Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:37:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies panic & Old timers smile, when the Bitcoin price take a dip.  (Read 2680 times)
anderson705

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:44:50 AM

this is the diffrence of experience trader to the newbie traders. experience traders buy when market is panic selling while newbie trader sell when market is bearish resulting for loss of their investment. trading is a game of minds if you don't have patience better stay away in trading specially in crypto as market here is very volatile.

Absolutely. As an investor you need to play smart and considered different factors. It is not only the present but it is how you see what is going on to the future. This is a game in which you need to have patience in everything. You also need to recognize how the market really works in able to understand what is really going on.

I fully agree with you. Investors that has foresight and study the whitepaper and about the project, will accurate more  when the coin drops. There is an opportunity on every dip. As long as they have extra cash to buy, they accumulate and wait. Holding is very rewarding in trading.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:57:44 PM

I agree with you but not entirely. The dip is truly a great opportunity to invest as it offers a rare price but don't forget that there are some people who still can't afford much cryptocurrency at this price and will rather depend on the bounty work to make some money for upkeep and invest in some cryptocurrency.
Dongquensiar

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:44:44 AM

The prices are down and this is of course a buying opportunity for people who only have money to do so. For people who don't have money this can be considered as a window of opportunity that they never had a chance with. Harsh reality but money is really important during this market phase.
arc67583

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:40:15 AM

We have more panic sellers and I agree because most new comers who come to crypto investing market think the same way because they tell good things about bitcoin until the bitcoin prices rises and making profits for them but once the price starts to drop they are accusing about everything and do panic sell and that is why many people who don't understand the bitcoin market accuse bitcoin as a scam because they have lost there money during the price fall but if they have been patient they would have turn it to a profit

Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:56:08 AM

We have more panic sellers and I agree because most new comers who come to crypto investing market think the same way because they tell good things about bitcoin until the bitcoin prices rises and making profits for them but once the price starts to drop they are accusing about everything and do panic sell and that is why many people who don't understand the bitcoin market accuse bitcoin as a scam because they have lost there money during the price fall but if they have been patient they would have turn it to a profit

Those who are panic selling I think aren't all newbies but rather than getting upset to the current situation of their portfolio.

Some people that buy the dips today(those are long time traders and probably experienced most worst dip than what happening right now)

are living the dream aight now cause they know that bitcoin's and altcoins will surely get up and pumped again for the coming months.
CLAID

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:58:10 AM

Most experts in the bitcoin trading market guarantee Future of Bitcoin will be fine and that is why I do investments in Bitcoin but not large amounts because I don't have that kind of money but I have invested a useful amount to use in the future because we can see a slow price increase in Bitcoin but I see many won't do the same even investors who used to invest in Bitcoin because they got scared and have lost money by doing panic selling during the large drop but most of them now think how foolish they were but when something gone cannot be dragged and that is the reason investors should be more focus and understanding before to sell without panicking  .
acreed

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:09:39 PM

Many new people on this forum are so focused on ranking up on this forum, with the visions of making tons of money from Bounty and Signature campaigns, but when it counts the most, they tend to drop the ball and they lose out on the biggest profits.

My advice to the newbies out there is to forget about Signature campaigns and Bounty campaigns and to concentrate on the things that will help you to make the biggest profits. You should acquire as much cheap bitcoins as you can, during a dip, because you will never know if that price will be the lowest price that Bitcoin would be sold for in many years.

In early 2017, the Bitcoin price was around $1000 and everyone was saying it was over valued, well they were wrong and most of the old timers just kept on buying more coins. The end result... The Bitcoin price went up to $19,000+ and we made huge profits.

So, please shift your focus on the Dip to something more positive. A dip in the price should be welcomed, because it gives newbies and old timers a opportunity to buy more cheap coins.  Cool

Buy the Dip and Sell on the Spike for the highest return on your investment. No Signature campaign or Bounty campaign can beat a 800%+ increase in the price.  Wink

I agree with you, but not every newbie can easily trust their money in here, because obviously they still newbie, many things they should learn. In my case, joining bounty campaign actually a good decision before start investing in Bitcoin, because I can learn cryptocurrency more in this forum when I want to post something and with all money I get from the bounty, I will start to investing with it.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:34:20 PM

i agree with you. to analyze the market situation newbie's should participate in bounty campaign and the signature campaign. then they will properly understand about the market.

That was a great suggestions for the newbies especially they are only focusing in earning money really fast or in a short span of time and not thinking the concepts of the crypto market. Since they are newbie, they tend to center their attention in ranking up rather than understand and study the market. Because of that, whenever the bitcoin's price hitting the bottome newbies started to panic and feel devastated.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
tkaush

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:37:09 PM

Investors and traders who didn't panic selling and lost there income are spreading negative predictions about bitcoin but I don't think negative view about the market will ever help us but I do think still there is a possibility we can make profits from bitcoin investment because in the past Countries tried make restrictions against Bitcoin and some tried to ban and with the price fall many thought Bitcoin will disappeared but now it is recovering like it didn't even care what happened and soon it will gain it's previous price very easily without any problem so better to invest now than later
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:01:32 PM

it's very natural. beginners will definitely feel scared and confused when the conditions of bitcoin and altcoin experience a very deep decline. different from seniors or experts who have known the side of the crypto currency and are able to overcome if the crypto condition has decreased.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
SearchingforS

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:52:24 PM

Why so? I know several old-times who have just no clue what to do in such situation and they hodl just because they are afraid of the consequences and any actions.

acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:36:23 PM

Many new people on this forum are so focused on ranking up on this forum, with the visions of making tons of money from Bounty and Signature campaigns, but when it counts the most, they tend to drop the ball and they lose out on the biggest profits.

My advice to the newbies out there is to forget about Signature campaigns and Bounty campaigns and to concentrate on the things that will help you to make the biggest profits. You should acquire as much cheap bitcoins as you can, during a dip, because you will never know if that price will be the lowest price that Bitcoin would be sold for in many years.

In early 2017, the Bitcoin price was around $1000 and everyone was saying it was over valued, well they were wrong and most of the old timers just kept on buying more coins. The end result... The Bitcoin price went up to $19,000+ and we made huge profits.

So, please shift your focus on the Dip to something more positive. A dip in the price should be welcomed, because it gives newbies and old timers a opportunity to buy more cheap coins.  Cool

Buy the Dip and Sell on the Spike for the highest return on your investment. No Signature campaign or Bounty campaign can beat a 800%+ increase in the price.  Wink

Some newbies are just afraid of the dip because they thought that they could get rich through it so easy. Cryptocurrency is not a shortcut to success as they think. It is anvestment and it is volatile. Drop down of the prices is still part of it so we have nothing to fear about it.

SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:13:54 PM

Actually yes, that's what decides the difference between experienced trader and a newbie, its about calmness and clearness of mind, that's what really cuts losses.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:59:52 PM

that's great advice, but what if there's no money? therefore, there is a way bounty and signatures, to earn this money and then they buy other coins
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:46:04 PM

First of all it is important for everyone to get as much information as possible about the past and future of the crypto market. Newbies need time and must do lot of research to make right investment at right time.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:01:55 PM

Older investors are very happy once bitcoin goes down because they can buy again at the dip price while the newbie are panicking once they see that the market goes down and they dont know what they are doing if they sell there coins or not.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:09:49 PM

Now creating a new account in this forum is useless, for beginners who want or focus on ranking is no longer easy because of the merit. So I suggest that beginners should not be too focused to rank in order to join the campaign. Because not many people want to give merit. True what you say, if you have enough capital, beginners should focus more on investing in buying and selling bitcoin by utilizing the ups and downs of prices.

Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:57:36 AM

People who involve longer than newbie will knowing that bitcoin is potential investment. When newbie start to sell their coin because panic, old investor will buying with smile because bitcoin is good long term investment
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:04:22 AM

I agree with you but not entirely. The dip is truly a great opportunity to invest as it offers a rare price but don't forget that there are some people who still can't afford much cryptocurrency at this price and will rather depend on the bounty work to make some money for upkeep and invest in some cryptocurrency.

I guess Op is right in all the ways. Well, the statment made by op is true becaue old timers have seen such dips any times in the past and have gotten good amount of profits by applying the most simple startgey of buy low and sell high.

There is no such thing as people can't afford the crypto purchases becaue it is costly. You for getting that crypto currencies give us privilege to buy them in the fraction quantity also. So it'd upto a person how to look at the opportunity that's coming there way.
cury30

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:23:42 AM

I agree with what you say, but Not only newbies but also all of those who don't have much knowledge about the market properly would be panic by seeing the current situation of market at the moment. the people who want big profit should buy Bitcoin during this time. Since the market is still low.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: