Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:12:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Financial Writers Predict Fiat Dollar Will Collapse and Rise Crypto  (Read 1362 times)
Chashguhs

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:45:19 AM

Fiat money won’t be leaving us anytime soon that I can guarantee. And credit/Debit cards are here to stay for while too. Even if bitcoin is accepted as a mode of payment, people will still use fiat money. Even if bitcoin isn’t accepted as a mode of day to day payment, people may pursue it as digital gold. Collapse of such a huge economy will surely hurt different parts of the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zifu2018

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:59:39 AM

Just because he is a writer of a bestselling book I wouldn't take his words for granted. Cryptos definitely have the potential to turn up as an substitute of fiat currencies but honestly, I don't believe it is so easy to replace fiat that too USD which has the strongest structure among all other fiat currencies in the world. The scenario might arise in the distant future but right now, I don't feel there's a chance.
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:02:45 AM

I see a lot of different forecasts, but all these predictions are basically ordinary guesses that have nothing to do with reality.
Candepoccus85

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:15:19 PM

Such prediction is not any surprise now a day. The recent mass adoption of the crypto currency as well as the bitcoin proves that this will happen very soon. The increasing adoption of bitcoin will make this to happen.
regadly

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:16:21 PM

I'm a fan of such predictions. The dollar must give way to technological progress. Bitcoin is mass, anonymity, new opportunities.
LimeFeline

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:46:44 PM

Cryptocurrencies in general are inflation resistant and printing US dollar don't affect them in any way, what Robert Kyosaki says might be true.
buwad suka sili

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:58:31 PM

The best-selling financial book writer "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" said Bitcoin would replace the US dollar, which he called "counterfeit money." In the April Sane Crypto podcast, author Robert Kiyosaki said the practice of printing more money in America was to create bubbles that would explode. "I think the dollar is toast because gold and silver and cyber currencies will take it," he said. "The US dollar is a fraud. I think we are watching the end of the dollar. "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unvFvAUCZEU

Cryptocurrencies is a form digital money like credit card and people are likely enjoying in using credit card so maybe this will overtake Fiat money.

capn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:16:38 PM

The best-selling financial book writer "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" said Bitcoin would replace the US dollar, which he called "counterfeit money." In the April Sane Crypto podcast, author Robert Kiyosaki said the practice of printing more money in America was to create bubbles that would explode. "I think the dollar is toast because gold and silver and cyber currencies will take it," he said. "The US dollar is a fraud. I think we are watching the end of the dollar. "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unvFvAUCZEU
This is so strange for me to read all those positive news about bitcoin and see how it breaks down hardly I have thought that if we will see all those years then bitcoin should rise, price should be higher.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
zahardarya

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:23:06 PM

Everything is possible in this world! But, my opinion is that if this happens, it is not soon. Many countries do not accept bitcoin, and the us dollar is the currency of the world, all oil is measured in dollars.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:43:27 PM

While that sounds enticing, bitcoin or other altcoins will have a hard time replacing fiat for good. Even if that eventually happens, it would not be until a decade or so. I can see bitcoin and other people co-existing with the US dollar and other currencies, but bitcoin will alsocontinue to rise; more and more people will use it eventually.
Masatos

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:51:56 PM

perhaps. I'm reading very much now that in 2019 there will be a global financial crisis and our bitcoin Wink

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
CLAID

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:13:55 PM

No one knows what will happen and no prediction can be taken seriously due to the problems that crypto world has faced today from the outside world and more and more restrictions and regulations are coming against cryptocurrencies so only the time will decide what will happen
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:33:26 PM

This can be said against every currency in the world, there is no gold standard anymore and the governments are printing money as much as they want and the blockchain technology has the solution to counter it and make it more transparent, with this said we are yet to see any regulations coming up from major countries regarding how this market will be controlled and i am sure the governments will be imposing strict rules to make things harder for the investors.
rabinot

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:42:30 PM

people say that the dollar is a fraud in the same way they call fraud and bitcoin. who and what to believe in?

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:49:04 PM

Cryptocurrency can coexist with just about anything out there. No need to wish
for something to disappear so that another can rise. There’s enough room for everyone. The more, the merrier.

3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:04:36 PM

There are a lot of experts, writers and even science fiction writers who try to control our thoughts and conclusions.
Dolar still will live very long, believe me ... Wink
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:07:17 PM

Crypto currency is grthing huge fame which is in turn leading to creating problem for bitcoin. More so all this write up and prediction in favour of bitcoin against dollars. 
SoliDCoiNs777

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:05:38 PM

"I totally agree with them that cryptocurrency is threatening the US dollar. Those days
not so far, when we can go anywhere and buy anything with a cryptocurrency and that
time cryptocurrency maybe the threaten for the US dollar.
"
goldencrypto7100

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 09:24:04 PM

"It's true but it's really hard to believe in this current setution. Many people don't know
about crypto world and they don't trust about it.
"
jamesbondbd007

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:54:48 PM

Us dollar is a fiat currency. I think if the dollar collapses, there will be the rise of cryptocurrency and the fiat currency will collapse from something like inflation, hyperinflation etc factors.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: