Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:16:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PREICO] | exCoins.io exchange | Trade and Earn PROFITS  (Read 940 times)
D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:25:50 AM

a very good concept and this is a new exchange that will increase the crypto currency. when will you launch a gift for this project Huh

Thanks you, we will lunch bounty in 1 week

i'm interested to join the bounty, and if there is a translation bounty too
i want to reserve for indonesian translation

Just PM me if i got accepted

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reserter

Activity: 485
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:28:11 AM

where is the exchange legally registered, if ever this is a legal one? with so many exchanges, it's better to use at least those who have legal docs in place.
and by the way EXN ticker is already taken -
Our project belongs to a registered company within Europe in Poland and we are working to launch the trading platform from inside Estonia . Working on launching the trading platform from within the state of Estonia so as not to face difficulties in the legal affairs As for the name we have already verified the EXN Excoins Token is available
Thank you

how many people joined your project in Europe Huh I hope you as soon as possible to launch a campaign for your project. because I see with such a large total supply, I will support continuing to support this project campaign. how much is the price of 1 eth in the token?

We already have more than 16k accounts from EU , and the max supply for EXN tokens is 90 Millions, Campaign will start this week and we will inform you all , 1 EXN = 0.08 $ for now ,thanks alot for your support  Smiley

sorry i dont understand what is 16k accounts that mean
its you mean you have whitelist before your ico start ? if that true i think its so good

isn't it really good and it's very rare to see a new project that has a 16k account in the whole world?
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:29:10 AM

where is the exchange legally registered, if ever this is a legal one? with so many exchanges, it's better to use at least those who have legal docs in place.
Our project belongs to a registered company within Europe in Poland and we are working to launch the trading platform from inside Estonia . Working on launching the trading platform from within the state of Estonia so as not to face difficulties in the legal affairs As for the name we have already verified the EXN Excoins Token is available
Thank you

how many people joined your project in Europe Huh I hope you as soon as possible to launch a campaign for your project. because I see with such a large total supply, I will support continuing to support this project campaign. how much is the price of 1 eth in the token?

We already have more than 16k accounts from EU , and the max supply for EXN tokens is 90 Millions, Campaign will start this week and we will inform you all , 1 EXN = 0.08 $ for now ,thanks alot for your support  Smiley

its you mean you have whitelist before your ico start ? if that true i think its so good

These accounts are traders , they registered for using the Excoins.io platform , not for the ico presale
for the ico sale its public for all till we reach the hardcap or time end
Thank  you
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:31:04 AM

a very good concept and this is a new exchange that will increase the crypto currency. when will you launch a gift for this project Huh

Thanks you, we will lunch bounty in 1 week

i'm interested to join the bounty, and if there is a translation bounty too
i want to reserve for indonesian translation

Just PM me if i got accepted

Thanks for interested in our project , we will contact you soon
Good luck
Crryptood

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:32:08 AM

Thank you

isn't it really good and it's very rare to see a new project that has a 16k account in the whole world?

Yes its aweso.e, but they are traders wants to trade coins
reserter

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:34:36 AM

Thank you

Wow, a team of traders who are great and compact in groups in the business field I really like that
Crryptood

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:44:18 AM

Thank you

Wow, a team of traders who are great and compact in groups in the business field I really like that
Yup this is like bnb and huobi projects , they the best
reserter

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:49:09 AM

Thank you

right it looks like that, you can see more clearly in the white paper they https://excoins.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/WHITEPAPER-V1-1.pdf
Excoins.io
Crryptood

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:56:02 AM

Thank you

right it looks like that, you can see more clearly in the white paper they https://excoins.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/WHITEPAPER-V1-1.pdf
Excoins.io
Thanks mate , their WP answered everything
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:00:35 AM

Thank you

Excoins.io
Contact us any time at support@excoins.io
Thank you
Crryptood

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:35:05 AM

Thank you

Excoins.io
Contact us any time at support@excoins.io
Thank you
Uw sir, waiting bounty
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:54:11 AM

Trackico rate : https://www.trackico.io/ico/excoins-exchange/
Rosa bella

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:54:53 AM

how many tokens can be issued on the basis of your blockchain?
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:02:27 AM

how many tokens can be issued on the basis of your blockchain?

The max total supply is 90,000,000  EXN
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:16:58 AM

Join us on telegram : t.me/excoinsio

Otap2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:36:23 AM

EXCOINS exchange ensures the safety and security of client funds by utilizing cold storage methodologies, backed by a trust and smart contracts, in which it has very strict rules and guidelines pertaining to seller selection.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:12:49 AM

I think this is another nice Exchange project and for the number of users accounts already activated +61k world over and with possible increment is a good sign. however, we will still have to see the credibility of this project after launch in about two months
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:24:07 AM

List your coin at www.icoguide.com I am always looking at their rates as they are not paid, so do a lot of other people, so it would be good also for your project.
dkbit98
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 7121

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:31:04 AM

Can you please tell me when exCoins exchange will start to list new coins

and is there a way to list and propose new coins ?

Is there any voting competition ?

Thanks

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:20:05 AM

can you explain more clearly about what the difference from this exchange to another crypto exchange?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: