Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:40:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive  (Read 99987 times)
NickoOrteras

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:33:29 PM

yes the cryptocurrency can continue to exceed the happening of the collapse of the prices of coins. it is only natural that we can not resign and believe it. because the next year will be a successful year for crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:34:37 PM

I also think that such failures of the cryptocurrency will endure, but there are many altcoins that are likely to leave the arena!
yeahright

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:55:47 PM

Crypto coins will certainly stay the same as in many years, the cryptographic market has had this difficulty before it continues to exist. All the elements indicate that electronic money has come at a very moment. It is convenient to change one financial system to another, and many countries understand this and will respond to electronic money.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:14:08 PM

I also think that such failures of the cryptocurrency will endure, but there are many altcoins that are likely to leave the arena!

I think crypto currency is more than endurance and funny enough, this is not the worst bearish point in the history of crypto currency,
Its time to focus on the positives and ensure to survive this bearish state.

Grow in knowledge and confidence, Learn from your mistakes and make the most of the cheap season.
Do not procastinate
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:25:22 PM

Crypto currency will last for perhaps the next 100 years, because this is only the beginning, crypto currency is still 10 years old, and will continue to grow to become a model of the world economy so that everything demands faster, and crypto currency will be present to fill the position That is why there are still many people who are positive with crypto currency and predict that the crypto currency will peak again in 2022

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:30:07 PM

To make a profit, I think we have to use a trading strategy and hold coins. Daily trading will make our profit every day. And save coins for those who have low volume because in the future the price will definitely increase. And this is what keeps me going and I still believe that Crypto will last for a very long time.

cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:56:49 PM

It seems sometimes that somebody is shaking that bowl from outside. But this time Bitcoin Cash fellows
caused the market crash. The  market will survive this and recover as many times did it before.

Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:06:15 AM

Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

It is us who dump and pump the price of the cryptocurrencies. But, maybe there are some inside actions where they might interrupt the transactions and causes some cryptocurrencies to malfunction like Hardforking or software and technology development failure.

a d i m u l

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:15:25 AM

it is certain, the cryptocurency will definitely survive and will never stop in its development. this is possible because increasingly advanced technology is increasingly strong crypto in this digital world.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:21:16 AM

The cryptocurrency market will exist and more and more crypto will be born and of course the strong coin will have many advantages that will be welcomed by investors and they will have good prices for investors trading
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:31:46 AM

There is no reason that cryptocurrency will fade, the market is only a playing ground to all traders.
As you can see, all the holders are afraid when the prices goes down deeply but the reaction of traders are opposite.

You can say that all the traders are happy once the prices drops deeply to what they expected in order to buy plenty of it and earn a good profit in the long run.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:35:44 AM

it is certain, the cryptocurency will definitely survive and will never stop in its development. this is possible because increasingly advanced technology is increasingly strong crypto in this digital world.

Crypto will experience the latest developments every year and will be even better in the future so you should always wait for that to happen and all will benefit greatly.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:40:42 AM

Bitcoin certainly has a future, because it has made an awesome blockchain product, I think it will still be popular for a long time !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
WackMack

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:47:50 AM

I'm sure I will survive. In the long run, cryptocurrencies will become a very profitable asset. but it can take a long time to develop a market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:14:53 AM

Definitely it will survive because there are still a lot of big and potential investors are likely to engaged with this kind of business. Eventhough there are some people feels that it will be the end, there are still hope for cryptocurrency and more people keep on believing and investing in some ICO's which is a great indication.
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:08:13 AM

Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

I am fully convinced that in the future good cryptocurrencies will definitely survive. After the end of the crisis in the crypto market, they will be able to gradually restore their positions, they will bring undoubted benefits for the digital society and the world economy.
TiDealAdm

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 04:25:31 AM

We are faith of BTC and ETH.  for the blockchain technology will survive in the future.

and you can still improve and practice your trading skills in TiDeal exchange.

We are now launching a trading contest, which allow users to trade between TiDeal Point(our credit ecosystem) and USX(stable coin, 1USX=1USD)
when you sign up in TiDeal and pass the KYC verification, you can get 10 USX airdrop immediately.
So why not try to join the trading contest?

We are welcome all users to have fun in our platform!
Winners of trading volume and USX rate of return can get big prizes worth more than 20 BTC.

Trading contest: https://tideal.com/promotions/tpoint/trading

☀️Our Website: https://tideal.com/
☀️Telegram:  https://t.me/TideBitTW_TiDeal_CN
☀️Telegram(Indonesia): https://t.me/Tidealindonesia 
☀️FaceBook粉專:https://www.facebook.com/TiDeal.official/ 
☀️Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/tideal_official/ 
☀️Twitter:https://twitter.com/TiDeal_Official 
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:42:56 AM

Large investors have the most influence on that. Small players only follow or get carried away. So do the analysis well, avoid FUD, the experience is very decisive. The cryptocurrency is easy to change, even though the market is currently flushing, but I'm sure the market will return to good and the green bar will be seen again.

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:49:23 AM

Large investors have the most influence on that. Small players only follow or get carried away. So do the analysis well, avoid FUD, the experience is very decisive. The cryptocurrency is easy to change, even though the market is currently flushing, but I'm sure the market will return to good and the green bar will be seen again.
   Well i still believ Ron crypto and I always think that crypto will soon rose up high. As long as there are still value or maybe price I will still believe in it. Crypto is all about patience and all about how we do act thing to make profit. Dropping is a normal thing amd tgis is not really the basis that the cryptor will die or loss its value, because from the start crypto is really decentralized.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:59:06 AM

Maybe you mean whales. Some investors play the market as well its true that some are just getting carried away on the news that comes out. When there is fud people panic and thats what happening now actually. We can totally blame those people as their just getting a major heartbreak since their money is on the line.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: