Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:34:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PREICO] | exCoins.io exchange | Trade and Earn PROFITS  (Read 940 times)
CityLife Corp.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:28:37 AM

can anyone from US particpate in that project ?

No restrictions!
Anyone in the world can use Excoins exchange services

ok )))
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:17:47 PM

No restrictions!

ok )))

Join us on telegram : t.me/excoinsio
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:26:16 PM

where is the exchange legally registered, if ever this is a legal one? with so many exchanges, it's better to use at least those who have legal docs in place.
and by the way EXN ticker is already taken -
Our project belongs to a registered company within Europe in Poland and we are working to launch the trading platform from inside Estonia . Working on launching the trading platform from within the state of Estonia so as not to face difficulties in the legal affairs As for the name we have already verified the EXN Excoins Token is available
Thank you

how many people joined your project in Europe Huh I hope you as soon as possible to launch a campaign for your project. because I see with such a large total supply, I will support continuing to support this project campaign. how much is the price of 1 eth in the token?

We already have more than 16k accounts from EU , and the max supply for EXN tokens is 90 Millions, Campaign will start this week and we will inform you all , 1 EXN = 0.08 $ for now ,thanks alot for your support  Smiley

sorry i dont understand what is 16k accounts that mean
its you mean you have whitelist before your ico start ? if that true i think its so good

that's a lot already. 16k accounts to start with is not bad. but, will they be active in trading? if just to create an account but not active trader, that's another thing. Tongue

Yes they are , Thanks for support
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:34:59 PM

exCoins.io

Hybrid decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Excoins Token
Max supply 90,000,000 EXN - Price 0.08 $
We believe that anybody can make substantial profits in the cryptocurrency and digital asset market. This is exactly why we developed the best exchange with the most unique features.
Crryptood

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:56:35 PM

exCoins.io

Excoins Token
We believe that anybody can make substantial profits in the cryptocurrency and digital asset market. This is exactly why we developed the best exchange with the most unique features.
I sent you WP sp
Crryptood

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:47:19 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 04:50:39 PM by Crryptood

where is the exchange legally registered, if ever this is a legal one? with so many exchanges, it's better to use at least those who have legal docs in place.
Our project belongs to a registered company within Europe in Poland and we are working to launch the trading platform from inside Estonia . Working on launching the trading platform from within the state of Estonia so as not to face difficulties in the legal affairs As for the name we have already verified the EXN Excoins Token is available
Thank you

how many people joined your project in Europe Huh I hope you as soon as possible to launch a campaign for your project. because I see with such a large total supply, I will support continuing to support this project campaign. how much is the price of 1 eth in the token?

We already have more than 16k accounts from EU , and the max supply for EXN tokens is 90 Millions, Campaign will start this week and we will inform you all , 1 EXN = 0.08 $ for now ,thanks alot for your support  Smiley

its you mean you have whitelist before your ico start ? if that true i think its so good

that's a lot already. 16k accounts to start with is not bad. but, will they be active in trading? if just to create an account but not active trader, that's another thing. Tongue
Crryptood

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:49:42 PM

Thank you

Yes they are , Thanks for support
16k is great numbers to start
Crryptood

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:28:49 PM

No restrictions!

Anyone? so basically you can receive an investment from US?
Since i think you need to approve from SEC?

I think they did
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:30:45 PM

exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:38:21 PM

Excoins Token
Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:54:03 PM

another exchange, for today almost every week there are several projects related to the exchange, and that an interesting majority of them collect their money, this proves that such projects are interesting

Exchange businesses are lucrative because they make money irrespectively of the market condition (bearish or bullish). Fees would have to be paid by traders at every point in time. This informs why a lot of exchanges are springing up.
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:04:51 PM

We are looking for the bounty
gd lk

Thanks sir Smiley
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:16:41 PM

another exchange, for today almost every week there are several projects related to the exchange, and that an interesting majority of them collect their money, this proves that such projects are interesting

Exchange businesses are lucrative because they make money irrespectively of the market condition (bearish or bullish). Fees would have to be paid by traders at every point in time. This informs why a lot of exchanges are springing up.

We share 70% of the profits with EXN tokens holders
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:30:12 PM

a very good concept and this is a new exchange that will increase the crypto currency. when will you launch a gift for this project Huh

Thanks you, we will lunch bounty in 1 week

i'm interested to join the bounty, and if there is a translation bounty too
i want to reserve for indonesian translation

Just PM me if i got accepted

Bounty will start soon next week
Thanks
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:58:36 PM

Buy now EXN TOKENS

exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:10:00 PM

Excoins.io Support, [11.08.18 02:06]
Payments stoped 3 hours and now its working, you can buy EXN now.. Excoins.io exchange
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:14:23 PM

Excoins.io Support, [11.08.18 02:06]
Payments stoped 3 hours and now its working, you can buy EXN now.. Excoins.io exchange

If you have any problem with payment contact us please at : Support@excoins.io
Thank you
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:40:15 PM

exCoins.io

Excoins Token

jamesmarkx

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:47:55 PM

looking forward to this , there are many big exchanges but a good decentralize exchange is the need of time to make crypto more mainstream and free it from the clutches of government control where every second exchange these days requires a KYC process
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:56:00 PM

looking forward to this , there are many big exchanges but a good decentralize exchange is the need of time to make crypto more mainstream and free it from the clutches of government control where every second exchange these days requires a KYC process

Excoins exchange completely privacy no need for KYC
Thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: