Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:56:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS HOLDING TRULY THE SOLUTION TO DROP OF BTC PRICE?  (Read 1855 times)
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:09:35 PM

It might be effective but you can't control users and investors in that way that you can prevent selling. To my opinion just holding bitcoin isn't the best strategy also, bitcoin is created to be actively used not only as an investment asset.

that's right all have their own will and it's true that the use of bitcoin should not be a long-term holding because naturally bitcoin is used for trade transactions every day that I know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:47:17 AM

if in my opinion and what I doubt now. I prefer to sell it bro. for short-term investments. With short-term investments I can get a little at a time. to meet daily needs

I am holding the main, most popular cryptocurrencies. For instance, I am going to hodl Ethereum, DASH and Bitcoin for several years. But I also trade dealing with the cheaper tokens.
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:32:56 AM

Probably, for me it is just like a coin that you save into a piggy bank in our house and coins in the market will become short. I mean, if every one of us are HODLING bitcoin and no cycle (no buying and selling) the market will be down.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:22:07 PM

I do not think that it will happen that every single investor in bitcoin will keep it in the long term and not spend it. This is impossible, people will still sell it for their needs or use it as a currency.

Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:39:12 PM

At this stage, bitcoin is really more used as a long-term investment, but it will not last forever. Bitcoin was conceived as an alternative to the national currency, and will be implemented in this way, and we will be able to actively use it. It's just difficult right now.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:42:27 PM

And the fact that the decentralized economy will somehow build and maintain itself is a utopia. After some time, we will be shown that the theory did not meet expectations and eventually we will get an even more centralized world.

tiktak89

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:49:28 PM

Now investing in long-term bitcoin really prevails, but still there is a large percentage and short-term investors who regularly sell bitcoin. And not all investors have so much patience for long-term investment. And there are already people who use it as a currency. Therefore, your fears are in vain.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Fishmaster23

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:51:50 PM

I mostly see a lot of post skirting about the issue of decrease in bitcoin market price by saying hodl, hodl of which i mostly do not get them. Assuming we all decide to hodl without any transaction that means with time btc will drain and what will be the essence of the coin. We should always be a family to embrace the state of price no matter what and ensure buying and selling in order to at least have a significant effect on market price. I hodl, you hodl and we all hodl and btc will drain just like that.
The consequences of not a War that RUSSIA did not allow America to unleash, will hit the us economy hard, and then there is a rapid growth of the cue ball. Owners of large dollar capitals should think about an alternative.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:31:21 PM

It is true that "hodling" will be the solution to this price drop. Why because many people have changed from bitcoin to usdt and other coins that they think are very stable and not affected by the current bear market trend which causes a drop in prices and it raises the demand for usdt more than btc. A typical proof of this is when the fake news that binance will delist usdt, the way people rushed and exchanged their usdt backed to btc brought about a sharp increase in btc price. When the news was condemned, we saw how they started changing back to tether which caused the reduction in btc price again.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:06:25 PM

It is true that "hodling" will be the solution to this price drop. Why because many people have changed from bitcoin to usdt and other coins that they think are very stable and not affected by the current bear market trend which causes a drop in prices and it raises the demand for usdt more than btc. A typical proof of this is when the fake news that binance will delist usdt, the way people rushed and exchanged their usdt backed to btc brought about a sharp increase in btc price. When the news was condemned, we saw how they started changing back to tether which caused the reduction in btc price again.

But, I think the recent change in USDT has an effect on people due to no one thought the USDT could be changed until price went down and there is no guarantee that it will not fall again in the future.
There are tens of thousands of Bitcoin holders and because of it is impossible to manage everybody holding is not a solution. Any news that will have a positive impact on everyone may cause price rise.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:43:17 PM

Your experiences are in vain, believe me, there will still be people who will sell bitcoin, it is inevitable. In addition, not all investors use a long-term investment strategy.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:48:30 PM

But you know perfectly well that absolutely not everyone uses this strategy. There are people who are engaged in trading, there are those who already use it as a currency, and many people sell it for their own needs.
Wingleness

Activity: 458
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:37:19 PM

I mostly see a lot of post skirting about the issue of decrease in bitcoin market price by saying hodl, hodl of which i mostly do not get them. Assuming we all decide to hodl without any transaction that means with time btc will drain and what will be the essence of the coin. We should always be a family to embrace the state of price no matter what and ensure buying and selling in order to at least have a significant effect on market price. I hodl, you hodl and we all hodl and btc will drain just like that.

Over time, I've been able to understand that hodl is just coined to make quite a lot of people bag holders. Best is to cut loss then buy low and gain something good when the price goes up.

Applying the concept of hodl when price goes low has only made so many people bag holders whereas the whole concept.is to permit consistent transactions within the blocks.
nahotachikwem

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:42:55 PM

To hold i think is the solution to the drop of BTC price. No trader would want to loose out by selling when the market drops.
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 10:02:31 PM

To hold i think is the solution to the drop of BTC price. No trader would want to loose out by selling when the market drops.

Absolutely bright but there are panic sellers who starts selling when the value is less or when the value drops and people who depend on bitcoin for their bread and butter who earn through the signature campaign and converts the rewards in btc has to sell it out to encash it regardless of price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:37:54 PM

It might be effective but you can't control users and investors in that way that you can prevent selling. To my opinion just holding bitcoin isn't the best strategy also, bitcoin is created to be actively used not only as an investment asset.

that's right all have their own will and it's true that the use of bitcoin should not be a long-term holding because naturally bitcoin is used for trade transactions every day that I know.

Holding is the best way for our funds and investments, If we sell it in low price we will not have a profit anymore. We should be aware of our decisions in making our source of income, The best way to do now is to hold for the hope of having our funds in the future.
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:51:33 PM

if in my opinion and what I doubt now. I prefer to sell it bro. for short-term investments. With short-term investments I can get a little at a time. to meet daily needs

I am holding the main, most popular cryptocurrencies. For instance, I am going to hodl Ethereum, DASH and Bitcoin for several years. But I also trade dealing with the cheaper tokens.
That's a good strategy, Holding your funds and the potential coins is the best way to survive in the market crisis, We should choose the right coins to invest with , When market fails, We should consider also the risk of our funds to be in the market, Drop of BTC price is always been happening since then, It is very volatile, We can't predict its price, We should be wise in keeping our funds and profits safe.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:55:17 PM

It's hard to be a family on the battlefield, where everyone is for himself) it's still a market and capitalism, not an evening dinner in the family circle with a Turkey on the table. The main rule is profit. Therefore, I have always been against the fact that relatives were with me in the same business. Sooner or later, you will still have to face problems and then really unpleasant things will begin.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 02:39:48 AM

Yes you can say it holding truly the solution to drop of btc as i am not a expert or very old user but here alot of experts opninon regarding price of btc they said that price depends on the supply and demand of btc.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
budrabut

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:23:55 AM

For Bitcoin this is probably good way or solution because Bitcoin has strong value, but for other major crypto or altcoin probably it is not recommended because we see that there are many Altcoins are losing out the value. Holding is not proper now otherwise we will lose our assets.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: