Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:43:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Financial Writers Predict Fiat Dollar Will Collapse and Rise Crypto  (Read 1362 times)
zeingrind777 (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:05:15 AM

The best-selling financial book writer "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" said Bitcoin would replace the US dollar, which he called "counterfeit money." In the April Sane Crypto podcast, author Robert Kiyosaki said the practice of printing more money in America was to create bubbles that would explode. "I think the dollar is toast because gold and silver and cyber currencies will take it," he said. "The US dollar is a fraud. I think we are watching the end of the dollar. "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unvFvAUCZEU

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gufeng

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:37:56 AM

The best-selling financial book writer "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" said Bitcoin would replace the US dollar, which he called "counterfeit money." In the April Sane Crypto podcast, author Robert Kiyosaki said the practice of printing more money in America was to create bubbles that would explode. "I think the dollar is toast because gold and silver and cyber currencies will take it," he said. "The US dollar is a fraud. I think we are watching the end of the dollar. "

It will be not that bad after all but I am hardly doubting in that, cryptocurrency is still so young and not trusted from the side of government so I am really the hard to believe in that prediction.
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:27:42 AM

It's hard to believe if the bubble will explode because the Fiat Dollar still has great trust in this world, most people in the world don't realize that centralized currencies are very detrimental to them, they believe and feel more comfortable with centralized currencies and Fiat will always be privileged by the government because they have control over it

DarrinEspacio

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:52:27 AM

The writers must do analysis before write this and i totally agree with them but some people will not believe or agree with this because of the current situation.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:56:01 AM

but haven't they been predicting the dollar collapse and a big financial crisis in the world for many years now?
i don't really follow it since it doesn't interest me but at least i remember it this way. every now and then i read a new thing about someone predicting the collapse soon and nothing comes.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
zinson01

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 01:21:27 PM

many countries are banned the crypto currency and as this currency is new in the currency market and being popular day by day .that's why the the government can not trust blindly on it. maybe that's the reason writers such thing.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:28:40 PM

but haven't they been predicting the dollar collapse and a big financial crisis in the world for many years now?
i don't really follow it since it doesn't interest me but at least i remember it this way. every now and then i read a new thing about someone predicting the collapse soon and nothing comes.
'
There is always a prediction. Recently The Rich Dad Poor dad Author gives a warning of the upcoming crash. Well, cryptocurrency is getting popular and there are sophisticated apps already being develop and used. I think we are getting there, the Rise of Crypto.

Open for Campaigns
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:33:13 PM

The government, which is stable, backed currency is still the best means of trade today. We can't hold to bitcoin's promise too early that we might have markets collapse onto something that is not stable.

For me, it's fine that we can use bitcoin as an alternative currency than fiat. Not to actually replace it.
MidnightNugget

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:34:25 PM

If that really happens it will be very good. But, I highly doubt that anything like this will happen in the next 5 or ten years. Because at least 70% of the people of the world are still is not aware about cryptos.
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:04:46 PM

That is someone's analysis, and I'm not sure the dollar will collapse and will be replaced by Bitcoin. if you can be honest, I prefer bitcoin and this dollar goes together, without dropping each other. Bitcoin comes as an alternative currency that provides a lot of convenience compared to Fiat Money like dollars, and bitcoin is present not as a dollar destroyer.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 02:24:51 PM

In my own opinion, it’s way too exagerated to say that crypto will replace fiat dollar because dollar is so prominent and stable in the world market. Crypto is volatile and some centralized coin in crypto make no difference, so dollar will still be the  main currency that people can depend on. However, eventhough the dollar more stable but crypto is still making it’s way to be known in the world market.
jsnode

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:53:02 PM

I am not agree with writer because bitcoin is decentralized currency and most of peoples still trusting on fiat currency because all financial market is depend on Dollar also bitcoin is in its new generation and most of governments are not accepting and regulating cryptocurrency but i will be happy if this prediction happen but write need to research first. 
Este

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:54:24 PM

I don’t think government will let that happen. It has control over fiat dollars but won’t have any control over crypto currency. And crypto currency is very much new to people around the world. So I think they won’t accept crypto currency over fiat currency quickly.
Dina Alina

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:06:58 PM

I think this is kind of impossible to happen. People have very much faith on fiat dollars and crypto currency is very much new. So there is an issue of trust and security among the people around the world to accept crypto currency over fiat currency
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:26:20 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2018, 07:44:26 PM by Gabb

I have to admit that I have serious doubts about this, but I think it's worthwhile to be optimistic about it, because I think we are all aware that the economic and financial system that currently prevails seems absolutely unsustainable and on the verge of collapse, and the cryptocurrencies seem the best alternative at the moment.
butterflies04

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 07:29:49 PM

The masses will not move into crypto if the collapse happens in 2018.  We need more time to get people comfortable with the technology.  I'm afraid most will turn to gold/silver if the collapse were to happen this year. 

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:25:08 PM

I have heard of this financial crash for a while now and I dont fully understand the
dynamics of how its going to happen.

Bitcoin taking over from the Dollar anytime soon I cant see it happening in the
next few years.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:29:42 PM

Interesting news to share. In my opinion, this sounds nothing more than just a dream. I don't think the world is ready for the disappearance of the dollar and acceptance of crypto, its way too sudden and soon.
GymClassHeroes

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:31:58 PM

Robert Kiyosaki has always been critical of the dollar bill or fiats, his argument is that it is not backed by anything, just some colored painted paper that will eventually give way for something with actually valuable. Government kill printing money , killing earlier printed ones by a process called inflation
Paide1942

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:30:27 AM

The statement is difficult to believe but has potentiality. During 2008 recession, we have seen how fiat dollars were printed at a huge number and created the recession. I don’t think Govt. will not allow happening that because on crypto currency it won’t have any contro
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: