Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:50:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42700 times)
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:14:27 PM

Most of the project wanted to be successful. To gain that successful, they have to make those people trust in the project. To do that, they have to keeping their hardwork into a tremendous effort.
Ofcourse all are wanting to invest in successful projects in the market. No one want to loose their investments that is why they carefully select projects that legit and has experienced team members and developers. The first thing that the project will gain is the market trust and I know everything will come together.
It is impossible to earn something from cryptocurrency if to be afraid of everything and not to make the investments anywhere. Anyway investments are necessary for achievement of some result. It is necessary to try and study on the mistakes.

Yes you have a point, but I think before you proceed to investment it is good to do some research first about the background of the project. I believe that the foundation can help us know what the project really is and how good it is. It can also help us decide if we should continue or not. After doing those thing then you can try it until it will be successful.

That is a sense already because you need to undergo into a process so that you will be able to hit the success in the near future. Though a mistake of one can be yours too. In the other hand it is very advantage to us if we do research so that we can be more knowledgable of what we are doing right now.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:44:52 AM

Whether active distribution of a token and an exit to third-party exchanges is planned in the future? Or the auction will be only on bqt-exchange? I think if the second option, then growth of a token is doomed to a failure.

TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:21:15 AM

Whether active distribution of a token and an exit to third-party exchanges is planned in the future? Or the auction will be only on bqt-exchange? I think if the second option, then growth of a token is doomed to a failure.
I'm not pretty sure about the third party exchanges since there are no plan about it but I think it would be better if you like to wait untuil the admin response you.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:12:27 AM

I'm not pretty sure about the third party exchanges since there are no plan about it but I think it would be better if you like to wait untuil the admin response you.
That would be a long time if you are waiting for the admin responses. Just go to their telegram group and ask about which exchange they are gonna list the token on.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:46:03 PM

That would be a long time if you are waiting for the admin responses. Just go to their telegram group and ask about which exchange they are gonna list the token on.
Apparently, they at the moment didn't think of it yet and didn't plan to advance the token on other exchanges. Anyway, about it there will be news if something changes.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:55:50 PM

Absolutely right mate, personally I suggest you go directly to project official telegramgroup if you have important matter to ask or inquire. It is better to address the important stuff thats concerning the project. Look for another way to contact tge admin and not just waiting until they read your concerns.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:39:35 PM

Well same here, I didn't know about the third party exchange, because I didnt read some statements about it, but if you really want fast and more accurate response you can also contact and look for the appropriate people to assist you regarding this matter.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:40:36 PM

This project is surely a worth investing one for all the investors and all its early investors could get high profits from it in the future. One of the important this for a projects success is the working of it team and BQT has a team full of expert and also have a great CEO to make this a huge success for every investors and supporters.

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:20:28 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 06:32:18 PM by jhenfelipe

Remember that I posted pictures of BQT CEO and COO with John McAfee here? Edward (the CEO) has shared his feelings and more photos of them during the Blockchain Cruise with some interesting descriptions. It's a bit late, but I thought the pics and info are still worth to share.

Hello everyone!! Finally in NYC and got some good sleep lol ) Blockchain cruise was amazing truly!  Made new gr8 friends and learned a bunch... power cruise truly!!

Met my inspiration true legend John Mcafee! Believe it or not he was my first employer 25 years ago.  I was Sr. IT developer for McAfee working out of Dallas TX office then Network Associates in UK.  John is the businessman with open mind who will tell you things exactly the way they are without any filter.  Great inspiration for many and true Blockchain Enthusiast!  Owe this guy forever!!

Also great Bobby Lee - BTCC Founder and Bitcoin Foundation Chairman...

Jorg Molt... Bitcoin co founder and Chairman of Bitcoin Education... what a passion this guy has to help community to educate on crypto and its benefits.  A humble guy who wants to see blockchain projects utilized and helps many people to bring awareness...

And this is highlight of my trip was going to SanRemo with my amico / my brother / true ICO Driver Luca Cota - #1 performance ICObench expert - co founder of ETHlend! Every ICO he touches goes to the moon!! He is doing due diligence on BQT now. I am keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed lol... Great times!

PS. Since there are more images here than the previous post, I resized them to 50%. If you want to see the Pics in original sizes, just check it here in imgur post or in Telegram links along the quotes above.
PPS. Just like before, please don't include the images in your quote when you reply to this. Thank you!

BQT CEO Edward is really busy Smiley He is now on the Brazil FinTech Roadshow (CTM: 17-19 September), not sure though if who is he with (maybe COO Konstntinos and other team members). I'm sure @Zapo will update us about it soon Smiley

Well, let's not base the success or failure of a token on Exchange listings. If BQT platform will have a great volume in the future, more people would possibly support the token.

Anyway, they have plans of listing it to other exchanges, check these admins' previous replies as reference:

Hello. The token will be listed after the end of the ICO.
We aren't currently listed on any exchanges, that comes after the ICO concludes Smiley
We will be announcing exchange listings next month, but the big exchange news is that we will be listed on OUR OWN exchange once we go live in 2019 Wink
The whitelisting for our closed Beta will begin next week so make sure to sign up!
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:41:53 PM

Where the crypto market is developed day by day so the project rise surround it.BQT is one who have followed all the development & trying to provide a secure ecosystem associated with Exchange & Trading platform. 
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:39:14 PM

Where the crypto market is developed day by day so the project rise surround it.BQT is one who have followed all the development & trying to provide a secure ecosystem associated with Exchange & Trading platform. 

Right, there is always a change in crypto market which needs to be followed so that whatever may happened, it is easy for the developer to adjust in a situation. That is why it is very important to be informative about their action and also gaining information to  each side. It can help in making adjustment easy. Hoping the developer will continue to do their best as tgey can in order to be successful.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:57:35 PM

The development of the project is undergo with the process as it goes to the progress. It always tried to see the process that will in take the opportunities. BQT is very helpful because of the cryptocurrencies that can be ise in different areas.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:45:50 PM

The team behind the project is completely transparent and very well experienced. That's why many investors are coming towards the way of platform.

Not just they are transparent they frequently provide good service to their investors that is why they gain those numerous support. If they are going to continue with this kind of work surely they will a great opportunity here in the crypto community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:59:26 AM

The developer has good communications with people popular for the whole world. I am sure that it will positively affect fast development of the project in total with experience of team.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:07:56 AM

Apparently, they at the moment didn't think of it yet and didn't plan to advance the token on other exchanges. Anyway, about it there will be news if something changes.
Indeed. Most of the exchange proeject doesnt seems very liked to list their token on another exchange because of their problems.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1795

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 11:51:56 AM

Don't forget to register for the beta invitation at www.BQTexchange.com. ICO start now and will end in 90 days, but I bet it will end sooner.

And please, don't quote pyramid this post.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:01:41 PM

Right, there is always a change in crypto market which needs to be followed so that whatever may happened, it is easy for the developer to adjust in a situation. That is why it is very important to be informative about their action and also gaining information to  each side. It can help in making adjustment easy. Hoping the developer will continue to do their best as tgey can in order to be successful.
Now its just their duty to go with the flow & it is also a good chance for them to big as not all project are trying in this situation. So whoever tries will be on the big way for successful ico 
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:47:08 PM

Don't forget to register for the beta invitation at www.BQTexchange.com. ICO start now and will end in 90 days, but I bet it will end sooner.

Thanks for aiming. I will now be registered and by that I will reserve to myself the slot on participation in testing. It is interesting whether will give for the done work tokens free of charge?
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:58:56 PM

Thanks for aiming. I will now be registered and by that I will reserve to myself the slot on participation in testing. It is interesting whether will give for the done work tokens free of charge?
Yes please, grab this one of the life time opportunity. Hopefully you can really participate the said testing. Some quires can ask directly in the project telegram channel for fast and convenient resons.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:20:54 PM

The developer has good communications with people popular for the whole world. I am sure that it will positively affect fast development of the project in total with experience of team.
Yeah, that's why so many people were loving to invest in the project because it has a good communication between the people and also the developer from the project.

So true, communication is one of the reason why people proceeds to investment. They totally see how good the people behind this project. Being active in communication shows good relationship between the developer and the supporters which is so good to have in each project. I am confident that soon this will be successful and many investors will invest in this project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: