take it from someone who has seen more than one thread on market forums about how effective bots are: CAVEAT EMPTOR.

LTC- LKdDXfJbCqMHpqTZwhaMKRE51eA7PPsCYy
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:33:00 PM

Hey,

This should be setting of huge red flags, especially for anyone with experience in markets in general (such as the stock market). There is no such thing as a bot that can't lose money. Unless you're a market maker (i.e. have machines co-located with the exchanges and have large holdings), you're most likely going to lose money. Automated trading fails unless you hold some sort of advantage over the rest of the market (see HFT). There have been many papers on this subject in regards to the behavior of markets, along with several books including multiple examples of companies who found out the hard way that you can indeed lose no matter how good you think your algorithm is.

Every bot is marketed the same way. They promise you profits, show historical runs (which mean exactly nothing), and then say you can't lose. They get a bunch of suckers to buy in, and laugh all the way to the bank.

Bots don't work in commodities. They don't work in bonds. They don't work in stocks. They do one thing really well though; they separate fools from their money.

Of course it's your money, so do whatever you want. But take it from someone who has seen more than one thread on market forums about how effective bots are: CAVEAT EMPTOR.

I meant that the bot will not sell less than what I bought, the only way to lose money is if executed poorly configured parameters in a dump, or not enough is expected to make the bot Information.

It is simple, sometimes it takes a long and sometimes fast.

Obviously can lose money, but if so is user an error because the bot not sell under the price that it buys.

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:08:37 PM

1 Unit Left!

BTClackjak BTCots
eddilicious

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:12:33 PM

@Blackjak

What about Realsolid clearly stating that he will perma ban all users that are Bots?

~BCX~

The bot runs over a browser, so its a like a human with a lot of caffeine and fingers buying and selling, what makes it very difficult to detect because the site receive millons of request, it is more detectable if I make a bot that says a lot of things constantly on the chat for example..but this is basically undetectable.
Also Iam the only one that will knows all the username of the users that have the bot and if any of my clients is banned and he shows me the email or something that probe I will make the build again user another username and its solved.

But  that its vey difficult to happen, if it happen I will give you a solution, so dont worry about that Wink

dream on it, if @realsolid see this browser make a 100 bids and asks per second, or maybe just 10 / sec, he simply ban your ip.

he has all the interest to avoid your bot becoming a DDOS like machine
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:16:11 PM

@Blackjak

What about Realsolid clearly stating that he will perma ban all users that are Bots?

~BCX~

The bot runs over a browser, so its a like a human with a lot of caffeine and fingers buying and selling, what makes it very difficult to detect because the site receive millons of request, it is more detectable if I make a bot that says a lot of things constantly on the chat for example..but this is basically undetectable.
Also Iam the only one that will knows all the username of the users that have the bot and if any of my clients is banned and he shows me the email or something that probe I will make the build again user another username and its solved.

But  that its vey difficult to happen, if it happen I will give you a solution, so dont worry about that Wink

dream on it, if @realsolid see this browser make a 100 bids and asks per second, or maybe just 10 / sec, he simply ban your ip.

he has all the interest to avoid your bot becoming a DDOS like machine

100 bids and asks per second hahahahaha, man, its a browser and the site refresh itself every time, It only make an bid every 10 seconds.

100 bids and ask per second....lol im still laughing

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:35:43 PM

Now you can buy your bot! Smiley

BTClackjak BTCots
Blackjak (OP)