Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:20:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42696 times)
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:06:20 PM

I also visit some of the social media channels of the BQT and I found it active as they give on informations and updates there regarding the BQT. Well, I will stay tuned to this project as I was looking forward to further improvements and success of this project.
Yes, every social media from the BQT project always give and publish a new update from the developer to the publisher. That's why I really like how they can maintaining the update.
To publish a project to the media is just easy way to gather more investors to invest in particular project. BQT is going through a process that conduct an advertisement and create more strategies just to rank and achieve the goal of success through hardwork.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:06:35 PM

BQT project has been added to blockchain BASE.INFO

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COIN PRICES                          ICOs                                  News

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this will be a Revolutionary change to the Bqt project because this will lend them a good rating point & it will be for crowdsale as well.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:18:22 PM

I also visit some of the social media channels of the BQT and I found it active as they give on informations and updates there regarding the BQT. Well, I will stay tuned to this project as I was looking forward to further improvements and success of this project.
Yes, every social media from the BQT project always give and publish a new update from the developer to the publisher. That's why I really like how they can maintaining the update.
To publish a project to the media is just easy way to gather more investors to invest in particular project. BQT is going through a process that conduct an advertisement and create more strategies just to rank and achieve the goal of success through hardwork.
As we seek prior response that allows me a strong trust and communication to choose BQT as our choice moreover there should be more advertising that will bring huge attention from various people.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:01:57 PM

As we seek prior response that allows me a strong trust and communication to choose BQT as our choice moreover there should be more advertising that will bring huge attention from various people.

Good communication and advertisement should go together in order to succeed. This would help to understand both side, and make the number of investors increase. The team should not also stop in thinking for a strategy that will help the project more develop. With those action, I am confident that they will achieve success.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:11:37 PM

Good communication and advertisement should go together in order to succeed. This would help to understand both side, and make the number of investors increase. The team should not also stop in thinking for a strategy that will help the project more develop. With those action, I am confident that they will achieve success.
When all the planned activities as per the road map and as adhered through the official whitepapers they required to proceed with all the activities successfully that will satisfy the clients and also enables to gain global attention.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:43:07 PM

If that so, possibly many imdividual likes BQT because ot keeps in touch with the people who wanted some updtes as well. The developers performance is the beat of all if they really hit what they aim for. Informations is really important even in a small bit.

The project will depends on the development of the project, and if they are going to give such information as much as they can then they will going to have more investors. BQT is an interesting project that would catch the attention of the community. If the team will manage this very well, for sure it will havea bright future.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:18:26 AM

If that so, possibly many imdividual likes BQT because ot keeps in touch with the people who wanted some updtes as well. The developers performance is the beat of all if they really hit what they aim for. Informations is really important even in a small bit.

The project will depends on the development of the project, and if they are going to give such information as much as they can then they will going to have more investors. BQT is an interesting project that would catch the attention of the community. If the team will manage this very well, for sure it will havea bright future.

That is true. The numbers of the investors that keep goig to the BQT is only depending on the team on how they will keep on making promotions and providing the necessary informations, updates and announcements that will bring interest and catch the crowds attention towards the project.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:48:03 AM

That is true. The numbers of the investors that keep goig to the BQT is only depending on the team on how they will keep on making promotions and providing the necessary informations, updates and announcements that will bring interest and catch the crowds attention towards the project.
Itz not just a start and ignoring but they are holding responsibility immediately on every request and sharing the answers by understanding the participants questions that is building more trust and gaining more investments.
tannerchum

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:27:02 PM

Itz not just a start and ignoring but they are holding responsibility immediately on every request and sharing the answers by understanding the participants questions that is building more trust and gaining more investments.
Responsibility needs an attention to seek for. This type of project needs to understand and let the team give the flow of it so that we will be able to understand what type of investment that we are really capable or indulging it. If we are talking about trust that would always and everyday implememted.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:27:14 PM

Precisely,  they are absolutely depending on how the team manage the project and how they can bring the project to the top. Of course the trails are there but a good and positive team can create a good and progressive community. Updates and some marketing stuff will help the project more stable.
Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:45:21 PM

Actually this is were they need to start.  They need to gain and attract number of public  trust before anything else. After gaining all the trust and interest ans established a good rapor they can now start the process of developing and achieving the project goals.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:25:29 PM

Right, that is why it very important to have always an effort in doing everything. People are just observing how the team works on their job and how they handle every situation they encounter. They should not stop also in giving the exact information because it is very important to have in order to avoid queries.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
soenaderecho10

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:32:15 PM

Exactly, if the team are creating some promotional ideas that would surely attract lots of individuals then they will gain more investors. The people are most likely want to have a project that are having a good approach and appealing concept that will give them a chance to become successful.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:15:58 AM

The project has good platform integrated with nice concepts and idea within it but for now, no new announcements has been booming within it, but I will stay to this project to get more upcoming updates by the team regaeding the development of the BQT.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:23:00 AM

The project has good platform integrated with nice concepts and idea within it but for now, no new announcements has been booming within it, but I will stay to this project to get more upcoming updates by the team regaeding the development of the BQT.
Well, yes. I can mostly say that this project is definitely a good one, a truly perfect project with an integrated new blockchain model and hedge trading platform will make this platform unique.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:25:24 AM

An information is a key to gain more investors because information is pretty damn useful in the cryptocurrency universe to make a great impact in the whole project.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:20:07 PM

As far as I have recognized the developer during this time, I can tell with confidence that on trifles he doesn't disturb community, and discloses only really important news.
tannerchum

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:48:01 PM

As far as I have recognized the developer during this time, I can tell with confidence that on trifles he doesn't disturb community, and discloses only really important news.
That is a great idea if you will do that. The development of this project is still in the process it gives the right thing. The BQT peojecr developed what is the right for us. If no one will disturb, well it will comply everything and sitting relax witb a smile.

farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:19:31 PM

I think the team already working on how to improve the project more & more to get partner during ICO who can help them to be ranked up.So we wait for the confirmation
soenaderecho10

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:38:12 PM

Exactly, the project was being created associated with the presence of this effective team that continuously make improvements in the future. Although they do not provide any information containing the status of the project but we can ask anything through their telegram channel.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: