Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:24:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42700 times)
amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:10:32 AM

We need products and ideas!We need more such projects! don't miss this great opportunity and become part of the #future
Market of today’s traders demands even more flexibility and creativity of the P2P trades, as well as, deeper social interaction between traders and possibility of hedging various crypto assets against each other.
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:44:56 AM

We can see total 25 plus people are on the back of this project as team and advisors which is good thing. I hope they have succeeded to find partners and got good experience by attending Blockchain Cruise. As of pictures with John McAfee that isn't good to have any impact on the funding but good for marketing purposes. I juts have looked at the roadmap deeply it is long term project and this everyone should be aware of when invest. When you understand the project where you invest development process becomes easy to go through.
Zapo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 156

Stay Dangerous!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:27:45 AM

-Snip-
Haha, was just going to post these! Thank you! From chatting with Eddie, the cruise was a blast and they talked to a lot of smart and wealthy people! Can't believe Eddie got a pic with Mcafee!

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:01:24 AM

-Snip-
Haha, was just going to post these! Thank you! From chatting with Eddie, the cruise was a blast and they talked to a lot of smart and wealthy people! Can't believe Eddie got a pic with Mcafee!
Tbh, I thought you already posted it because I saw it a bit late in the group, but since you haven't, I just post it. It's nice seeing real pictures from the team, proving that they are existing and there's so much happening in the background. More conferences/summit to come!

Yes and he got a pic not only once, but twice Cheesy also their COO.
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:51:23 PM

BQT CEO Edward W. Mandel and COO Konstantinos Kastana with John McAfee on CoinsBank Blockchain Cruise
I got the images from the Telegram group
https://t.me/BQTCommunity/17761
https://t.me/BQTCommunity/17785

PS. Just like before, please don't include the images in your quote when you reply to this. Thank you!
These guys look seriously, I think and the project will prove to be only from the best party. Various meetings and conferences and also the presentations, will unambiguously play only a positive role in development of the project and will make an excellent contribution to his future.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:03:08 PM

-Snip-
Tbh, I thought you already posted it because I saw it a bit late in the group, but since you haven't, I just post it. It's nice seeing real pictures from the team, proving that they are existing and there's so much happening in the background. More conferences/summit to come!

Then, there is no disbelieve in the team to the investors and vice versa. Giving the real picture will give a lot of trust from the investors.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:11:10 PM

BQT CEO Edward W. Mandel and COO Konstantinos Kastana with John McAfee on CoinsBank Blockchain Cruise

PS. Just like before, please don't include the images in your quote when you reply to this. Thank you!
These guys look seriously, I think and the project will prove to be only from the best party. Various meetings and conferences and also the presentations, will unambiguously play only a positive role in development of the project and will make an excellent contribution to his future.
John Mcafee can be the best contributor in your project since he has a lot of followers in  his twitter. Hopefully, the coin can give more profits after the signal from him.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:12:40 PM

-Snip-

Then, there is no disbelieve in the team to the investors and vice versa. Giving the real picture will give a lot of trust from the investors.
I they think do it not only to prove that everything will be remarkable, but also just just for the hell of it and for creation of the positive atmosphere. I think these developers won't stop before anything.

muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:15:43 PM

BQT is a project that has interesting ideas and attracts the community. The goal of community interest is to make the project more noticeable. But the project is still very necessary to provide solutions that let people know and trust the project. It's great that it can be installed or available in the mobile app.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:28:23 PM

The team behind the project is completely transparent and very well experienced. That's why many investors are coming towards the way of platform.

sila-shulz1272

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:52:35 PM

I think that the BQT project team took such a long time to conduct an ico because of the unstable state of the crypto market, so that any investor could take part in this great idea. The impressive staff of BGT and its advisors inspires confidence and hope for the realization of the idea, I think the project will not be abandoned or forgotten
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:04:47 PM

The team behind the project is completely transparent and very well experienced. That's why many investors are coming towards the way of platform.

The platform is really an asset for an investment because it is transparently developed by the team amd it is very experienced to the investors to invest well because it brings success all through out the way. Though it needs a time to secure the importants of achieving the platform being set and it is the rule.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:10:06 PM

Good team with extensive experience in several application fields. Decent concept, although not sure if it differentiates enough from similar projects who are trying the same concept. I would like to see an MVP before investing. At this point,  I have little confidence in this ICO because of the lack of transparency
Yeah they are already maintaining gap between  them & another project who have same concept.but this project has uniqueness that will help them to get more investors
I hope that this cooperation will do the project good and his development will be measured and systematic. I repeatedly saw the return when the sotnudnichestvo killed the project when one of owners pulled on himself a blanket.
Agree,  there sre many possibilities of falling if one of the partners will disappear or pull out in the agreement. The possibilities are very welcome to entertain so they can do some security measures to prevent and shield the project for any circumstances may appear, but I do believe the cooperation will last and everything will fall according to their plans.
It is difficult to assume what can occur both on exchangers, and in the current ICO projects in the nearest future. Will show only small expectation, and so far we observe calm.
Yes, the best thing we can do as for now is to hope and continuously support the project. We can't predict the market status but we can do ways to mame alternatives. Somehow might be helpful but as od this time I suggest positive feedbacks and reviews will help alot to build the rapor of the project make it stronger to survive the possible things that may happened.

Exactly, we cannot really make a conclusion because everything in the digital world is unstable. All the information contained herein including the development of the project is just a quick prediction for the future. But as long the investors and supporters are always on their back they might have a good outcome.

That is correct, we can be able to gather information through research base on what type of project that we are involved in. Those informations that you would like to know is already in. The team hold a hand and give what is the best so that the project will surely undergo success at all times.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:36:43 PM

Good to hear that,  glad that the project team are very responsible. The meeting and another conference will sure increase the popularity rating and public trust at the same time. Hopefully the good start and everything they do will continue until the project reach it's goals.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:50:52 PM

-Snip-

Agree, the pictures are strong evidence. Hopefully thoose who are doubtful about the project you can see this pictures and think if you're doubts are still correct.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:14:07 PM

Good team with extensive experience in several application fields. Decent concept, although not sure if it differentiates enough from similar projects who are trying the same concept. I would like to see an MVP before investing. At this point,  I have little confidence in this ICO because of the lack of transparency
Yeah they are already maintaining gap between  them & another project who have same concept.but this project has uniqueness that will help them to get more investors
I hope that this cooperation will do the project good and his development will be measured and systematic. I repeatedly saw the return when the sotnudnichestvo killed the project when one of owners pulled on himself a blanket.
Agree,  there sre many possibilities of falling if one of the partners will disappear or pull out in the agreement. The possibilities are very welcome to entertain so they can do some security measures to prevent and shield the project for any circumstances may appear, but I do believe the cooperation will last and everything will fall according to their plans.
It is difficult to assume what can occur both on exchangers, and in the current ICO projects in the nearest future. Will show only small expectation, and so far we observe calm.
Yes, the best thing we can do as for now is to hope and continuously support the project. We can't predict the market status but we can do ways to mame alternatives. Somehow might be helpful but as od this time I suggest positive feedbacks and reviews will help alot to build the rapor of the project make it stronger to survive the possible things that may happened.

Exactly, we cannot really make a conclusion because everything in the digital world is unstable. All the information contained herein including the development of the project is just a quick prediction for the future. But as long the investors and supporters are always on their back they might have a good outcome.

That is correct, we can be able to gather information through research base on what type of project that we are involved in. Those informations that you would like to know is already in. The team hold a hand and give what is the best so that the project will surely undergo success at all times.

I agree, through gathering information it can help to make knowledgeable because through that it can help to avoid worries and querries. Hoping the team will be flexible to whatever problems encounter in order for them to be successful.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:15:03 PM

Yes  absolutely, they are very transparent. Its  not necessarily to show pictures just to justify that they are authentic there are many ways to prove, but the tea  are too generous and gold to show all their photos online to prove that they are legit people and has pure interest to the people in the market.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:23:37 PM

Yes  absolutely, they are very transparent. Its  not necessarily to show pictures just to justify that they are authentic there are many ways to prove, but the tea  are too generous and gold to show all their photos online to prove that they are legit people and has pure interest to the people in the market.

Yes, they are so creative interms of captivating the support of the community. They keep on providing the best information that the community needs and one of it is the pictures that they always shared. And we saw the potential of this project since they are making good progress in dealing with their platform.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:30:00 PM

Yes, they are so creative interms of captivating the support of the community. They keep on providing the best information that the community needs and one of it is the pictures that they always shared. And we saw the potential of this project since they are making good progress in dealing with their platform.
They work not only on the project, but also actively communicate with the community and take great pain to come with him for contact and naturally they want to receive sensible criticism in the address to eliminate gaps in the platform.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:30:46 PM

When will they launch this exchange? Wonder how many users they will get from crypto community. At least, they are establishing credibility here. I guess.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: