Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:56:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment strategy in ICO that can increase profits in x64  (Read 474 times)
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:39:19 PM

You can't invest much money in good ICOs now because good ICOs have small individual caps and Proof-of-Loves.
Pre-sale stage has vesting or locks. So when your deposit will be big (more then 50 ETH) you will have some problems with investing in good ICOs (there are small number of good ICOs and too much ETH in your deposit).

Now I use simple effective strategy:
- sell 50% on x2
- sell 25% on x3
- sell 12.5% on x4
- hodl for long term last 12.5% (more then 1 year)

If ICO is trading under ICO price after listing on exchange I buy more when price is 0.5x and HODL.
BitCoinDream247

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:22:08 PM

I prefer selling the coins whenever i get some good profit. And i also try to invest them on some other good projects like you. But there are exceptions when i hold the coins for more profit.
kingofhell9008

Activity: 383

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:54:16 PM

It depends on the research and the situation. But most of the time i sell coins after getting a good benefit but i keep a portion to see the growth of the coin. This is my most used strategy.
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 01:56:27 AM

I do sell after hitting on first exchange, and after the price really dumps, (it is expected), I will buy back the 50 percent of I gained in selling its coins. And store it for a long term, as long as it is a good ico campaign.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:14:01 AM

i always monitor the strength and hype of the coin/token once it hits exchanges. there are a lot of factors and each case is unique. it also depends on the overall market. if an ICO lists at a large premium in this market i will definitely sell right away
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:35:10 AM

Dear forum members, what investment strategy to ICO you practice? Sell when you get x2 or expect more growth, such as X10? Previously, I invested in ICO and waited for a long 1-2 years to get a big profit, for example X10. Now I have chosen a different strategy. I invest in ICO, then wait 1-3 months and if the project yields x2, then I immediately sell the coins and put them in a new project, which also do not wait long, and sell coins with the growth in x2, thus my profit in nearly a year in a falling market has increased 16 times and I expect that by the end of the year will increase the portfolio up to 64 times. How do you like this strategy? Respond! Write how you do? And what do you think about this strategy?

This is a really great strategy and it simply implies that you can make money in a bearish market. Sometimes, the duration for hodling a coin depends on the progress made with the project. For some, you just have to flip and move on..
Fakeer 666

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:50:24 AM

It is necessary to choose a good ICO which gave such a profit as 64 +. I do not even know what kind of company. Is there such a project in fact. In our time, the existing ICO can not even get to the stock exchange, what is there to say about such a huge profit.
Giarturner

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:15:28 AM

I have been doing that for a long time now. I use the same strategy for investing in coins too. But, you cannot deny the risk of investing on ICOs anymore. Because, if you choose to reinvest your profit on 2-5 different ICOs every time you make profit from previous investments, then the chances of falling for a scam will get high too.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:19:25 AM

As what i have been seen inany projects that raising an ico mate is when it will have some some value in some exchanges, in the first month of it will suffer of dumping its prices because of many bounty hunters and airdrops will instantly sell their coin to get profit. But if they are finish selling, thats the time that the coin will recover its price so just hold. 
Honzell

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

Alphateca.com

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:21:49 AM

investing in ico is one of the profitable investment. if we can choose the good ico then we will get the legit ico. it all depends on how we can choose ico well. by following legit ico, the results will also be satisfying. but if we can't choose well then we can get a scam ico.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
esportseco

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:22:40 AM

Calculate your risk and assess the idea of the company, use telegram to your advantage
Refozzblaze

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:28:01 AM

Dear forum members, what investment strategy to ICO you practice? Sell when you get x2 or expect more growth, such as X10? Previously, I invested in ICO and waited for a long 1-2 years to get a big profit, for example X10. Now I have chosen a different strategy. I invest in ICO, then wait 1-3 months and if the project yields x2, then I immediately sell the coins and put them in a new project, which also do not wait long, and sell coins with the growth in x2, thus my profit in nearly a year in a falling market has increased 16 times and I expect that by the end of the year will increase the portfolio up to 64 times. How do you like this strategy? Respond! Write how you do? And what do you think about this strategy?

if I invest in ico and get x2 in 1 month - 3 months i will sell 50% of my assets, because it is quite profitable and ROI. and if the coin / token has good potential, i will hold for long-term or i will use the remaining 50% of my assets for daily trading
Tone147

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:29:33 AM

Yet most of the current ICO's have fallen below the offering price.
So I think you're overly optimistic because the whole market is not doing well.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Demonic Minotaurs

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:50:53 AM

That is not really a foolproof strategy according to me as you haven't really explained how you have managed to avoid the fraudulent ICOs that all the community is falling for. The newcomers often complaint that they are losing a lot of money because of the ICOs that are just scams. I agree that making such small investments can bring a lot of profit but there remains a high risk due to the current situation of ICO market.
hollet

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:02:56 AM

in investing in the world of cryptocurrency we must be able to choose a good strategy in order to get a big profit. we know that investing in cryptocurrency is not an easy thing. we must be able to analyze and read the market well. that way we will be able to choose the right time to buy and sell the coins.
Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 09:20:23 AM

It is a good strategy provided you pick good ICOs in the market. What I do is, I invest in good ICOs and hold long term so that the project can mature, this way I have time in my hands to get other work done.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 09:23:44 AM

I am dam sure there is nothing like this gonna happen ever again. I mean there is no ICO which can literally give you X64 profits mate, I wont believe it unless and until I see it with my own eyes.

These kind of ICO's are no longer exists and there is only few % of chance that you will see anything like that in the time to come. Expecting from the ICO's is okay but how much to expect is big question and it does depend on many factors per se.

I would say if ICO's even give you double than what you invested then also you should take that and be happy with it.
Tamila
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:26:10 AM

Now it is very dangerous to invest money in ICO , 55% have not collected almost anything. A lot of scammers + prices after the listing make - 5-10x, which is also not happy. If you liked ICO , I would advise you to buy tokens after the listing.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:48:05 AM

Take profit and reinvesting into a new project is a good strategy, but I just want to remind you that every investment made in ICO projects  is the same as taking risks, I think you also need to create a strategy to overcome the bad possibilities
As a holder, I think I don't have a specific strategy to invest in ICOs, I only have a target for the price and how long I hold, and that can change "depends on the progress of the project"
right re investing is the best way in this kind of market now,we have no assurance in newly created coins/tokens from ico that good to hold instead more of them are dying each day thats why for me buying and selling of those is much better than holding unless you will get the top coins for holding
CodiepieBCT

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:03:27 AM

I prefer holding the tokens for short period of time and get at least twice the amount I have invested and later reinvest the money on some other ICO that I find to be promising. But, their is a pull back of falling for bad ICOs which can actually cause a good amount of loss if not analyzed properly before investing.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: