Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:54:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS HOLDING TRULY THE SOLUTION TO DROP OF BTC PRICE?  (Read 1855 times)
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1316
Merit: 718

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:39:47 PM

certainly because to overcome the current market conditions is by holding bitcoin, because right now it is still very difficult to benefit from bitcoin trading or investment, so if you want to get big profits it is better to continue to wait until bitcoin experiences a large price increase

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:02:57 PM

I mostly see a lot of post skirting about the issue of decrease in bitcoin market price by saying hodl, hodl of which i mostly do not get them. Assuming we all decide to hodl without any transaction that means with time btc will drain and what will be the essence of the coin. We should always be a family to embrace the state of price no matter what and ensure buying and selling in order to at least have a significant effect on market price. I hodl, you hodl and we all hodl and btc will drain just like that.
During this time many of us are depressing about bitcoin price , and I think holding is the best solution to avoid any regrets and dissapointments. If you really want to achive that specific profit then you have to wait and believe. Its just not only holding but it is also risking.
quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:21:51 PM

I think if all investors want to keep their bitcoin. The market will be stable in price. The volatility is so low that it loses its attractiveness and does not attract much investment attention. If investors have to wait too long for a stable price, they will not be profitable. I think they will feel depressed and sell bitcoin at low prices causing the market to go down. So we need to balance supply and demand in the market, which will increase bitcoin prices.

cryptoanalyze

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:29:38 PM

Ok lets face it. We are all here in Bitcointalk because we believe in crypto, and we do believe that Bitcoin will surely make a bull run a few months from now.

No matter what happened Bitcoin will go up. If you are gambler, you can just sell all your Bitcoins now and wait for the Bitcoin to drop more so you gain profit when the Bitcoin price goes up.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:30:59 PM

It depends at what price you bought bitcoin because if you are a daily user of bitcoin the fall in price may not have deep impact on you holding, but if you are an investor that bought bitcoin during the bull run then seeing the price depreciating you will worry about it. But holding may have little to do when the demand is not there so is not holding that improve the price of bitcoin but demands for the commodity is what have direct impact on the market price.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:01:41 PM

I think holding is not really a solution. It is maybe a good strategy on this dip. I believe that the price is always depending on the investors or maybe big investors maybe invest on bitcoin and also price is always depend on the trust of the bitcoin users in crypto. We really need to hold on dip to avoid lossing butvit will not really help the price to rise.
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:31:50 PM

I don't think holding is only way to stop of dropping BTC price. According to my thought I think the price depends on how many people invests on it. So investors is truly a big fact in this matters.So investing more can be a solution also. But no one should sell it on a low price. Unless you have profit you should hold BTC.

abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:29:16 PM

well HODL is not just a word, it is an art Wink

it is not about that everyone should HODL but those newbies who have no idea how to  trade should HODL because not doing so means losing a lot of money. and most of the memes you see on the internet is focusing on this particular group of people. because not HODLing during these small ups and downs in a sideways market means losing money for them and it has happened so many times already. and they are increasing the volatility!
Holding can also means losing a lot of money if the asset one is holding is dump and the holder become a bagholder. HOlding depends on the asset ,whether the asset has a long prospect but not just any coins.

Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:40:06 PM

Yes I really agree on this issue  that holding is also one of the solution in the dropping of bitcoin price because the law of demand and supply will apply to this issue so if there's a little supply of bitcoin in the crypto market then probably it's demand or market price will also soar high that's why many of our crypto enthusiast decides to hold their bitcoins and other crypto currencies.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:36:18 AM

Yes I really agree on this issue  that holding is also one of the solution in the dropping of bitcoin price because the law of demand and supply will apply to this issue so if there's a little supply of bitcoin in the crypto market then probably it's demand or market price will also soar high that's why many of our crypto enthusiast decides to hold their bitcoins and other crypto currencies.
Well i think.there is no direct explanation or maybe evidences that holding will really make the price rise, but there are so many people really believe that holding is one of the great solution on the dropping of coin price. In my part I really believe that investors is one of the most common factors that influence the price if we all holding and no one invest or buy what will maybe the outcome? So I think investors can really make the price rise also with holders.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:45:39 AM

Holding is one of the ways for investors to protect their investment and the market as well when the market goes down. Selling when the market goes down only depreciate the market value further. However, holding is not the solution to the bear market. Creating more awareness to attract new investors in order to raise more buy orders than sell orders is the solution to bear market.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:44:04 AM

Maybe we can say it does and there will be always a not a total solution. Bitcoin is circulating. There should be a demand and supply relationship for it to have a value in the market. Better say that we should buy more and keep that buying keep on going. Hoarding of bitcoin is not adviseable. It will just stay in your wallet without the ability to circulate. Maybe keeping it in sometime is good and selling it to the best price is very good. Maybe the term "hold" is used for keeping the coins safe for a meantime to avoid dump in the first phase of it.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:46:03 AM

Actually holding can't never solutions in this market situation but it will give our more profitable.but lot of people can be take hold their future benefits. Basically countinue buy and sell increased Bitcoin supply.so don't forget real Bitcoin users because they are Don't look Bitcoin price.buy,sell they are countinue work.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:52:39 AM

4,000,000 Bitcoins which were purchased before 2011 for $100 or $200, will be sold.
Then after what will happen?another dip since it will make the value lower?
Hodling is not the right action to treat bitcoin for growth,ibut this will help the value dont go down deep because atleast there will still a market capitalizations

I don’t know but I’m not selling a single coin, I’d better go to full zero than I’ll give the coins now, I didn’t take them for that, I must forget about five years, I’m not selling!
Well thats a good perspective mate,i really love the attitude when people here saying thathey don’t care even if the value turns zero,whats important is the trust for cryptocurrencies
gurupauts

Activity: 420

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 07:32:41 AM

I think, holding at least will make the price of bitcoin will not become even lower because the price of bitcoin depends on demand and supply, so if many hold and stop selling, the price will stabilize, even if many will buy then the price will definitely go up again

Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:07:28 AM

I mostly see a lot of post skirting about the issue of decrease in bitcoin market price by saying hodl, hodl of which i mostly do not get them. Assuming we all decide to hodl without any transaction that means with time btc will drain and what will be the essence of the coin. We should always be a family to embrace the state of price no matter what and ensure buying and selling in order to at least have a significant effect on market price. I hodl, you hodl and we all hodl and btc will drain just like that.

this is very difficult to hold or trade, or sell.
we cannot predict because the market has a market turnover between buyers and sellers and limited supply.
 I agreed we were all holding, but that would not happen because everyone has differences in every speculation.

bendernine

Activity: 272

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:28:41 AM

this is very difficult to hold or trade, or sell.
we cannot predict because the market has a market turnover between buyers and sellers and limited supply.
 I agreed we were all holding, but that would not happen because everyone has differences in every speculation.
personal patience must be taken into account and if indeed you cannot adjust to your needs, then you have the right to sell it.

But if indeed you do not mind to keep holding until the conditions turn around there are a number of steps you can minimize including cutloss and targeting several altcoins that have attractive price developments in the short term.

Daily profits must also be taken into account because we cannot believe 100% of something that is passive and has not received regulations.

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
Futureglory

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:43:41 AM

The crypto market is coupled with volatility and that should tell us that all things shall not be the same even if we hold or sell there will be seasons our holding will not mater and so though might help but not the key to that issue of helping in prices of bitcoin.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:07:47 AM

Hold is the only solution if you aren't sure of what you will gonna do to your bitcoin. This could be the perfect thing to do to see the possibility to come most specially when bitcoin recover again. If you hold it you won't lose it because it is still yours but if you will sell that is not yours anymore.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:19:48 PM

I apply this principle to hold my coins if the price is not good enough to give me profits as I don't want to sell it in a losing price then buy back at bottom. Buying at bottom is not easy due to unpredictable market. Although I believe that holding is not a solution to stop the bleeding but it will avoid to add more drop. The only proven solution to stop the drop is to increase the buy support if you have enough funds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: