Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:29:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive  (Read 99987 times)
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:00:08 PM

Cryptocurrency will definitely survive and the market space is getting bullish,  although btc is not in the current stage it was in 2017, but the chance of surviving it's already showing this is the right time to hodl or buy potential stocks.
it is still difficult to understand what will happen in the coming months. Many experts are now saying that we will still see a correction before strong growth. then it will be the best time to buy

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:56:24 AM

Cryptocurrency will definitely survive and the market space is getting bullish,  although btc is not in the current stage it was in 2017, but the chance of surviving it's already showing this is the right time to hodl or buy potential stocks.
it is still difficult to understand what will happen in the coming months. Many experts are now saying that we will still see a correction before strong growth. then it will be the best time to buy
I would also accept when there is a correction, it's not something to worry and instead it's something to thankful as it shows some good opportunity to buy.
The market is full of surprises, even the least expected will happen but with our trust in crypto that it will grow, that should remain as it will surely happen.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Fearlessfury

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:04:36 PM

Later the war conflict between BCHABC and BCHSV terminated, the crypto marketplace desire anew breakthrough. It's just a thing of age. Affirmative information almost the blockchain and bitcoin lengthens to appear on the other hand we harbor 't seen meaningful cost grows now. I anticipate this is caused close to the BCHABC war conflict fronting BCHSV. later they change the war conflict, we buoy each look cost reversive to average in the crypto marketplace.
hognesaul

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:03:53 PM

Good afternoon guys. And what is your attitude towards mining today? Have you ever tried it?
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:05:14 PM

Good afternoon guys. And what is your attitude towards mining today? Have you ever tried it?

Greetings there hognesaul. That's indeed a great question. From my point of view, much depends on a particular solution and the market
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 06:06:56 PM

Most of the alts will die even lots of them are dead already but in the end, cryptocurrency and blockchain will survive. I have no doubt about it.

hognesaul

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:07:48 PM

Greetings there hognesaul. That's indeed a great question. From my point of view, much depends on a particular solution and the market

Agree with you, cause much depends on the market, for example, in different countries there are different costs on electricity etc. But I would probably discuss US market as the most advanced one
buzcarn

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:08:55 PM

Agree with you, cause much depends on the market, for example, in different countries there are different costs on electricity etc. But I would probably discuss US market as the most advanced one

Ok, talking about US market, are there any advanced solutions? Mostly interested to know about the ones that have huge experienced and most likely used to mine on their own
hognesaul

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:10:10 PM

Ok, talking about US market, are there any advanced solutions? Mostly interested to know about the ones that have huge experienced and most likely used to mine on their own

The only company I may outline, following your requirements is Asicequipment. I believe you must have heard of them if you are deeply into crypto
buzcarn

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:10:59 PM

The only company I may outline, following your requirements is Asicequipment. I believe you must have heard of them if you are deeply into crypto

To tell the truth, I am not into the sphere, so I am not aware of any companies. Can you tell me more about Asicequipment?
hognesaul

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:16:12 PM

To tell the truth, I am not into the sphere, so I am not aware of any companies. Can you tell me more about Asicequipment?

Well, they guys are very popular in the US, they used to farm on their own in California and are now very popular for their Antiminer S9i. And they are having vast range of models. So i recommend you to have a look at their website for more models - asicequipment. com

buzcarn

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:18:48 PM

Well, they guys are very popular in the US, they used to farm on their own in California and are now very popular for their Antiminer S9i. And they are having vast range of models. So i recommend you to have a look at their website for more models - asicequipment. com

Wow, this looks solid. And do they deliver miners across the US?
hognesaul

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:20:49 PM

Wow, this looks solid. And do they deliver miners across the US?

Yes, of course. And they deliver pretty fast 2-4 days. More to it, they are having service centers in NY, special discounts etc. I have plenty of friends who are surprised with the quality and the service level
buzcarn

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:23:31 PM

Yes, of course. And they deliver pretty fast 2-4 days. More to it, they are having service centers in NY, special discounts etc. I have plenty of friends who are surprised with the quality and the service level

Perfect, sounds good. Will check their website for more, thanks a lot for sharing
Sonik33

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:01:02 PM

Crypto currency is indeed something very volatile but lately the situation of crypto currencies has given me the belief that everything might happen. The critical state of the crypto currency changes rapidly into a very potential situation. I believe that crypto currencies can last a long time because I see that the movement of crypto currencies is like a life cycle. The state of the crypto currency was above and not short was also in a bad state. But I am sure that the crypto currency will survive if we are still playing actively on the market.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 09:30:23 PM

Cryptocurrency will surely survive and not just that.
it will dominate the world of currency. FIAT is no longer transparent for every people in this planet.
We need new currency which will make the living better and faster.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 09:47:46 PM

I think that even 80% of all Altcoin will be able to survive on the cryptocurrency market. I believe that this is a new way of life and a new economy.
How did you came to the number 80 ?  Looking at the bottom of cmc more then 20% already lost hope.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Butpow

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:05:56 AM

Of line Cryptocurrency desire subsist, instantly its similar a 10 yr of youngster, I anticipate the better age of Cryptocurrency is not approach still. Later maturement we ballplayer look a accelerated extension.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:41:54 AM

Mining is good way of earning in crypto currency if you have money to spend for mining it will give you great output, there are so many supporters for mining today because long ago it was considered to be ht most expensive way of earning because of high electricity consumption, but now there is solar mining system so mining is profitable according to me, want to try it this time with my money.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:12:09 AM

Mining is good way of earning in crypto currency if you have money to spend for mining it will give you great output, there are so many supporters for mining today because long ago it was considered to be ht most expensive way of earning because of high electricity consumption, but now there is solar mining system so mining is profitable according to me, want to try it this time with my money.

Mining is gradually being removed from the market, especially China, they have decided to gradually eliminate Mining within the next few years. That's why I don't think this method will be a way to ensure long-term money in the next few years
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: