Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:25:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a new form of manipulation?  (Read 1373 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:43:08 AM

Don't be confuse even if they can manipulate the market they can not make it go to zero, They will sure can make it happen because they had a lot of resources and they move as a team that is why they can make the price drop, Don't worry to much because we have plenty of reserve that satoshi had already hide so bitcoin can really stay, This is just a slight movement of the value because they will do anything to gain from it and will put a lot reserve on bitcoin when they buy cheap.
Alone055

Activity: 1064
Merit: 204

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 10:47:06 AM

All that will be needed is for the whole crypto market to think in one way and you'll be good to go.

That would never happen!
The whole community can never think in one way, because there are people with different mindsets, and different theories about every other thing. Every other person have a hold on their Bitcoins for a very different reason, and they act according to that when they see a situation. And, there are people with very strong, manipulative minds who know exactly what to do to make a whole big part of the community to react as per their wishes, and they succeed, most of the times. They simply manipulate the people, make them feel the fear of losing, and the people are most of the times in fear so they act to it, and boom! we get a situation again.
That is how it works, and that is how it will, in future too.

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:06:52 AM

I don't even get how you get manipulation from the list you just posted here. these seem like such random events this year and for every one of them there were others equal and in their opposite. the only thing that I can understand is the ETF thing that is currently ongoing. and that is because unlike others people paid a lot more attention to this news than they paid attention to anything else. and the worst part is this event is not as important as people have been making it to be.

Only Bitcoin
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:40:35 AM

I believe that these bear markets in this year has something to do with whales manipulation since they have enough btc reserves that they can create an impact to make it happen. But as we all know, after bear market there will be a stabilization and then going for a bull market and therefore investors must have to be patient  with their investment as this is just how cryptocurrency works in the market. People should always consider that crypto market are very unpredictable to the extent that we really never know what's next.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:43:46 AM

I don't even get how you get manipulation from the list you just posted here. these seem like such random events this year and for every one of them there were others equal and in their opposite. the only thing that I can understand is the ETF thing that is currently ongoing. and that is because unlike others people paid a lot more attention to this news than they paid attention to anything else. and the worst part is this event is not as important as people have been making it to be.
And I wonder so as well. sometimes I even say that Bitcoin flourished when the ETF brouhaha was not in existence and so I'm suprised at why we have made it control most of us in crypto. It seems majority are thinking without the ETF BTC can't survive and that's not the case. We can survive amidst the absence of ETF because i have not seen any mention of ETF in Satoshi's white paper (which is what the Bitcoin technology is based on).
mrphilippine

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:20:53 PM

manipulation is definitely there. But people are starting to panic right away and the market is going downhill. In this panic sale, too, some people add fortune to their wealth. These are the main reasons for this situation. Now, everyone is longing for the green light for the bull season and hopefully this light will light up as soon as possible.

I strongly agree with this that being a small trader that the market right now is being manipulated. There are many inexperienced holder of bitcoin right now that just a small movement of the chart make them panic instantly. We must always trust that bitcoin will beat ATH and the currenct situation is just temporary only.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:26:45 PM

The issue is not yet over because the ETF was postponed to September 2018 , this means that we will expect another movement of the market but the side it will move infavor  is still not known. But let us hope that the ETF will be admitted by SEC in September as expected then the rally we have been expecting will happen
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:40:44 AM

Specially the ETF, it is really totally manipulation ,because they want to earn money because of this situation, weak hands are really pathetic this time, they will just do pump and dump, dump if they want to buy more at much cheaper price.
yesyes18 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:18:32 AM

I'm also still confused, is this just a temporary manipulation, with the aim of lowering the prices of Bitcoin and Altcoin to be low then they will buy them in large quantities, or this is really a decrease because the market is less conducive.
Well I'd say it is manifesting in both of the ways you just suggested. Manipulations have always been temporary until it gets really bad which will drag it down further. Manipulators might think they're just getting it down a little bit until others join innand even sells cheaper. Anyways they can make even more profits when they manipulate the prices up.
To the second point, I think majority of the coins in the market are struggling to get their viability and that makes peoplloose trust in them thereby killing those coins

Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:28:36 AM

It's hard to say that this is a form of manipulation, when the amount of negative news certainly makes a lot of people worry and choose a cut loss rather than hold, I'm sure the market will improve soon.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:08:44 AM

There is definately lot's of manipulation on the market. We hear some bullish news lately but the prices keep dropping.
And people keep falling for it , as for the market, we have been awaiting the bull market for quite a while now, and the future isnt looking up
Callanta787

Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 08:17:00 AM

I can smell manipulations ,my advice for people in crypto is to stop panicking ,the question is will the manipulation last forever ?? Of cos not ,so let's all chill and watch ,don't dump your coins ,if you leave now does means you are weak,we only need strong minded people in cryptocurrency world.

joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:23:29 AM

Right from day one manipulation is there,it's not a new thing,why is everyone getting worried about that?things will work out by itself ,we have to be strong and HODL tight ,even if we don't see bull run this year its not the end of the world ,right from time bitcoin always find its way out of troubles .

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:56:26 AM

There is definately lot's of manipulation on the market. We hear some bullish news lately but the prices keep dropping.
And people keep falling for it , as for the market, we have been awaiting the bull market for quite a while now, and the future isnt looking up

you have fallen for the FUD too.
in the past couple of months you have been told that bitcoin is going to fall down more but it has been holding the bottom strong and staying above it despite all the attempts at manipulation.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
MainIbem

Activity: 1358
Merit: 390

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:31:30 AM

The development of bitcoin and cryptocurrency is still evolving. So much ups and downs are expected. I felt like wise but I noticed that amid these confusing circumstances there is massive underground adoption. It means bitcoin future is bright and intact.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:01:40 AM

The only way for bitcoin to go back to green would be news of it being adopted or plans even. But lately, we just get bashed left and right due to EFT denial. Which does not constitute bitcoin in the least. But bad news is bad news.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:02:09 AM

I may somehow believe that what happen in the current market is something to do with whales manipulation as this has been always experienced in the market. But still, I am optimistic that this could be resolved after the market adjustment that is currently happening and would become to normalize soon.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Joshercine

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:07:44 AM

Great that you've pointed out the fact that almost everything happened this year in the opposite way to our expectations. The may clearly mean that BIG whales are playing their game correctly and we should start thinking like them. They see a great potential in crypto and will keep this pirce low for now to load and load more BTC.
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:16:10 AM

Cryptocurrency is largely unpredictable. The price fluctuations are also mostly unexpected.
When thinking like a whale, you would have to decipher the reason behind their actions, this would give you an idea, whether to Hodl, sell or buy.
tegarp90

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:26:01 AM

The fact is that we all love Bitcoin, the cryptospace and the "good" altcoins but this year has been very rough and tough for all of us with some of us even thinking of leaving with the small we have now. Now something has got me thinking very deeply. This year has been going in almost the opposite way as we thought. Whenever we thought there was going to be a rise, then boom!! we go down the hill into the valley. So i just pondered over these and found out that we need to give the market a new eye. We need to start thinking in the way of the whales. To better get what I mean; go through the list below and look at what the market went through during those times.

- Chinese new year
- Coinbase announcement of some coins on coinbase
- Consensus 2018
- End of financial year
- Tax return time
- World soccer cup (well, i didn't expect a bullish era though! but others did Cheesy)
- Coinbase announce of add some crypto again
- Bitcoin ETF(Whiis killing us currently).
and many more...
Well, what next ......what will make the market red again...Huh

So I'm confused- are we being played on our minds or manipulated to be off track or it's just bound to happen that way. Because to me this coud be a big time manipulation other than using pump and dump groups. All that will be needed is for the whole crypto market to think in one way and you'll be good to go. We hope to see some green light very soon.

Those news and FUD are really affect the price of the market.
And people will FOMO and follow the news.
But i'm preety sure there are whales and medias behind these condition, and they're taking profit from it
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: