Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:37:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PREICO] | exCoins.io exchange | Trade and Earn PROFITS  (Read 940 times)
ludmila79

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:26:42 AM

Well, this exCoins will be a new cryptocurrency exchange with a fast and secure way. I like the concept and many advantages for the token holders. Seems very promising for the future. by the way, I found a little typo on your website. You typed the softcap 8,00,000 USD. I think it should be 800,000 USD.  Grin
Softcap reached fast . We hope project reach hardcap  Grin
There will be not only hard cap. I think that it can get even more than it was targeted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:55:23 AM

it seems to be good, I like the concept of the project and the implementation plan looks realistic. and it is good that there are answers to various questions in this topic.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 11:02:59 AM

Well, this exCoins will be a new cryptocurrency exchange with a fast and secure way. I like the concept and many advantages for the token holders. Seems very promising for the future. by the way, I found a little typo on your website. You typed the softcap 8,00,000 USD. I think it should be 800,000 USD.  Grin
There will be not only hard cap. I think that it can get even more than it was targeted.

I think that even if the maximum amount of investments is collected, the team will stop the sale of tokens. it is characterized by the fact that there will be no more needed number of tokens allocated for sale.

Crryptood

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:39:49 PM

it seems to be good, I like the concept of the project and the implementation plan looks realistic. and it is good that there are answers to various questions in this topic.
They are great team
Crryptood

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:47:37 PM

I think that even if the maximum amount of investments is collected, the team will stop the sale of tokens. it is characterized by the fact that there will be no more needed number of tokens allocated for sale.
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:52:39 PM

Thanks sir  Smiley
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:55:22 PM

Thanks , happy to hear your kind words.

Feel free to join our telegram group to stay updated and talk with our community and the team.
binaryset

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:58:00 PM

But how exchange can help to make crypto?
Will this be affiliate or gift?
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:03:35 PM

Read more about Excoins exchange please : Excoins.io
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:06:42 PM

Crypto Pool Trading
Our platform is capable of obtaining high trading volumes and generating substantial profits. Pool trading helps spread your risk while investing in the top 35 cryptocurrencies on the market.

Community Trading
Our platform provides users with the ability to upload their own smart contracts in order to participate in a very active and thriving smart contract community for trading and increased exposure.

Crypto Mining
Users will be granted the option of investing their funds in multiple mining pools. Mining pools operate on a constant, passive earning model. Returns on investments from our mining pools will be split amongst investors.

Investments Funds
Excoins.io exchange will offer its users fully managed investment funds. Generally, pools of small-sized companies or ICO’s. Additionally, users won’t need to second guess or go through hassles when deciding when to buy or sell.
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:11:34 PM

Crypto Pool Trading
Our platform is capable of obtaining high trading volumes and generating substantial profits. Pool trading helps spread your risk while investing in the top 35 cryptocurrencies on the market.

Community Trading
Our platform provides users with the ability to upload their own smart contracts in order to participate in a very active and thriving smart contract community for trading and increased exposure.

Crypto Mining
Users will be granted the option of investing their funds in multiple mining pools. Mining pools operate on a constant, passive earning model. Returns on investments from our mining pools will be split amongst investors.

Investments Funds
Excoins.io exchange will offer its users fully managed investment funds. Generally, pools of small-sized companies or ICO’s. Additionally, users won’t need to second guess or go through hassles when deciding when to buy or sell.

More than generic tokens
The tokens can be used to power transactions on a wide class of different assets which are all tradable on Excoins.io.

Crypto Fiat
Only Excoins tokenholders have the ability to trade between crypto and fiat (for example, BTC/EUR or ETH/USD) for maximum flexibility.

Early access & profits
Tokenholders get the exclusivity to trade new listings up to 60 days earlier & receive profits.
Crryptood

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:23:27 PM

The price is 0.08$
Crryptood

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:37:13 PM

Crypto Pool Trading

[

Crypto Mining

Investments Funds
b]Community Trading[/b]
exCoins.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:55:09 PM

[Hybrid Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchange]
[Max supply] 90,000,000 [EXN] - Price 0.08 $

Crryptood

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:28:14 PM

can you explain more clearly about what the difference from this exchange to another crypto exchange?

Its the best exchange mate
Crryptood

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:38:43 PM

Nice progress of token sale, until now this project has already received $2,602,941 from token sale. This ICO begin in 10th August 2018 and its achievement is satisfy, hopefully before ICO end in 25th October 2018 this project can reach its hard cap $5,600,000.
You are right
Crryptood

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:59:03 PM

where is the exchange legally registered, if ever this is a legal one? with so many exchanges, it's better to use at least those who have legal docs in place.
and by the way EXN ticker is already taken -
Our project belongs to a registered company within Europe in Poland and we are working to launch the trading platform from inside Estonia . Working on launching the trading platform from within the state of Estonia so as not to face difficulties in the legal affairs As for the name we have already verified the EXN Excoins Token is available
Thank you

how many people joined your project in Europe Huh I hope you as soon as possible to launch a campaign for your project. because I see with such a large total supply, I will support continuing to support this project campaign. how much is the price of 1 eth in the token?

We already have more than 16k accounts from EU , and the max supply for EXN tokens is 90 Millions, Campaign will start this week and we will inform you all , 1 EXN = 0.08 $ for now ,thanks alot for your support  Smiley

sorry i dont understand what is 16k accounts that mean
its you mean you have whitelist before your ico start ? if that true i think its so good

These accounts are traders , they registered for using the Excoins.io platform , not for the ico presale
for the ico sale its public for all till we reach the hardcap or time end
Thank  you
Crryptood

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:09:15 PM

a very good concept and this is a new exchange that will increase the crypto currency. when will you launch a gift for this project Huh

Thanks you, we will lunch

i'm interested to join the bounty, and if there is a translation bounty too
i want to reserve for indonesian translation

Just PM me if i got accepted

I have always like to see a new Exchange proposing great new services  Grin between, will also be look out for the bounty.
bounty in 1 week
Crryptood

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:41:03 PM

quote author=exCoins.io link=topic=4850639.msg43737526#msg43737526 date=1533770061]
Crryptood

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:01:41 PM

quote author=exCoins.io link=topic=4850639.msg43737526#msg43737526 date=1533770061]
Exchange Coins Platform
Hybrid decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Join us and trade your favorite cryptocurrencies and tokens in a fast and secure way. We have fully paired Electroneum, Verge, Rupee, Electra and over 100+ ERC20 tokens with other crypto and fiat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: