Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:52:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EMP - A New Media Ecological Blockchain for Unbundling BAADD Media  (Read 63016 times)
Wattlexp

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:27:13 PM

Can someone tell me more about EMP assets and their role inside an ecosystem?
There are 3 kinds of assets: EVE, ADD (ADvertisement& DATA), EXP.
I have read that EVE the main one
member33

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:28:24 PM

Yea, it is the basic coin with high liquidity, can be traded on exchanges, converted to EMP combined with the ADD coin at a certain rate.
Wattlexp

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:29:35 PM

Yea, it is the basic coin with high liquidity, can be traded on exchanges, converted to EMP combined with the ADD coin at a certain rate.
How does it function in EMP system?
member33

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:32:09 PM

Here is the simple scheme
https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/9/3/7ee7dcfd89fa8baa016c6fe3c2fb4ac8-full.png
Wattlexp

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:33:49 PM

https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/9/3/7ee7dcfd89fa8baa016c6fe3c2fb4ac8-full.png
I see, ad what about 2 other assets?
member33

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:35:19 PM

ADD coin is a coin with high liquidity and rewarded based on the level of contribution for advertisement, can be traded on exchanges and can be exchanged for advertisement value and has a price rigidity in the upward/downward direction.
member33

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:36:39 PM

ADD coin is a coin with high liquidity and rewarded based on the level of contribution for advertisement, can be traded on exchanges and can be exchanged for advertisement value and has a price rigidity in the upward/downward direction.
https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/9/3/8c9e759a55463ee0e4b7e0f6dc9b713a-full.png
Wattlexp

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:38:07 PM

https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/9/3/8c9e759a55463ee0e4b7e0f6dc9b713a-full.png
For what was EXP coin created?
member33

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:39:23 PM

For what was EXP coin created?
It is an assets that can not be traded. A kind of share that allows more activities and voting rights
C00l987

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:41:25 PM

What was the main reason to create EMP?
aquacharls

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:43:12 PM

Large portal and SNS media are not compensated properly for users who are true owners of information.
filimonov33

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:44:43 PM

Large portal and SNS media are not compensated properly for users who are true owners of information.
although they generate tremendous revenue from the contents created by users and personal information.
aquacharls

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:03:38 PM

although they generate tremendous revenue from the contents created by users and personal information.
EMP is a fair ecosystem in which content producers, users, advertisers, developers and service operators all receive fair rewards depending on activity values.
C00l987

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:04:59 PM

EMP is a fair ecosystem in which content producers, users, advertisers, developers and service operators all receive fair rewards depending on activity values.
How can I get a reward?
aquacharls

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:06:08 PM

How can I get a reward?
You can be rewarded with EVE or ADD coins when creating, commenting, recommending, sharing (contributing to advertising), and even if ‘my data’ is used statistically.
C00l987

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:07:44 PM

How can I get a reward?
You can be rewarded with EVE or ADD coins when creating, commenting, recommending, sharing (contributing to advertising), and even if ‘my data’ is used statistically.
how else can I make a profit?
filimonov33

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:09:04 PM

How can I get a reward?
Participation in the bounty program will also bring you a profit.
C00l987

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:10:27 PM

How can I get a reward?
Tell me more about it!
filimonov33

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:12:12 PM

How can I get a reward?
Tell me more about it!
Bounty program can be categorized into 3 kinds. First, there is a program that rewards people who provide ICO review, information, etc. through social media, forum, etc. during ICO period.
C00l987

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:16:28 PM

How can I get a reward?
Tell me more about it!
Bounty program can be categorized into 3 kinds. First, there is a program that rewards people who provide ICO review, information, etc. through social media, forum, etc. during ICO period.
I think I’ll try it) what else?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: