Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:14:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are some good upcoming ICO?  (Read 579 times)
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:16:47 AM

I almost don't trust those review sites which is why I don't visit them. Seem like a paid site to get their ICO listed. There was one that I have tried checking everytime its the tokenmarket, but I don't see the admin getting busy in the forum anymore, he use to also work as bounty manager of a token campaign but there were still projects that had been very poor and some how you can consider scam. The ones I like right now is the blackbox which is the campaign I'm with, there's also weidex and ABLE project.
LucaBlight
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:26:45 AM

WPP Energy is one of my list a global company that offers advanced renewable energy that will solve energy crisis through out the world to make electricity accessible anywhere specially remote areas. Lets support Renewable Project to help our ecosystem ! Hope in helps !

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
coin-continuum (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:11:26 PM

What do you guys think about those two that were mentioned earlier? Qravity and AgentMile?
coin-continuum (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:10:12 PM

Is that it? Please tell me ICOs aren't a dying trend.
coin-continuum (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:11:25 PM

I almost don't trust those review sites which is why I don't visit them. Seem like a paid site to get their ICO listed. There was one that I have tried checking everytime its the tokenmarket, but I don't see the admin getting busy in the forum anymore, he use to also work as bounty manager of a token campaign but there were still projects that had been very poor and some how you can consider scam. The ones I like right now is the blackbox which is the campaign I'm with, there's also weidex and ABLE project.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts mate, I will check those that you have mentioned.
glonic

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:17:25 AM

Friends take a look at the great blockchain project Eloncity, that offers best deals on ICO. Fast development will give a good increase in a short time. Join us! https://eloncity.io/
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:31:51 AM

Look at my signature. I also think that a pretty good ICO is World Bit Bank and OEL. Now a lot of ICO, try to find the best.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Bindu124

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:27:56 AM

Not at all if you choose the right one. I go through Coindelite https://coindelite.com/ and list of ICO http://listofico.com/ for upcoming ICO projects to invest in. I currently came across Incodium

Incodium has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. Incodium is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

The cryptocurrency market’s valuation has crossed the $300 billion mark. As the value of the market grows, there is an urgent need to beef up security measures. Given the rapidly increasing in cryptocurrency exchange hacks, there needs to be a solution to this problem.

Until now, when an exchange gets hacked, the process of identification of theft and compensation to the user take days or even weeks to be processed at times.

Incodium aims to revolutionize the way compensation is provided through a simple, transparent and actionable platform. Their “Smart Compensation Protection” service determines the extent of the loss occurred and the amount of compensation that needs to be provided.

For More Information visit: https://incodium.io/

Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Incodium/

Official Medium Page: https://medium.com/@incodiummate

Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/incodium

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/Incodium_Daniel

Official Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/INCOmate

https://listofico.com/icos/incodium
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:39:59 AM

I was out of ICOs in general for some time, but I feel the need to come back. Could someone please give me a heads up on some interesting projects that are coming soon?
Check Ruby-X! Ruby-X's beta service is live on! you can participate in trading contest. if you become winner, you can win a mobile house as well!
the official service will be opened on 20 Sep Smiley Check our whitepaper and website!
Thanks

nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:48:37 PM

Yes, let's see some companies have a bounty of managers. or check out the most active heroes, this is the easiest and fastest way to choose a bounty and a project for investment
anhdat

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:23:02 PM

Let's become a part of Soar. A good project is an inexpressible pride, happy to do something for this project, and will always succeed, because it is supported by a good team and will develop this project deserves your attention. Ideas, team capacity, results achieved, partnerships. All this indicates that this project has a great future. details at https://soar.earth/
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:28:42 PM

at the moment I am also with you, I am observing the movement of ico markets and projects that can indeed be used as an investment tool for long-term profits. I myself still really want to re-invest in an ICO, but with weakening prices, especially Ethereum prices, of course this is a challenge for all ICO organizers to continue the success stories of their projects. for now, I'm paying attention to Coinanalyst as a means of investment, with their technology that collaborates with cogia to prevent the ico scam quickly, it will probably be a technology that is needed most, especially by investors who are confused looking for a project that might be profitable in future

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:56:57 AM

When Ethereum dropped to the price of 170 USD, then there was an ICO that launched at that time then when Ethereum returned to the price of 300 USD then I would have the ICO succeed.
Now Ethereum is priced at 200 USD, and is likely to rise in price.
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:54:14 AM

This time to look for the ICO is indeed quite good I think quite hard. many of them are just scam and containing it are often encountered. not to mention when it only contains the ICO with the concept that does not attract even tend to be any benefit for sure. but try opening some ICO reference sites or view signature I might be interested.
FinanceX
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 09:36:16 AM

Recently wrote an article about the need for a finished product in ICOs these days - FinanceX provides a state of the art product!

https://medium.com/financex/the-evolution-of-icos-whats-changed-f3171201f7ff

funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:48:49 AM

Hey, I've avoided ICO's for well-known reasons.. the market was bombarded with too many sh*tcoins. However, there are a bunch I'm following right now, as they seem pretty interesting.. AgentMile, for example is such, but hey, you need to do the research yourself prior to diving anywhere.. Money isn't earned easily but can surely be lost in a timely manner.

ICOs have not had a profitable period recently. I can accept that. However, it is not correct to generalize for all ICOs.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:50:01 AM

Is that it? Please tell me ICOs aren't a dying trend.

If there are more and more ICO frauds or unsuccessful ICO that create only useless coins, then this situation will certainly affect the ability of investors to get involved in ICO projects. This can have a major negative impact on ICO market.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
xialan_lu

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:58:20 AM

I was out of ICOs in general for some time, but I feel the need to come back. Could someone please give me a heads up on some interesting projects that are coming soon?
Good for you to leave the icos investment because in this year almost icos it just a scam project and most of them still not listed in any exchange. But i want to recommend you the good one, "Desico" you can participate in 7 november (Presale) and get bonus 15%.

You say if almost all ICO in this year are scam projects, but why give them advice to invest in Desico? Are you sure if Desico is one of the ICO that will be success and not a scam projects?
All of this has no guarantees, so just choose the platform according to your own wishes  Grin
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:36:51 PM

Hello,

Always do your own research too before you invest in any project.

As per me these are good ICO's

Orvium and Ankr network.

Do your own research before you invest in any project.

Their are a lot of different ICOs that can give assurance for all because it is always competitive and can give all the best out of it. The research is always be their we need to gather more and lot of informations so that we will be able to comply what is in the rules they have and easy for us to get in.
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:07:16 PM

If it’s customary to talk about projects that are worthy of attention, then I think that the GameXCoin project is still a project that can very well show what a blockchain is in games and how it will work in general. The project is very cool. I advise you to read.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: