Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:32:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive  (Read 99996 times)
ElnurBash

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:00:08 AM

Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

of course it will and i do jot believe peope who are talking about the death kfthe crypticurrency world as they are not right
makayuglituk

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:01:32 AM

cryptocurrency is the future currency of this world and will survive as long as we human will stay in this earth
fakmee

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:19:28 AM

Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

Make the right decisions

I am fully convinced that in the future good cryptocurrencies will definitely survive. After the end of the crisis in the crypto market, they will be able to gradually restore their positions, they will bring undoubted benefits for the digital society and the world economy.
I am sure this is the selection stage for all coins, and coins that will potentially survive when the market is falling like this, and the time that will answer which coins can survive, so just be patient to wait
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 05:21:44 AM

Make the right decisions

Yes i agree to you because it is a decentralized peer to peer platform so that means there is no central agency that is controlling bitcoin supply and other altcoins only traders and investors itself. There are just have the power and wealth to manipulate the market and we called them whales.
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 05:30:12 AM

I think Cryptocurrency will be able to survive and be able to rise in value again.
Maybe now there are a lot of problems that occur on Cryptocurrency and I'm sure if Cryptocurrency will survive and recover.
We only need enough time to prove that Cryptocurrency will be able to survive at the right time later.
Cryptocurrency still has good potential to grow and develop.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:46:29 AM

I believe that cryptocurrency will survive and it will be the future of money. One thing i don't know is what coin will survive, cryptocurrency market now has over 100 coins, i'm sure not all of them will survive, only good coins stay with us, in next five years i think we won't talk about Bitcoin, we'll talk about another good cryptocurrency.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:21:37 AM

Make the right decisions

Yes i agree to you because it is a decentralized peer to peer platform so that means there is no central agency that is controlling bitcoin supply and other altcoins only traders and investors itself. There are just have the power and wealth to manipulate the market and we called them whales.

You are right, the whales are a bigger problem to handle at the moment, but we can also take full advantages from the whales and develop a winning skill as well.
Another oppurtunity is here for everyone to invest on the long term, even though it all looks frustrating and bad at the moment, it can only get dipper THEN better.

Be a part of the future.
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:27:14 AM

Sure, we all have to keep trusting and optimistic the  world of Cryptocurrency will soon recover and will continue to survive, I think this is (Down price) just a correction and then be back on the rise again. So keep Hold and save the asset that you have.
Elorika

Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:57:09 PM

Of course Ethereum will survive, you just need to keep the tokens after such a bear market, and I think we will be in the side of the car for about a year so it will be very difficult to survive )

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:59:27 PM

Sure, we all have to keep trusting and optimistic the  world of Cryptocurrency will soon recover and will continue to survive, I think this is (Down price) just a correction and then be back on the rise again. So keep Hold and save the asset that you have.
You're right, the current situation is a fairly long correction, happening almost all year long, right? Prices are hard to bounce and tend to fall. But don't give up. What we get is what we strive for. Experience also greatly affects the world of cryptocurrency, do not not be affected by FUD, do independent analysis, do not get carried away.

Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:11:10 AM

The cryptocurrency market will quickly return and we will quickly get the profit from trading ours, I think the market will recover the soonest.
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:32:17 AM

Ofcourse we users are the only ones who can control the market, banks and government won't do any moves unlesd they are users too, crypto currency is decentralized, even though how bad was the wave, we must survive
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:02:40 AM

Ofcourse we users are the only ones who can control the market, banks and government won't do any moves unlesd they are users too, crypto currency is decentralized, even though how bad was the wave, we must survive
But I think that the market is controlled by several large investors or financial structures, and we are ordinary users like suckerfish attached to the whale. We extracting from this situation either profit or loss but we cannot change anything ourselves.
manbota

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:49:14 AM

Make the right decisions

I am absolutely sure that cryptocurrencies will survive in the future, will become the most important component of the world economy and interaction between people. It’s just that some people are still afraid to work with cryptocurrencies, but over time this situation will change, the number of investors will increase.
cichaescut
Copper Member

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:11:12 AM

Crypto will survive and will reach the mass adoption. We just need to give some time for the projects to release their blockchain based solutions. Once they will and products will be ready to use, we will boost to the moon.

markalis

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:12:39 AM

those who have good fundamentals who will survive, I began to understand the fraudulent mode of ico that let me have their tokens on the market until they have no value, it is very troubling for investors

BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:17:19 AM

Your description is very humorous, but it is also very real. Investors decide on changes in the cryptocurrency, and investors decide if there is still a future in crypto!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:19:32 AM

Large investors have the most influence on that. Small players only follow or get carried away. So do the analysis well, avoid FUD, the experience is very decisive. The cryptocurrency is easy to change, even though the market is currently flushing, but I'm sure the market will return to good and the green bar will be seen again.

Maybe you mean whales. Some investors play the market as well its true that some are just getting carried away on the news that comes out. When there is fud people panic and thats what happening now actually. We can totally blame those people as their just getting a major heartbreak since their money is on the line.
we need to know a lot about cryptocurrency and we need to understamd tzht this is going to be hard to stay aeay form it
I also believe Cryptocurrency was able to survive in all conditions and has increased so rapidly. It is also very capable of making it so precious coins and yield more progress that is so valuable. Besides the many developments currently supported is able to trigger the Cryptocurrency success in the future.

dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:20:34 AM

Everything you said is true, but this is possible only in an ideal market, without speculators and manipulations. The cryptocurrency market is subject to foreign influence, because the market capitalization is still very small.
rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:29:24 AM

Large investors have the most influence on that. Small players only follow or get carried away. So do the analysis well, avoid FUD, the experience is very decisive. The cryptocurrency is easy to change, even though the market is currently flushing, but I'm sure the market will return to good and the green bar will be seen again.

Maybe you mean whales. Some investors play the market as well its true that some are just getting carried away on the news that comes out. When there is fud people panic and thats what happening now actually. We can totally blame those people as their just getting a major heartbreak since their money is on the line.
we need to know a lot about cryptocurrency and we need to understamd tzht this is going to be hard to stay aeay form it
I also believe Cryptocurrency was able to survive in all conditions and has increased so rapidly. It is also very capable of making it so precious coins and yield more progress that is so valuable. Besides the many developments currently supported is able to trigger the Cryptocurrency success in the future.
I do not know how I support the development of crypto. All my actions are related to the exchange where crypto is traded. I just support the topic of crypto - as an idea
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: