Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:29:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42700 times)
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:39:08 PM

A quite great listing for the bqt project which can boost the audience from your ico listing to the project. I hope you both can be a success project that used by anyone.
That is expected it should get listed on as many exchanges that will bring more attention of the investors and new participants so can choose BQT as their choice.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:16:43 PM

A quite great listing for the bqt project which can boost the audience from your ico listing to the project. I hope you both can be a success project that used by anyone.
Yes with new updates it makes the community to be more excited and happy because of this wonderful progress.  The listing might be just a small mile stone but it means alot for the people and the team who makes everything possible for victory.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:44:32 AM

This is great! I am sure this will become an additional factor for the Better.Quick.Transparent project to continuously made more opportunities for us and for the whole crypto currency community.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:13:16 AM

Yes with new updates it makes the community to be more excited and happy because of this wonderful progress.  The listing might be just a small mile stone but it means alot for the people and the team who makes everything possible for victory.

The team are almost there on their way to success, this continues progression will just the beginning or the stepping stone to the core plans for the team. Hopefully as they continue to endeavour in the world of cryptos they will still focus on the process of getting the best way as they can to make it into a realistic.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:42:35 AM

The team are almost there on their way to success, this continues progression will just the beginning or the stepping stone to the core plans for the team. Hopefully as they continue to endeavour in the world of cryptos they will still focus on the process of getting the best way as they can to make it into a realistic.
That could be a reward for them it is because that are nonstopable of aiming the progress in the realityand they give all the efforts for the pregression. We admit that in the start it is really difficult but as the time goes by it can be easy as it way.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:58:47 AM

a place to sell a coin will need to have a market that has been determined starting from forkdelta, etherdelta and many others ... moreover, tranding requires a lot of capital.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:05:19 PM

a place to sell a coin will need to have a market that has been determined starting from forkdelta, etherdelta and many others ... moreover, tranding requires a lot of capital.
Quite a great exchange based from another version of decentralized exchange, huh? They likely having a perfect choice on placing their platform in bitcointalk.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:09:43 PM

That could be a reward for them it is because that are nonstopable of aiming the progress in the realityand they give all the efforts for the pregression. We admit that in the start it is really difficult but as the time goes by it can be easy as it way.
Aiming a better progress should be aware because they need to take their responsibility on finding a way to make the platform better than expected.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:34:19 PM

Quite a great exchange based from another version of decentralized exchange, huh? They likely having a perfect choice on placing their platform in bitcointalk.
This is just a good start buddy. Hopefully the good work and results will continue as the project is continuously increasing the number of its investors, and supporters. If ever the situation will continue I see a positive impact and results of this project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:43:45 PM

The team working great on projects development. We just need to have patience, they are constantly putting efforts in the development of the project to make it a huge successful.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:29:26 PM

I have visited the BQT.io Medium site and it has good post there to read even though for now are not so many. But I hope there goes well and the community of the BQT will come grow even more.
Social sites are big ways to get earn investors & BQT has a best social site such as medium site.if they can develop the social sites, will get them lot of support
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:17:24 PM

The team working great on projects development. We just need to have patience, they are constantly putting efforts in the development of the project to make it a huge successful.

Right, we can totally see how the team works in this project. What best to do now is give them more time in doing their job, trust them to whatever action they do and lastly be patient in waiting to whatever updates they shared because it is for the goodness of the project, in order for them to be successful.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:26:16 PM

I have visited the BQT.io Medium site and it has good post there to read even though for now are not so many. But I hope there goes well and the community of the BQT will come grow even more.
Social sites are big ways to get earn investors & BQT has a best social site such as medium site.if they can develop the social sites, will get them lot of support
Agree, social sites are the best sites to advertise and promote the projects in crypto, because public are more active in this sites to socialize and they can noticed easily some good and profitable project. I heard the issue about banning the advertisements in this sites which is very sad news. Hopefully this is not true.
ghost_white7

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:37:25 PM

in my opinion, an evolutionary market is a market that has a fast and safe network, transaction costs are also cheap. because many markets make traders have many options for trading
you are very right if the project can deliver on there promises it is really going to  make them stand out.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:26:30 PM

in my opinion, an evolutionary market is a market that has a fast and safe network, transaction costs are also cheap. because many markets make traders have many options for trading
you are very right if the project can deliver on there promises it is really going to  make them stand out.
Yeah that is true. Well, I will agree to this because for me, the BQT is a very promising project and not only that,  because this has a lots of potentials and capabilities that could bring and attain what it wants to the crypto currency community. What they needs is a good promotional strategy on how tey will effectively spread the BQT information widely.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:53:23 PM

Agree, social sites are the best sites to advertise and promote the projects in crypto, because public are more active in this sites to socialize and they can noticed easily some good and profitable project. I heard the issue about banning the advertisements in this sites which is very sad news. Hopefully this is not true.
Agree with you buddy that the BQT project is in needs of promoting itself and it is very good idea that they will work with this thriugh their different social media sites since it is the most powerful tool that they can use to spread the information about this project.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:19:26 AM

Similar listings is necessary much more that it began to bring some positive effect, especially, this website is not so known as the same icobench.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:47:46 PM

Being this Better.Quick.Transparent project to be listed into something just like this is a good thing for this project to really bosst its name, to gain more popularity and to have some serious investors that will support this project to the cryptp currency community to have dwell with the different competitors uphere.
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:56:21 PM

Obviously BQT is already in the eye of crypto traders so the team should promote as well offer some sale during pre sale which will more connect the people
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:24:48 PM

Obviously BQT is already in the eye of crypto traders so the team should promote as well offer some sale during pre sale which will more connect the people
Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project. If they do make more promotion about the pre-sale then definitely they will become able to attract many investors towards the project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: