Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:01:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42699 times)
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:17:56 PM

Why are people from the United States excluded?

As Andreas Antonopoulos has stated before. The lack of KYC/AML is a feature, not a bug. (Talking about bitcoin).

Will you be friendly to US customers in the future? Are you going to look for legal solutions?

It's not the fault of people in the United States that they live under such a strict and corrupt government and it would be a win-win for any project to receive investment from one of the worlds biggest country (and possibly richest).

Here's a direct response from Ed, on the issue https://t.me/BQTCommunity/15832

...I can't agree more that US is unfairly restricting US citizens (and I'm one of them) in order to protect the banking system.  I as you can imagine travel quite a bit and see how much wider crypto is utilized around the world... just recently in Barcelona I walked into Audi dealership and could buy a 100k$ car with bitcoin.  That's besides "we accept bitcoins" signs over 50% of small shops I randomly visited.  But it is what it is... and laws are very strict and require multi state licenses.  As P2P exchange we could just as Localbitcoin take a position of entering US market right away and point all regulatory risks to our users. We decided to launch in EMEA and APAC market first while continuing to lobby for legislatures (with other players) and acquire proper state licenses in US.  I can promise you however that we are not putting it into long basket.  Our goal is to beat expectations of our road map projections as US market is most important initiative for the company.  But we will enter it after all beta related "bugs" and unexpected issues are mostly out of the way.  I very much on board and always fighting to advocate the importance of Blockchain and crypto  in effort to tremendously advance progress of technology innovations.  I speak about it on conferences and very vocal on thr subject regulators.  US is behind but lots of $$ been put into crypto projects by prominent VCs and PE firms... it is inevitable that rapid utilization of crypto technologies on Blockchain networks would be hitting US soon. Especially as ALL major banks and financial institutions spending billions of dollars to integrate Blockchain and crypto into their operations.  I personally believe that is the precise reason of stalling thing in US... letting banks to catch up. Cheers to all!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:25:53 AM

BQT was present in Blockchain Summit Singapore 2018 and Edward, BQT CEO, was one of the speakers. I searched for a video and saw one: https://youtu.be/o4AIF1w7d_Q (start at 5:48:50)

I quoted this post with images as well, for others especially the followers of this thread to see. Thanks @Zapo for sharing!
Here are some pics from the conference BQT went to this week!

And another one from Telegram group:
Zapo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 156

Stay Dangerous!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:15:10 AM

-Snip-
Thanks for posting this jhenfelipe!

HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:31:59 AM

I hope that with a release of this project, all problems existing at the moment in a trade component will be solved. It is necessary to invent the universal platform with which even beginners will be able to deal.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:27:32 PM

As far as I have understood, one of pluses of the platform will be that here traders will be able to use the flexible strategy of trade and to adjust almost somehow this process. I think, this platform will be very competitive.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:51:03 PM

I hope that with a release of this project, all problems existing at the moment in a trade component will be solved. It is necessary to invent the universal platform with which even beginners will be able to deal.
What we need to do right now is hope for the best. The project is very  established and clear. I think the problems and some other issues will be fix as long as each and everyone will help each other. As I read the platform its ambitious buy aiming high is all our goals. Everything will be fine and the rest will follow.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:58:29 PM

As far as I have understood, one of pluses of the platform will be that here traders will be able to use the flexible strategy of trade and to adjust almost somehow this process. I think, this platform will be very competitive.
Competitiveness is one characteristic of the competitive people. I am very impressed about the teams plans and goals. Past communication is worth to invest.  That is why very important to learn each subject.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:46:06 PM

Competitiveness is one characteristic of the competitive people. I am very impressed about the teams plans and goals. Past communication is worth to invest.  That is why very important to learn each subject.
Yes, exactly the team behind the project is so experienced and innovative, which has the ability to pushing forward the project toward the way of success.

TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:25:29 PM

But, it adds a social thing that we couldn't find in any exchange and trading platform. I think with the social thing this project will have more unique image for the project.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:33:50 PM

What we need to do right now is hope for the best. The project is very  established and clear. I think the problems and some other issues will be fix as long as each and everyone will help each other. As I read the platform its ambitious buy aiming high is all our goals. Everything will be fine and the rest will follow.
Hoping for the best is not the best way to do to support the project. If you can do such a thing that could give the bqt project more impact or effort, then do it. Shows that you are a real asset.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:50:37 PM

BQT is another crypto exchange platform.so what are the things that differ you from other platform.& as market is down how will you mange to give the investors extra offer?
Jedie22

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:51:41 PM

Competitiveness is one characteristic of the competitive people. I am very impressed about the teams plans and goals. Fast communication is worth to invest.  That is why very important to learn each subject.
Yes, exactly the team behind the project is so experienced and innovative, which has the ability to pushing forward the project toward the way of success.
Definitely, such experienced and trained team they are. We can expect the best from them. The project is very promising and interesting. Its worth to invest and work for. Nevertheless I am positive that everything will be fine and this project will achieve their plans as they are well managed and accepted by the public.
jhenfelipe

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:04:33 PM

BQT is another crypto exchange platform.so what are the things that differ you from other platform.& as market is down how will you mange to give the investors extra offer?
Answer to the question, "how it differs from other platfrom?" (posted by @Bowtiesarecool in TG before)
Escrowed loan system and the fact that we will be registering a subsidary in Malta, one of the most progressive blockchain country. Our escrow system is further highlighted here: https://vimeo.com/280874044

The CEO explained it as well during the Blockchain Summit:
BQT was present in Blockchain Summit Singapore 2018 and Edward, BQT CEO, was one of the speakers. I searched for a video and saw one: https://youtu.be/o4AIF1w7d_Q (start at 5:48:50)

You can check the white paper too: https://bqt.io/assets/pdf/whitepaper.pdf

For all those who will post after this, please don't quote the whole post with Images, just snipped it so that we can keep this thread neat.
For those who posted above, you can still edit it.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:05:38 PM

Competitiveness is one characteristic of the competitive people. I am very impressed about the teams plans and goals. Fast communication is worth to invest.  That is why very important to learn each subject.
Definitely, such experienced and trained team they are. We can expect the best from them. The project is very promising and interesting. Its worth to invest and work for. Nevertheless I am positive that everything will be fine and this project will achieve their plans as they are well managed and accepted by the public.

Count me on, all I can say this prpject is expected ro reach the highest point or level it is because the team are well trained and they have a lot of experience that they can conclude with the change for the better of the project. It is very promising project because we can see changes at all that going through success. The team are Optimistic for sure it will gain a big profit at all.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:01:16 PM

I agree, in addition also from its name it talks about transparent, so it means in every transactions of each traders it can easily percieve which is so good. Looking forward for every step that the team will do. I trusted them in terms of doing their job because they have the abilities and the experience.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 04:45:45 AM

For all those who will post after this, please don't quote the whole post with Images, just snipped it so that we can keep this thread neat.

Already reported those annoying post. I wonder what makes them so lazy to edit it.

Btw seems like the sale is going smoothly even the market is bad. On the website, it shows that the funds raised are around $7.1 M. That's pretty awesome. Btw I think there's some typo on the counter. It should be "PRE-ICO ENDS IN" rather than "PRE-ICO STARTS IN" isn't it?

I agree, in addition also from its name it talks about transparent, so it means in every transactions of each traders it can easily percieve which is so good.

So you assume this from the name? Why not read the whitepaper? :/

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jhenfelipe

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:34:28 AM

Btw seems like the sale is going smoothly even the market is bad. On the website, it shows that the funds raised are around $7.1 M. That's pretty awesome.
Afaik they have institutional investors during the private sale and now during this pre-ico I think participating in the Blockchain Summit helped too.

Btw I think there's some typo on the counter. It should be "PRE-ICO ENDS IN" rather than "PRE-ICO STARTS IN" isn't it?
Oh yeah, you're right, I didn't notice it. The pre-ico started last 18th of August so it should be "ENDS". I told them about it on TG, it will be edited soon for sure.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 09:52:39 AM

Afaik they have institutional investors during the private sale and now during this pre-ico I think participating in the Blockchain Summit helped too.

That's definitely awesome. There aren't many projects who perform quite great in this current market, only BQT and some other project that I know of. I heard that the team is currently attending several blockchain meet-ups too. Expecting other millions to jump in here.

It's definitely a good sign, I'm looking to participate on their bounty too to get their tokens Cheesy

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:14:24 AM

There is nothing impossible. Especially in the sphere of cryptocurrencies. There are many examples of success, even not with such team and not such scale of development which is already observed here.

GromovSer

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:54:45 PM

That's definitely awesome. There aren't many projects who perform quite great in this current market, only BQT and some other project that I know of. I heard that the team is currently attending several blockchain meet-ups too. Expecting other millions to jump in here.

It's definitely a good sign, I'm looking to participate on their bounty too to get their tokens Cheesy
Even I can't present what has to such significant occur that BQT was somehow distinguished with cost from other coins at the moment. Now with it everything is difficult. However, developers are obliged to execute conceived and to operate normally.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: