Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:36:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42700 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:55:36 PM

The development team of the project looks very busy in its development, But they should have to be more active and they need to provide each and every necessary update which is related to the project.
Agree,  the project is new and needs alot of preparation and efforts before they will meet there expectations. The group of developers might busy inside developments for the betterment of the project future.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:01:49 PM

BQT is a social platform so how you socially playing your role during market crisis.Because if you want to be unique there should be lots of criteria & one of it is,how you maintain the market socially 
I don't think that this platform is somehow connected with the solution of problems with crisis in the market. But the project the will gain the popularity among traders, main objective of the creator, in it.
Hopefully the best of everything about this project. The market crisis as of now is manageable, and that's the spirit  people must know how to sway with wind to stay up and fucos. This project might be the answers and no one knows what will be the next economic wave but I wish the project will able to stand face all those things.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:12:18 AM

BQT is a social platform so how you socially playing your role during market crisis.Because if you want to be unique there should be lots of criteria & one of it is,how you maintain the market socially 
I don't think that this platform is somehow connected with the solution of problems with crisis in the market. But the project the will gain the popularity among traders, main objective of the creator, in it.
Hopefully the best of everything about this project. The market crisis as of now is manageable, and that's the spirit  people must know how to sway with wind to stay up and fucos. This project might be the answers and no one knows what will be the next economic wave but I wish the project will able to stand face all those things.
I also do believe in the great potential and capabilities of this project as a good crypto project in this community. Well, if they keep up the good performance they have then, the BQT will keep growing is name.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:27:58 AM

Yes, Indeed. Actually, there are some unique features from the platform that making the project looks better. I hope they can bring such an opportunity to the users.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:38:49 AM

The development team of the project looks very busy in its development, But they should have to be more active and they need to provide each and every necessary update which is related to the project.
Agree,  the project is new and needs alot of preparation and efforts before they will meet there expectations. The group of developers might busy inside developments for the betterment of the project future.
Well, it is not actually new as you can see clearly on their roadmap in the website its stated that the project have been founded and created in the March 17 of 2018.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:33:35 PM

Yes, Indeed. Actually, there are some unique features from the platform that making the project looks better. I hope they can bring such an opportunity to the users.
Yes, absolutely the platform have more unique features as compared to other platforms. That's why most of the investors are coming towards this platform from the other platforms.

farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:17:58 PM

I also do believe in the great potential and capabilities of this project as a good crypto project in this community. Well, if they keep up the good performance they have then, the BQT will keep growing is name.
Managing the project is obviously a great deal.Market price will effect their token price.& investors always looking for the price of token & they contribute to the big price project
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:25:02 PM

Well I am with you mate, I know that they are busy preparing everything but hopefully they can also give the thread little importance. They need to have atleast one team member to cater and answer all inquiries and questions from the community and the public.
Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:30:23 PM

Managing the project is obviously a great deal.Market price will effect their token price.& investors always looking for the price of token & they contribute to the big price project

Yes, managing and hosting a project is very pressure and not easy job. It takes many patients and skils to surpass the hardships and troubles that the project may encounter along the way. Thst is why every successful project in the market , behind a hardworking and patient team members and developers. The market unstable price makes project to attract investors because of cheap token price.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:40:05 PM

Yes, managing and hosting a project is very pressure and not easy job. It takes many patients and skils to surpass the hardships and troubles that the project may encounter along the way. Thst is why every successful project in the market , behind a hardworking and patient team members and developers. The market unstable price makes project to attract investors because of cheap token price.

Managing and hosting a project is a special skills which implies strong essence of personality that takes responsibility. Hardwork and perseverance are in need so that it would be able to get what is enough for them. We all know that in every project has capacity to acquire knowledge that possess.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:28:56 PM

Yes, no question about this matter as long as the people who are responsible for this position is capable of doing such things that could help to sustain and grow the project here in crypto. We all know how close the competition right here, so its a big role for them to handle things appropriately.

No doubt about how the developer manage the project. They will not be in this level if it was not properly manage. I am confident that the team is capable and doing their best as they can just to achieve the goal though it is not that easy because of many competitors in crypto market. What best to do is do their best and stay active.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:31:21 PM

How really it will be possible to compete with the large companies, for example with Bittrex? Whether developers have in general such purposes or it isn't necessary?

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:52:15 PM

How really it will be possible to compete with the large companies, for example with Bittrex? Whether developers have in general such purposes or it isn't necessary?
I think at them is paramount the important purpose exactly to become the independent platform with the interesting features thanks to which it will be possible to become competitors to eminent exchanges.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:38:14 PM

I think at them is paramount the important purpose exactly to become the independent platform with the interesting features thanks to which it will be possible to become competitors to eminent exchanges.
There was various Crypto exchange and trading platforms which are already available holding good will and trending in the crypto market but the more i feel with BQT should be a special highlight which would like to actually do understand the real advantage Huh
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:49:41 PM

Yes, no question about this matter as long as the people who are responsible for this position is capable of doing such things that could help to sustain and grow the project here in crypto. We all know how close the competition right here, so its a big role for them to handle things appropriately.

No doubt about how the developer manage the project. They will not be in this level if it was not properly manage. I am confident that the team is capable and doing their best as they can just to achieve the goal though it is not that easy because of many competitors in crypto market. What best to do is do their best and stay active.
However every one do accept a bit more faster implementation on all the planned activities even beyond the set targets that will also be more beneficial as they have even appointed the experienced professionals with similar platforms it is expected in general.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:40:08 AM

The BQT platform, can traders in any way use bots to operate on the P2P platform? In the evaluation of experience, will the user benefit from monthly awards if it is well evaluated?
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1795

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 05:09:36 AM

The BQT platform, can traders in any way use bots to operate on the P2P platform? In the evaluation of experience, will the user benefit from monthly awards if it is well evaluated?

Why would you use a bot on a P2P environment? Not quite sure understand your second question, and btw, if I understand it correctly, not every user get the revenue share.

Btw, just check the website again and I see more than $10 million raised. That is awesome. Probably the latest news of quarterly-buy back makes people love this project and they wanted to contribute asap.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:51:14 PM

Well, they might seem not possible to compete with Bittrex or Binance, but I'm pretty sure they will push their limit to make their project having a great effort to the users.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:58:56 PM

Why would you use a bot on a P2P environment? Not quite sure understand your second question, and btw, if I understand it correctly, not every user get the revenue share.

Btw, just check the website again and I see more than $10 million raised. That is awesome. Probably the latest news of quarterly-buy back makes people love this project and they wanted to contribute asap.

He might be not so experienced into trading world in order to make a trade in the market, so he would like to use bot. He might be asking whether its usable for bots to use in the exchange platform
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:49:20 PM

Experience is a big thing to manage a big project & BQT has a big number of renowned face.so it is a matter of time,they will collect more people & soon their hard working will be paid
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: