Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 03:13:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies panic & Old timers smile, when the Bitcoin price take a dip.  (Read 2680 times)
Abolaji11

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 12:20:24 PM

I think airdrop and bounty is a good way for newbies with little or no money to get their fit in to cryptoworld. However, when you gather those token,  do not sell on the cheap,  hold it atleast till a bullish market to earn as much as you can and probably invest in more secure coin like bitcoin. Also while participating in your airdrop and bounties,  gather more knowledge about cryptocurrency.
Jennifer_Elam

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:49:51 PM

As an old timer, that hold mentality no matter what cost me a lot of would be profit earlier this year. I had just never seen such massive growth, new situation, yet I was with the "hold no matter what mentality." I do agree to buy the dip, but the overall tone of hold, hold, hold can blind you. I say continue holding, but also take out some as you need.
We all got fooled by the market, no one saw it coming,  I have since modified my strategy to hold but sell off some portion when I see significant profit, and never ever a position or exit one all at once, flow with the market sentiments  generally

I don't know, people were piling on shorts once it got past 15k last year... It was bound to burst eventually but no one knew when. Markets just don't keep going up like that. They have to dip back down to regain energy and find a reasonable price. It's impossible to grow at such immense numbers for so long, no matter how brilliant the concept behind it is.

Once the market establishes itself in a comfortable range (like it is now), it gets ready to go up again. But don't hold your breath for 30k this year
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:28:15 PM

Expert investors always keep looking for a proper time to make investment. Buying the BTC at cheaper rate when the price is low and selling them at higher price when the price is high is their main strategy. They see the price dip as an opportunity.

Yes, it is the brilliant chance for those guys, who could not enter the market before, when the prices of the cryptocurrencies were extremely high. Experienced traders and investors can buy more cheap crypto.
hardip567

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:46:14 PM

What's the matter of panic in You do not go to their smile. You mean the meaning of their smile Bitcoin rate ever comes up and down When you have an experience, you will also get stunned. And you too will start smiling
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:54:06 PM

This is the common situation in the market. Newbies are always step backward when there is a storm but oldies keep on forcing to move forward because they know that storm is only for a mean time, it may vanish when they surpass the storm. If you have strong hands, you are the winner in cryptocurrency but on other side, if you panic instantly, you will become the loser of trading.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:47:46 PM

Many new people on this forum are so focused on ranking up on this forum, with the visions of making tons of money from Bounty and Signature campaigns, but when it counts the most, they tend to drop the ball and they lose out on the biggest profits.

My advice to the newbies out there is to forget about Signature campaigns and Bounty campaigns and to concentrate on the things that will help you to make the biggest profits. You should acquire as much cheap bitcoins as you can, during a dip, because you will never know if that price will be the lowest price that Bitcoin would be sold for in many years.

In early 2017, the Bitcoin price was around $1000 and everyone was saying it was over valued, well they were wrong and most of the old timers just kept on buying more coins. The end result... The Bitcoin price went up to $19,000+ and we made huge profits.

So, please shift your focus on the Dip to something more positive. A dip in the price should be welcomed, because it gives newbies and old timers a opportunity to buy more cheap coins.  Cool

Buy the Dip and Sell on the Spike for the highest return on your investment. No Signature campaign or Bounty campaign can beat a 800%+ increase in the price.  Wink

Thats the problem about those newbies that wanted to ranked up to join bounty campaign is because they dont have money to invest with,then where would they find money to buy cheap coins when they have nothing to start?this is the problem  that they may take so its harder for us to tell them what to do
scoin9

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:05:06 PM

Newbies who are new to cryptocurrency usually don't have an in depth knowledge of how the system works and therefore do not trade properly and they are usually the 1st to dump whenever there is a Bear market. The more experienced traders tend to buy from newbies during Bear markets and enrich themselves with more BTC.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:34:26 PM

I smiled all the way down from 20 to 6k. Wink
All kidding aside, these dips can be profitmakers if you handle them correctly.
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:51:45 PM

I think you are wrong a little because you have shifted your focus just on major coins like bitcoin, ethereum and so forth but there are a lot of other worthy minor coins which may be very attractive for investing. Moreover there are a lot of investors who like investing in venture companies, startups buying them very cheaply in hope on a future tremendous income.
By the way if I make an analogy with the stock market your words would sound something like "pay attention only on blue chips like Google, Amazon..." and I totally disagree with it. I know that newbies gained much enough by buying coins on ICO. I know that unfortunately the current market situation is not so good for investing that is why most part of ICO are failed but it does not mean that minor coins is misfortune. For example, ethereum is one of major coins and it has lost almost a half of its cost since this month. Is ethereum a bad assets? I do not think so. 
lephuqui

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:05:15 PM

Many new people on this forum are so focused on ranking up on this forum, with the visions of making tons of money from Bounty and Signature campaigns, but when it counts the most, they tend to drop the ball and they lose out on the biggest profits.

My advice to the newbies out there is to forget about Signature campaigns and Bounty campaigns and to concentrate on the things that will help you to make the biggest profits. You should acquire as much cheap bitcoins as you can, during a dip, because you will never know if that price will be the lowest price that Bitcoin would be sold for in many years.

In early 2017, the Bitcoin price was around $1000 and everyone was saying it was over valued, well they were wrong and most of the old timers just kept on buying more coins. The end result... The Bitcoin price went up to $19,000+ and we made huge profits.

So, please shift your focus on the Dip to something more positive. A dip in the price should be welcomed, because it gives newbies and old timers a opportunity to buy more cheap coins.  Cool

Buy the Dip and Sell on the Spike for the highest return on your investment. No Signature campaign or Bounty campaign can beat a 800%+ increase in the price.  Wink
I agree to some of your comments. Bounty or Signature campaigns do not have a lot of value in terms of profit, but they can make an extra income. Accumulation of btc at low value as you say is not wrong. But it's not the optimal solution. You can not know how much it will pump and you can only wait for it to increase in value with the current amount
If you are an investor with small capital, the profit is not big. BTC may increase but nobody knows when it will increase and how much will increase. I usually use ALTcoin to increase the current btc accumulation. It is more suitable for me and also a good way for those with less btc
Gabali126

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:08:37 PM

It is quite a pity for the newbies or new comers into the cryptocurrency market. A lot of newbies don't understand the dynamics of the market. They just throw in their market at the wrong times.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:58:10 AM

Until when do newcomers-to-be learn from other newbies who panic sell their bitcoin to hold it and have patience to wait until the time of bitcoin's rise? Old timers will make money from the dip and newbies will just cry on the corner watching how bitcoin will grow again.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:03:25 AM

Newbies were not getting used on the basic concept of bitcoin that is why they panic when bitcoin goes dip.Engaging in cryptocurrency needs to have a massive knowledge on how it works and the bitcoins movements in the market to avoid panic selling that contri utes the continous dip of cryptocurrency.

Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:39:00 PM

Well, I'd watch with pleasure how old timers will smile when market won't be able to restore after their buyings on the "dip". Don't judge everything accordingly to previous experience, crypto is really dangerous when people become judging it in that way.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
airdropwwani

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:55:33 PM

Despite the rank of Forum, buying when any asset is cheap is the best way to increase assets. However, those who do not have sufficient cash to buy like me like to join the campaign for earn small coin, I think that it is good to change to BTC from earning coin.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:59:34 AM

Despite of the signature campaigns and bounties. I am focusing on the things to level up my knowledge in doing trading. Particularly in altcoin trading. I might need to read further a lot ot things because my I admit that I am not well-experienced on this field. Signature canpaigns is just a bonus but some may considered this as a serious thing.
AllCryptoplus

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:34:38 AM

It is sometimes very painful for newbies who just jump into the market without understanding it.
panfils

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:38:29 AM

Ahahaha that's so true!! I remember how I paniced when I was a "noob" into the cryptoworld, during my first dips!!
Well, after a couple of dumps, you're going to learn that lesson: NEVER SELL DIP!
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:14:58 AM

Very well said dude, you nailed it Smiley. That's what I'm always talking about when random people (other friends of my friends) or even some of my classmates approach me and ask about earning btc here inside the forum. That "it's a forum for crypto enthusiasts and not an online job site". If some of you think that I don't want to share this way of earning crypto to others — in short, being selfish — then you're all wrong. I just don't want them to get motivated by money when they enter here, they should see the real essence of this forum which is being a knowledge source and only treat signature/bounty canpaigns as bonuses. Because if money motivates them the most in entering here then sooner or later they'll become greedy and might also become a pain in this forum at worst case scenario.
maksimukr1989

Activity: 514
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 08:41:40 AM

Yes I agree with You,many new members come only for the sake of profit.But over time, these people leave from crypto-currencies.Only monetary motivation never led to success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: