Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:59:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42699 times)
Fsi88

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:46:12 PM

It real scam. Dumbs only can believe is not. We have already a lot exchangers. It exchanger does not working. SCAM ALERT! Be careful

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:48:45 PM

It real scam. Dumbs only can believe is not. We have already a lot exchangers. It exchanger does not working. SCAM ALERT! Be careful
What do you mean by the word "exchanger"? I think nobody you here understands and especially does not trust. Provide proofs that the project dishonest.

Fsi88

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:57:44 PM

What do you mean by the word "exchanger"? I think nobody you here understands and especially does not trust. Provide proofs that the project dishonest.
lol you need to study first
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:23:52 PM

This project is interestind and quite catchy in here in this crypto communty. Well? The BQT or the Better Quick Transparent project has prepare all the information needed and placed in this thread. Furthermore, is a good thing that must be and good thing to know that this BQT has already been featured in several media and sites.
Most of the several media and sites usually charge the developer or the project for each 'feature post'. I will not recommend it but it can be tried as a strategy.

There is always a good action in every step they do. Just like in making the project popular, there are many ways to do, one is promoting through media but I think it is quite expensive to do that thing. Better the team find other ways which can have a double strategy  that both side will benefit.
You are completely right. Sometimes even absolutely insignificant trifle from community can influence very seriously process of the project and accelerate it.
So, well, you were right about there is always a good thing of promotions even if it's not worth as much as we can expect. But, we must know the risk first before taking a promotion.
Ofcourse, promotions and offers are some of the good way to get and gain the support and trust of the public specialy the investors. The only risk of promotions are the up and down of the token value. Other than that I don't see any problem regarding that issue.
Yes, exactly there won't any major problem is come due to the promotion. But promotions can help in project's growth. Due to promotion many people will come towards the platform and starting supporting it.
That is true, promotions has a big help to everyone which are eercising the nature of bitcoin and this type of prohect. Though problems are stated but it will be clear and nothing to be worry at all because peole are following the ruls in the same figure.

Promoting can help in making the project known or shall we say popular. That is why it is important to have an informative and understandable platform so that people will not find it complicated. They can totally decide directly what the project all about and how useful it is.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:33:50 PM

Scam project be careful. They just collect money and no have exchanger. Paid people write comments
Do you think your opinion here is authoritative? I think is not present. What will you tell concerning conferences where the team showed the true worth, they would begin to do it?
Yes. Because it scam lol, no have exchanger
Perhaps to this person competitors that he left negative comments here also paid. I heard about such practice and it is possible we now and we observe.
Really? Why would the project do that?  I think they won't spend funds just to let anyone destroy or send negative comments,  this one negative feedback has huge impact with project credibility and integrity. So I am not convince that the project team will do that and I just dont get the point for doing such act.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:48:17 PM

The team should active here as some people are making this project a scam as their is no exchanger.So if you are updating the exchanger & will launch later then tell this information here
I also read some statements in this thread about scammed allert. This interpretation might be the outcome of unactive reply to the supporters and investors. Hopefully this will be fix as soon as possible before any issues will come out.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:42:12 AM

The team should active here as some people are making this project a scam as their is no exchanger.So if you are updating the exchanger & will launch later then tell this information here
I also read some statements in this thread about scammed allert. This interpretation might be the outcome of unactive reply to the supporters and investors. Hopefully this will be fix as soon as possible before any issues will come out.
I'm not really know about this somehow, they do not need unactive reply from the developer because that thing wont keep people saying unpredictable thing.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:50:29 PM

He might be from another people who have teamed himself in the exchange. That's why he saying that the exchange does not work, you gotta be careful on trusting people say.
username251

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 05:11:01 PM

Week: 6 (10/10-16/10)
Bitcointalk Name: username251
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2271506
Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/RIFATISLAM74328
Retweet Link #1: https://twitter.com/bqt_ico/status/1043271797645430784?s=19
Retweet Link #2: https://twitter.com/bqt_ico/status/1043918894824448000?s=19
Retweet Link #3: https://twitter.com/bqt_ico/status/1044136230563328000?s=19
Retweet Link #4: https://twitter.com/bqt_ico/status/1046919268078690304?s=19
Retweet Link #5: https://twitter.com/bqt_ico/status/1049180082735075328?s=19
Custom Tweet #1: https://twitter.com/RIFATISLAM74328/status/1052243148670267392?s=19
Custom Tweet #2: https://twitter.com/RIFATISLAM74328/status/1052242852770541568?s=19
ETH Address
0x16370DF1f7E0C64013900693eB55313CAb1930A9

Week:6 (10/10-16/10)
Bitcointalk Name: username251
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2271506
Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/rifat743
Share Link #1: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=187603095467139&id=100026523491891
Share Link #2: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=187603058800476&id=100026523491891
Share Link #3: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=187602998800482&id=100026523491891
Share Link #4: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=187602965467152&id=100026523491891
Share Link #5: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=187602942133821&id=100026523491891
Custom Post #1: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=187602795467169&id=100026523491891
Custom Post #2: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=187602358800546&id=100026523491891
ETH Address
0x16370DF1f7E0C64013900693eB55313CAb1930A9

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:22:03 PM

Just very probably on the fact that these throws arrive from competitors as their project does not move ahead as successfully as BQT.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:04:32 PM

This project is interestind and quite catchy in here in this crypto communty. Well? The BQT or the Better Quick Transparent project has prepare all the information needed and placed in this thread. Furthermore, is a good thing that must be and good thing to know that this BQT has already been featured in several media and sites.
Most of the several media and sites usually charge the developer or the project for each 'feature post'. I will not recommend it but it can be tried as a strategy.

There is always a good action in every step they do. Just like in making the project popular, there are many ways to do, one is promoting through media but I think it is quite expensive to do that thing. Better the team find other ways which can have a double strategy  that both side will benefit.
You are completely right. Sometimes even absolutely insignificant trifle from community can influence very seriously process of the project and accelerate it.
So, well, you were right about there is always a good thing of promotions even if it's not worth as much as we can expect. But, we must know the risk first before taking a promotion.
Ofcourse, promotions and offers are some of the good way to get and gain the support and trust of the public specialy the investors. The only risk of promotions are the up and down of the token value. Other than that I don't see any problem regarding that issue.
Yes, exactly there won't any major problem is come due to the promotion. But promotions can help in project's growth. Due to promotion many people will come towards the platform and starting supporting it.
That is true, promotions has a big help to everyone which are eercising the nature of bitcoin and this type of prohect. Though problems are stated but it will be clear and nothing to be worry at all because peole are following the ruls in the same figure.

Promoting can help in making the project known or shall we say popular. That is why it is important to have an informative and understandable platform so that people will not find it complicated. They can totally decide directly what the project all about and how useful it is.
Yes, promotions can help the team to spread the awareness of the project. Due to promotion, people will easily understand about the project.

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:23:10 PM

Yes, promotions can help the team to spread the awareness of the project. Due to promotion, people will easily understand about the project.
That could be considered as a strategy in gaining more and more investors to come all along. I guess it is necessary for them to consider what is the investors needs for the project to improve so well. It could be easy to look forward but it needs and effort too.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:06:57 PM

The team  should assign someone who can help to give the correct information about the project. Some people here are asking alot about the exchange and this concern must be given a full support and attention. The team must be active as much as possible.  

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:48:15 PM

Describe the problem because I do not understand why you without the bases try to prove that the project dishonest. I did not meet anything suspicious here.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:24:49 PM

I'm not really know about this somehow, they do not need unactive reply from the developer because that thing wont keep people saying unpredictable thing.
Although some of our mates, might looking for positive out come in crypto market. We can't please and give each and everyone the answers but you can keep them updated about project prosecc.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:28:31 PM

Describe the problem because I do not understand why you without the bases try to prove that the project dishonest. I did not meet anything suspicious here.
Having public criticism is goof if the team well gonna entertain and convert those criticism to positive and outlook for the project. They can do whatever updates and progress so they wont let the the public down.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:37:47 PM

The team  should assign someone who can help to give the correct information about the project. Some people here are asking alot about the exchange and this concern must be given a full support and attention. The team must be active as much as possible.  

Yes right, we all know that the team is very busy handling and doing their job. To succeed is one  of their goals, in order the team can manage everything most especially those queries that they received or heard. They must assign a member who is knowledgeable and knows everything because facts is very important. They should find ways to make it easier and useful.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:49:29 PM

Yes right, we all know that the team is very busy handling and doing their job. To succeed is one  of their goals, in order the team can manage everything most especially those queries that they received or heard. They must assign a member who is knowledgeable and knows everything because facts is very important. They should find ways to make it easier and useful.
The project team working behind the the BQT should make a faster action toward this issue as this project may bring a huge negative impact for the project. People that may turn to engage may confuse as well as the other people, users, supporters and most especially investors
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:36:35 AM

The project team working behind the the BQT should make a faster action toward this issue as this project may bring a huge negative impact for the project. People that may turn to engage may confuse as well as the other people, users, supporters and most especially investors
I'm pretty sure for the people who work for BQT, they would be given so much money because of their hard work especially their advisors and their strategy planner.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:09:02 PM

They have absolutely improved their technology and now they have been reached the latest stage of their ICO. I would like to know what improvement they have made.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: