Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:09:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42700 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:12:24 PM

Yeah, i can see it also they are very much positive and have an excellent ideas. For sure with this kind of personality they will make this project a successful one in the crypto world. For now im looking forward for some updates about the development of this project. Hopefully they will make some creative move to sustain the support from the community.
Based on those amazing ideas, the project will move solidly forwards.
bright future to come for BQT project!
it might takes a long period, a long journey to go before reaching the final targets of the project.
But I believe that finally, the project can meet all of its objectives.
Yes, same here, I have huge confidence about this project. If they will continue the good standing of this project as of now I am sure they can achieved their goals. Ideas are good and definitely it comes from brilliant and skilled individuals behind this project.
Now it is very important to hold the level put over itself. Developers have to hold even more positive conferences for increase in number of audience of the project.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:37:04 PM

Yeah, i can see it also they are very much positive and have an excellent ideas. For sure with this kind of personality they will make this project a successful one in the crypto world. For now im looking forward for some updates about the development of this project. Hopefully they will make some creative move to sustain the support from the community.
it might takes a long period, a long journey to go before reaching the final targets of the project.
Yes, same here, I have huge confidence about this project. If they will continue the good standing of this project as of now I am sure they can achieved their goals. Ideas are good and definitely it comes from brilliant and skilled individuals behind this project.
Now it is very important to hold the level put over itself. Developers have to hold even more positive conferences for increase in number of audience of the project.
I completely support you. To any company and team in general, it wasn't succeeded to avoid these difficulties connected with crisis. Therefore we will support team and we will wait from them for positive news.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:39:50 PM

How really it will be possible to compete with the large companies, for example with Bittrex? Whether developers have in general such purposes or it isn't necessary?
Well, they might seem not possible to compete with Bittrex or Binance, but I'm pretty sure they will push their limit to make their project having a great effort to the users.

the main thing is that the team did not confuse the fact that sometimes they do not always have everything going the way they planned, that is not planned. it is important that they understand what is happening and it is worth focusing on what is now and what will happen after a while as a result of this. success must be achieved.
Yes, absolutely. Success must be achieved for the project so that the project stay longer because a p2p crypto exchange need a lot of funds to spend in the platform.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:52:35 PM

I completely support you. To any company and team in general, it wasn't succeeded to avoid these difficulties connected with crisis. Therefore we will support team and we will wait from them for positive news.
I really wanted to know more about the project so that's why I wanted to invest in the project. At least, to make the project success without making  any trouble.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:44:19 AM

I really wanted to know more about the project so that's why I wanted to invest in the project. At least, to make the project success without making  any trouble.
I can see a good opportunities from this project in the coming future. Well, what the project still lacks even it has a potential to keep going and running here in the crypto currency community is their good promotion to shape well its name here in the crypto currency community. The BQT has a great ideas integrated to its platform which I am looking forward to be a good social P2P crypto exchange and hedge trading platform in this crypto community.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:01:58 PM

I can see a good opportunities from this project in the coming future. Well, what the project still lacks even it has a potential to keep going and running here in the crypto currency community is their good promotion to shape well its name here in the crypto currency community. The BQT has a great ideas integrated to its platform which I am looking forward to be a good social P2P crypto exchange and hedge trading platform in this crypto community.
Wishing a great opportunity from the developer to make a good return of the coin that I have invested for the project to move forward in the future. Let say I'm gonna wait.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:13:38 PM

The project is based on great idea, which has great scope in future. And team behind the project looks innovative which has consistently working hard on projects development. Sooner or later they will be succeed.

Well, also, hopefully the team will keep up this track of them that having a much positive and productive actions towards this project. I am looking forward to the BQT developments and further improvements to have a good outcome.
If you want some infos about the update and the development of the project, then you will have to stay in the forum 24/7 to get the latest update made by the bounty manager or just stay on the telegram group instead.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:12:46 PM

BQT is exchanging as well as trading platform.So it can give us big opportunity by giving the token free transaction & making trading more easir.Thats how they can gain lots more people in their project 
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:49:03 PM

The project is based on the great idea and it has been consistently achieving achievements in the form of the development. The team is continuously pushing forward the project towards their goals.

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:26:39 PM

The project is based on the great idea and it has been consistently achieving achievements in the form of the development. The team is continuously pushing forward the project towards their goals.

An idea that is being possess and made into realistic. It is because the team has a creative idea that can create a very one realistic project. We all know that this project is in the process of success because it is still improving and gaining more investors that will invest for good. Different project arrived and same goals to be.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:25:27 PM

An idea that is being possess and made into realistic. It is because the team has a creative idea that can create a very one realistic project. We all know that this project is in the process of success because it is still improving and gaining more investors that will invest for good. Different project arrived and same goals to be.

This project have a good idea which is useful  for everyone. We can totally see the progress and development made by the team. It simply says that the team is not stopping in creating a creative thoughts or idea that will make the project well develop and will achieve success. Looking forward to its success soon.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:38:25 PM

BQT is exchanging as well as trading platform.So it can give us big opportunity by giving the token free transaction & making trading more easir.Thats how they can gain lots more people in their project 

Yes this is a big opportunity when it comes to trading transaction. With this new generation digital currency is boosting in the present time and we need this kind of service that offers a very comfortable and convenient trading transaction. Hopefully they will continue to provide and give new innovation to the community.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:11:11 PM

Yes this is a big opportunity when it comes to trading transaction. With this new generation digital currency is boosting in the present time and we need this kind of service that offers a very comfortable and convenient trading transaction. Hopefully they will continue to provide and give new innovation to the community.
Agree,  as the new trend of trading transactions concerns this project has alot to offer. I find this project very interesting and promising at the same time. This offers will be very beneficial and to both parties involved.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:18:05 PM

Yes, this project shows many opportunities in trading industries. The good concept which makes the project more interesting and amazing is one why to attract client's and supporters. I also hope that everything will be fine and better for the common good of the community and the the project itself.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:34:45 PM

Agree,  as the new trend of trading transactions concerns this project has alot to offer. I find this project very interesting and promising at the same time. This offers will be very beneficial and to both parties involved.
Long ago it is time to transfer the system of trading to the new level as behind it the future of cryptocurrencies and not only. As well the simple currency will be trading on such platforms.

Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:43:43 PM

Long ago it is time to transfer the system of trading to the new level as behind it the future of cryptocurrencies and not only. As well the simple currency will be trading on such platforms.
It is all the better profits traders always try to gain at the same tike they had have some subsequent merits and more features in the platform like price alerts that will bring more attention for them to make a perfect transaction.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:51:18 PM

It will become a breath of fresh air for many traders who not absolutely like the current methods of trading. The platform will update all existing aspects and problems will be solved at the expense of it.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:52:04 PM

Yes, this project shows many opportunities in trading industries. The good concept which makes the project more interesting and amazing is one why to attract client's and supporters. I also hope that everything will be fine and better for the common good of the community and the the project itself.
BQT need to bring more additonal advertising functionalities to advertise about the project in various social channels that will ultimately bring more traffic dealing with diligent traders added to our platform that will hit the crypto platform with an achievement.
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 08:28:39 AM

BQT need to bring more additonal advertising functionalities to advertise about the project in various social channels that will ultimately bring more traffic dealing with diligent traders added to our platform that will hit the crypto platform with an achievement.

This must indeed have active information from social media that exists today because it is one to be recognized by everyone in the world.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:50:38 PM

This must indeed have active information from social media that exists today because it is one to be recognized by everyone in the world.
Using the influence of the different social media sites to the people can bring more opportunites into this project. Well, the good promotions concepts and ideas that the tema may come up is a good combination to this project to use the social media sites as it will boost and bring much popularity to the name of the BQT as a more known social P2P crypto exchange and hedge trading platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: