Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:32:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to expect from ICO, which extend the pile of bounty companies.  (Read 342 times)
Ridzik111 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:14:44 AM

I participated in a subscription company that extended my company. Now I do not know what to expect from her. Maybe someone will tell you why the companies extend their project.
BitCoinDream247

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:46:23 PM

What kind of expansions are they doing for your company? I think it's a company listing projects where they will promote other companies for a certain amount of fees. I have seen a company like this recently.
easycoin995

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:28:27 PM

You question is not clear to me and also you have not given proper information. Without the ICO name it's hard to explain their vision from my opinion. So it will be better if you provide more info about it.
SoliDCoiNs777

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:00:05 PM

There are some ICO projects who will do the marketing of your company. Maybe you have participated in a project like this. Have you checked their review? These type of tasks needs an established project.
megaflux7

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:11:16 PM

often times ICO extends bounties because they need more time so that they can raise a required amount of money during token sale. Majority of the bounties I have participated in this year have extended their ICOs by two weeks, some even a month which automatically means bounties too would be extended. So I think it is due to the poor market conditions. Investors are not forthcoming like before so they have to extend.
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:16:01 PM

A lot of bounty are extending their ico and bounty and this is as a result of bear market condition, they are finding it difficult to reach their hard cap, a friend of my has been in an ICO that has extended their ICO for the third time. I think ICO investing is gradual fading away and it is time to go back to trading

PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:26:34 PM

ICO is done so companies will have funds to develop their project. In every ICO there are certain goals to meet and the hard cap is sometimes hard to attain specially if the project is not properly promoted or advertised. With the lack of funds being raised during ICO period, the company will extend the ICO in a couple of weeks or even months just to reach a certain amount of money. If not the ICO will end and the investors will be refunded depending on the legitimacy of the people running the ICO. It's just normal for an ICO to extend until they reached the desired amount of funding that they wanted for them to fully fund the project.
Noble Leapers

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:53:00 AM

It is very hard to understand what you want to know by reading your actual post and the header. But, I think you have invested on a project and now they have extended their completion time. If that is the case then I think they haven't reached their soft cap yet or they are just struggling to complete whatever they promised during the start. Looks shady to me, make sure you observe the current situation with care.
RottenSteel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:56:10 AM

To be honest, your post doesn't make sense to me. If you are not comfortable to write in English then why don't you try the section where your native language is being used to communicate. However, here is what I think on why companies extend their projects: to make more profit out of it or making it foolproof so that they don't have to spend on the project again.
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:43:05 AM

It's a normally occurrence these days that ICO's are extending their bounty, this is because bounty rules normally states that bounty ends when token sales is over and most ICO normally extend their token sales because of the bear market condition to see if they can reach their hard cap
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:47:00 AM

Most common reason is the inability to raise decent funds during their ico, but i agree this kills the bounty rewards, the long the extension the more people join bounty, the longer the span the more the stakes and eventually the reward gets diluted unless the ico adds more percentage of reward tokens for the extension.

Hilows

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:08:22 PM

This is a tough call. Try to reach out for the hunters who have gone through it. But it does not seem like an issue to fret over.
jefcasidy

Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:23:11 PM

There is nothing to expect other than what the team has decided, some bounty company will extend the bounty and increase the bounty allocation while some will extend the bounty and leave the bounty allocation the same

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:36:54 PM

If I understand correctly, the project has extended the bounty campaign and the person thinks what to do next. The campaign managers who work closely with the developers of the project will answer best, and only they will be able to specifically answer your question.
Menced1937

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:40:49 PM

It might be a bit shady that it got extended. Make sure that it is a well known one and that people were involved in it in the past as well with this campaigns. Also see if other bounty campaigns were extended too and the end result was good.
Dashaaraily

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:24:28 PM

Maybe it is done because the demand was huge and that there are still applications coming through. It does not look like a matter of concern though.
nairb131

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:44:50 PM

I participated in a subscription company that extended my company. Now I do not know what to expect from her. Maybe someone will tell you why the companies extend their project.
Personally, I will advice you take tome to as for the reason why they decided to extend the project and if you do not get reasonable reply, then you can make conclusions.
ekechie

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:22:48 PM

it is a normal thing for an ICO to extend their ICO and bounty when their hard cap is not reach, extending of ICO and bounty is common these days because of the bear market condition, these days ICO hardly reach their hard cap unlike before when ICO's finish in minutes and there was a gas war.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:35:47 PM

Very often the team goes to ICO incorrectly imagining their willingness to ICO or the willingness of the community to accept their idea and invest money in it. Sometimes going out to the public in social networks or Telegram the team receives feedback about the project's shortcomings. Then you need more time to fix bugs.
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:44:18 PM

There are some ICO projects who will do the marketing of your company. Maybe you have participated in a project like this. Have you checked their review? These type of tasks needs an established project.

Most ICOs are now using bounty to promote a product that should be proposed by traditional means. Bounties should be reserved for projects that require a strong community.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: