Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:49:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies panic & Old timers smile, when the Bitcoin price take a dip.  (Read 2680 times)
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:39:13 PM

I think the newbie seems to want to rush to get rich. And bitcoin is down making them frustrated and can't wait to wait for an increase. I think everyone must be patient waiting for the increase in bitcoin. Because surely bitcoin will increase over time.
i don't think only newbie are panicking, many are panicking because of decline in BTC. because of their fears, not a few panic sell, thus worsening the market situation, so trying to calm down is very necessary
$anounimus$

Activity: 1778
Merit: 298

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:48:13 PM

I think it has become a natural thing for many new traders to panic when prices fall because when the price of bitcoin reaches a price of $ 19k + there are many new traders who do not know the flow of bitcoin price movements so they think bitcoin might only make a temporary correction turns the price of bitcoin fell very badly and many panicked at this time and many lost because they were stuck at expensive prices.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:00:34 PM

My advice to the newbies out there is to forget about Signature campaigns and Bounty campaigns and to concentrate on the things that will help you to make the biggest profits. 

The participants in this forum are mostly want to make money from the bounty program.
And look for new coins with better technology
So I see the advice from you really does not make sense.
Because the investors themselves have learned how to find profits from another form.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:56:22 PM

well, we cant totally blame them on panic selling their tokens their just scared to lose things that they cant afford to lose. i personally experienced that way back when i was just beginning in crypto currencies,i panic sell whenever i see the prices go down but now i've learned from my pass experiences and made some profit.
powerglade

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:04:31 PM

i feel bad for those people panic selling their assets when they see the market down, they don't know how much profit they are losing. but we can't blame them they're just scared to lose their earnings, my advice to all newbies is be greedy when they see the market down its best to acquire cheap tokens that may potentially be worth it.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:35:49 PM

-snip-
That is true, newbies tend to panic whenever the price of Bitcoin is falling, it’s only old investors who has been into Bitcoin for a long time and understands how it works they are the only ones who ate happy and also has patience when Bitcoin is down.

That’s why anyone who wants to get into Bitcoin should study it and know everything about it including how it works. But I won’t really blame them newbies, you will also do the same when you invest in something you don’t know much about and the price starts to take a dip.
I have been interested in bitcoin for over 6 years now. I have been here way before anything important happened and I was here when all bad things happened as well. I have kept my peace with bitcoin for a long time and always supported the increase of bitcoin price and still do.

Nevertheless, this time it is a little bit different than the "old times" that I have seen, it seems like the market is volatile like always however this time its billions that keeps moving on. Back in the day when we saw drops and increases, it wasn't billions it was millions. This time it scares a bit more because honestly it is a lot of money to change the prices and rally up for a bull run.
Coral27

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:25:45 PM

it's very natural. beginners will definitely feel scared and confused when the conditions of bitcoin and altcoin experience a very deep decline. different from seniors or experts who have known the side of the crypto currency and are able to overcome if the crypto condition has decreased.
Well it is natural but I think if a person make his mind to invest his money so he should not be afraid of it, at very beginning and first step one should try to increase his information and knowledge about bitcoin and then after that he should invest his money otherwise it is not advisable to sell or buy coin you don’t even know about so for me it is good to have proper information about your investment only then invest so it will give your proper profit.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:33:16 PM

I can't blame that thought, the bounty campaign is very feasible in its mass so it is really focused, users and beginners are more into the bounty, now ICOs are very difficult to believe and the bounty is starting to decline in trend even many of the bounty hunters don't get paid. now they will understand that cryptocurrency is not only ICO or bounty there are many other ways that are feasible if you have crypto knowledge.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Violettochka

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:27:30 PM

Your point overall is good but I think that a person can do both buying coins at their low and keep doing bounties. If you have time for it, then why not?

plescruslo

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:06:58 PM

I think the newbie seems to want to rush to get rich. And bitcoin is down making them frustrated and can't wait to wait for an increase. I think everyone must be patient waiting for the increase in bitcoin. Because surely bitcoin will increase over time.

It is this "Get Rich Quick" mentality that are causing the most problems. In 2017 a lot of people made some very good profits and a lot of newbies wants to emulate that, but the problem is that they do not want to wait a few years for that to happen, like the old-timers did.

So what is the direct result of their impatience? The answer is simple, they sell too early and then they lose money. My best advice to these newbies will be to forget about the performance of previous years and just to focus on buying as many coins as possible, in times when the price is low. <Your 2017 will happen, just be patient>  Tongue
There is nothing to smile when the prices go down. it is panic not only for newbies but for all investors. Old investors also want to earn money against their investment and if the price of every coin drops they will also lose their money. In this situation if old investors smile it means that they are mentally disturbed and are not normal otherwise normal people do not smile in panic.
ngano ba

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:48:07 PM

Not all newbies are ready for a great battle in this cryptocurrency world and one of  this is the season of downfall of price value of coins in the market, so we can understand that newcomers will be trouble and go to panic selling, while the old timers are already learning on how to overcome this situations and will think of a good move to protect their investments in bitcoin.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:25:36 PM

Many new people on this forum are so focused on ranking up on this forum, with the visions of making tons of money from Bounty and Signature campaigns, but when it counts the most, they tend to drop the ball and they lose out on the biggest profits.

My advice to the newbies out there is to forget about Signature campaigns and Bounty campaigns and to concentrate on the things that will help you to make the biggest profits. You should acquire as much cheap bitcoins as you can, during a dip, because you will never know if that price will be the lowest price that Bitcoin would be sold for in many years.

In early 2017, the Bitcoin price was around $1000 and everyone was saying it was over valued, well they were wrong and most of the old timers just kept on buying more coins. The end result... The Bitcoin price went up to $19,000+ and we made huge profits.

So, please shift your focus on the Dip to something more positive. A dip in the price should be welcomed, because it gives newbies and old timers a opportunity to buy more cheap coins.  Cool

Buy the Dip and Sell on the Spike for the highest return on your investment. No Signature campaign or Bounty campaign can beat a 800%+ increase in the price.  Wink

Since they are newbie, they tend to focus on ranking up so that they will join any bounty and signature campaign that will be the source of their money. They did it because they thought that it is the most important part in here so whenever they see that bitcoin is getting low or touching the lowest price in the market they panic but little they did know that if bitcoin is at the lowest point you should not panic because it is only the start of something great and that mentality is in the oldies so that they smile when that situation happen.

Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:41:47 PM

Not all newbies are ready for a great battle in this cryptocurrency world and one of  this is the season of downfall of price value of coins in the market, so we can understand that newcomers will be trouble and go to panic selling, while the old timers are already learning on how to overcome this situations and will think of a good move to protect their investments in bitcoin.
Indeed, some of us experienced that too, we also panic when the price takes a dip when we were newbies. It's understandable since they're just new, and also they don't know the positive side when Bitcoin price goes up. Old timers smile because it's an opportunity for them to buy and wait till the price goes high again, it's a profit to them that's why they take that advantage.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:46:45 PM

You may right on the thing that you said that "focus on the thing that hives a big profits" but if that newbie doesnt have enough money to buy coins and just relying on signature campaign and bounty. They must learned first before going to the battle because they do not know what will happen. Be careful in the world of crypto because not all the time  luck  is on your side.
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:24:09 PM

Mate, i get your point, but for some people bounties is like a source of income and the way to save and create portfolio. As for me I am trying to sell shit coins and buy trusted coins instead of them.
But in poor countries people's salary is too low to buy crypto, so generosity campaigns is a solution for all of them.

At the same time I believe that here in crypto you can earn in a multiple ways, create your own product, launch your service and bring value, so bounty is just a first step
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:19:40 PM

yes many newbies want to get profit in a short time by using bitcoin, when prices go down they immediately panic and think crypto is dead, they are inexperienced so they feel panicked and worried about market conditions like now, we should be patient and confident that bitcoin will experience a rise again
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:34:28 AM

Those who have recently joined the world of crypto currencies are now going through, because the situation on the market is not particularly positive, and those who have long been aware of it that it is only temporarily and further growth will begin.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:53:23 AM

yes many newbies want to get profit in a short time by using bitcoin, when prices go down they immediately panic and think crypto is dead, they are inexperienced so they feel panicked and worried about market conditions like now, we should be patient and confident that bitcoin will experience a rise again
many of them joined without much knowledge about bitcoin market, so that when prices weakened and lasted very long in below made them frightened and surrendered to hold, not even the newbie that panicked, most users who didn't have big trust in bitcoin would panic
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:41:35 AM

Those who have recently joined the world of crypto currencies are now going through, because the situation on the market is not particularly positive, and those who have long been aware of it that it is only temporarily and further growth will begin.
I agree some of your point mate. As we here in crypto currency community, we experience different situations and learned a lot things as time passes by. Those users were already had experienced were confident on what was happened on the market as they grab some opportunity to invest but somehow we can't deny the things that we feel some panic situation as the market continue to down. I believe soon it will recover though we have no idea when as the markets value is so volatile.
Agniya

Activity: 282
Merit: 4

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:29:55 AM

Now there are really a lot of people who are ready to succumb to panic. But it will be a big mistake.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: