Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:29:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What exchange do you use to trade Futures?  (Read 455 times)
yodomaster

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:13:39 AM

May I know what exchanges are offering trading on Futures?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChaChaiTL

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:08:18 AM

I would choose to invest bitcoin and would choose to trade bitcoin because I think it is good coin in the market and it will give me profit but I will wait for it to get the best profit.
coinhunt

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:39:26 AM

Honestly, I don't trade futures, never even tried. I'm trading cryptos on CEX and that's quite enough for me at the moment. But I know they also provide a margin trading option ( https://cex.io/margin-trading ). Check it, if you're interested.
Meenakshi Kanagasabai

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:43:09 PM

Prandex is the future trading cryptocurrency platform. It is the india’s first international cryptocurrency exchange.  They have 50 major coins/tokens and more than 100 trading pairs already listed on their exchange in BTC, ETH and USDT markets and they support 15 languages.

https://www.prandex.com/
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:22:37 AM

I think the top 10 exchangers will survive in the future because of their potential for survival in the future and one that I am using and leading exchanger today is the binance.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:27:03 AM

I prefer with bitmex because in bitmex, you can make a future trading and you don't have to close your trading for a long time and of course, if you are in a good position, your profit will always come to you. but you need to know when you need to close your future trading and you can make another future trading for the coins movements and you can make another profit too.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:45:09 AM

Some important thing to chooce exchange to trade Futures is they have high trading volume and available many optional of leverage. I have seen some exchange offer by minimum 10 x leverage and this is too big and high risk for beginner in margin trading. I think Bitmex is one of the best exchange for Futures trading because has very high trading volume and they offer leverage start from 1 x.

richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:44:25 AM

Personally i will trade crypto with margin when on bearish market only , because this kind of trading is more risk than spot trading. I was try to learn trading on the Bitmex exchange but look complicated and not familiar for me, and i think when bear market is more easy to trade crypto on the MT4 platform.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:00:47 AM

It depends on what coins i wanna trade. If i have ICO tokens, i'll sell them on the exchanges where the manager team list. With BTC and ETH i'll trade on big exchanges for safe.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:50:58 AM

I´m starting with Futures Trading, just training with some videos, tutorials, articles... It seems to be interesting and could lead big profits. Grin

What exchange would you recommend to start?

I heard about Bitmex, BBOD and CryptoFacilities, but not sure what are the differences between them.

Any help would be useful.

Thanks!
Personally that I did not dare to trade on an exchange that was still untrusted, it was because some time ago we had heard that there was an exchange that ran away all the coins of its users. That is a serious thing because it will affect our future. For me, exchanges like Bittrex and binance are the most appropriate choice. Both have a good reputation because they have a good track record and have the best security system. It doesn't matter if an exchange applies a high fee because for me convenience is a top priority.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:57:14 AM

I´m starting with Futures Trading, just training with some videos, tutorials, articles... It seems to be interesting and could lead big profits. Grin

I heard about Bitmex, BBOD and CryptoFacilities, but not sure what are the differences between them.

Thanks!

Actualy there so many trading exchanges thats the group recomend you being a beginner of this trade,but the difference are so many,the price value and the processing fee everytime you make a trade are different and the accomodation of every exchanges to the traders who make a transaction,so therefore this are all differences thats you want to find before you choose the best suitable trading site in order to gain a good profit as a newbie traders.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:58:18 AM

we can trade it all and get a big profit by trading or exchanging good, and I think the exchange that you use is right.
Crypto_Spike_Factor

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:09:14 PM

Start your futures investment in Binance for a safer and lower trading fees. Not to mention that Binance only list quality and standardize token.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:39:29 PM

Thanks!
I'm trying to use the top ones because I'm not trading everyday but when I do I am trying to find out which exchange is having the best trading amount from those who are training the particular token of mine.
I also want to feel secured every time I trade, and I choose to trade with the top exchanges mostly in Binance. Smiley
I don't want my future to be ruined simply because of the exchange, so I have to make sure my money is in the right place. We should also take care on choosing exchange because not all exchange is good. Try to use Binance which is more good for me I think. 
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:54:09 PM

I do not trade futures at all but apparently everyone around here uses bitmex. They came out with one thing different than all other exchanges and they became the most successful exchange in that expect and all of a sudden its either binance for regular trading or bitmex for future trading. Having a gist that is different than other exchanges put them way above everyone else, I respect them for it.

There are several others and future cmeo and all that but the easiest and probably the most anonymous way of doing it is bitmex and probably the most known for it as well. There are several others but somehow bitmex got itself heard a lot more.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:01:17 AM

I dont like to trade crypto with margin because seem too risky, i been try this kind of trading by use small amount but iam not lucky, my balance was liquidated. I was try to trade futures in Bitmex and in Finbitex.com. Both platform is good for trade futures, because they offer also option of low leverage.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:17:01 AM

Since Bitmex become the popular platform trading for futures contract,  so there are others same platform launch on the market,  some of them is finbitex, bitseven,  cryptofacilities.  And also many broker offer crypto pair in the Meta Trader platform so now its easy to trade crypto with margin.

sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:46:46 AM

Chooce exchange that offer low leverage from 1x  so we can make  the risk lower. There are alot of exchange that offer minimum 10x leverage and this is too risky for beginner trader. So far Bitmex is good platform for margin trading.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:58:26 AM

For leverage trading i used metatrader platform, because in this platform also available others asset to trade,  not only crypto asset but also forex and stocks. I has been use FX open broker that offer 3x leverage for crypto trading.

wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:32:20 AM

I dont find any trading futures trading platform that provide deposit by stable coin, so if there are platform provide it so i will choose it. And i prefer to choose futures platform if they provide leverage level start from 1x , and currently only Bitmex and Gate.io that provide leverage from 1x. I want to have 1x leverage because i want to start first with lower risk.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: