Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:48:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EMP - A New Media Ecological Blockchain for Unbundling BAADD Media  (Read 63001 times)
Calisto34

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:15:25 PM

EMP aims an ecosystem that compensate equally and fairly all players who participate in, such as advertisers, users, service administrators , contents producers, and developers is realized.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bertramSky

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:18:05 PM

EMP aims an ecosystem that compensate equally and fairly all players who participate in, such as advertisers, users, service administrators , contents producers, and developers is realized.
The conventional huge web portals and SNS media have been creating a huge sum of profit out of both user’s content and personal information. However, owners of data were not compensated for their contributions so far. EMP is a media blockchain platform that compensates all the participants.
Calisto34

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:20:02 PM

The conventional huge web portals and SNS media have been creating a huge sum of profit out of both user’s content and personal information. However, owners of data were not compensated for their contributions so far. EMP is a media blockchain platform that compensates all the participants.
Press, author, influencer, blogger, etc will be rewarded for producing contents.
panjiheriawan

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:21:18 PM

This project includes an perfect team, an excellent product, an good idea, a great start!
I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this world! I propose to take part in ico!
Be part of a good project is a pride that can not be phrased, happy to do something for this project, and will be successful always,
because it is supported by a good team and will develop.
Hasten to create your future.
Calisto34

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:27:29 PM

Press, author, influencer, blogger, etc will be rewarded for producing contents.
And that is cool, cause reward for producing content actualizes higher profits, motivates people to produce better content, and maintains the community more firmly by making the people think of fame and influence important
Also, it allows people to focus on producing high quality content through additional support etc.
bertramSky

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:29:02 PM

And that is cool, cause reward for producing content actualizes higher profits, motivates people to produce better content, and maintains the community more firmly by making the people think of fame and influence important
Also, it allows people to focus on producing high quality content through additional support etc.
At the same time, consumers use their influence on authors and receives reward by showing their opinions.
Calisto34

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:30:09 PM

At the same time, consumers use their influence on authors and receives reward by showing their opinions.
Also, they receive additional reward through the distribution of content.
bertramSky

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:33:55 PM

Through this, consumers promote the distribution of good quality content within the community and obtain an opportunity for consuming content with better quality.
Calisto34

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:35:14 PM

Through this, consumers promote the distribution of good quality content within the community and obtain an opportunity for consuming content with better quality.
We shouldn’t forget about advertisers. They can expose the advertisement, which is above board and has a low fee, to the right target directly without the intervention of 3rd party.
bertramSky

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:37:20 PM

We shouldn’t forget about advertisers. They can expose the advertisement, which is above board and has a low fee, to the right target directly without the intervention of 3rd party.
The Idea is very good and unusual. The WP is clear and project is well-planned!
Coolman258

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:39:42 PM

What is the price of EVE?
nikolayenko

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:41:12 PM

What is the price of EVE?
- Token name: Every Media Coin
 - Sign: EVE
 - Type: ERC20
 - Price: 1 ETH = 1,087 EVE
 - Minimum target collection: 106146 ETH
 - Donation method: ETH
 - Total issued tokens: 1,000,000,000 EVE
Dravenfact

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:43:16 PM

Hello! Tell me please, where can I get information about each member of your team. Unfortunately I did not find the confirmation of the information mentioned on the official website of the project.
nikolayenko

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:44:40 PM

Hello! Tell me please, where can I get information about each member of your team. Unfortunately I did not find the confirmation of the information mentioned on the official website of the project.
hi, we can provide you with this information!) To create EMP ecosystem, various strategic partners and advisers participate in the project.
Dravenfact

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:46:05 PM

hi, we can provide you with this information!) To create EMP ecosystem, various strategic partners and advisers participate in the project.
At first glance, the project looks like scam, because no member of the team can find Google, social networks registered last month(
nikolayenko

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:48:01 PM

At first glance, the project looks like scam, because no member of the team can find Google, social networks registered last month(
There’s nothing to worry about! Introduce you Jae Hyun Lee. He was a development team leader in online advertising agency DIG Communication. He established and managed several IT companies such as Zen Software, SuperBee, and Pumpkinnz. He has more than 18 years of experience in software development, and business planning. He majored civil engineering and structural engineering at Seoul National University of Science and Technology.
Dravenfact

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:49:31 PM

There’s nothing to worry about! Introduce you Jae Hyun Lee. He was a development team leader in online advertising agency DIG Communication. He established and managed several IT companies such as Zen Software, SuperBee, and Pumpkinnz. He has more than 18 years of experience in software development, and business planning. He majored civil engineering and structural engineering at Seoul National University of Science and Technology.
Thank you! I want to understand, or indeed the project is good, and it is worth investing in!
nikolayenko

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:51:09 PM

Thank you! I want to understand, or indeed the project is good, and it is worth investing in!
Jung In Lee a.k.a Sean Lee is a start-up planning and development and hardware platform builder. He is currently COO in Every Media blockchain Platform project. He is founder of Woomi Networks, Castlt co., KCH co. He is a management expert who has plentiful experiences.
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:52:48 PM

Jung In Lee a.k.a Sean Lee is a start-up planning and development and hardware platform builder. He is currently COO in Every Media blockchain Platform project. He is founder of Woomi Networks, Castlt co., KCH co. He is a management expert who has plentiful experiences.
Wan Kyu Lee worked in Samsung Securities and Dongseo Securities. He, who is core-banking and non-core banking system experts, was attracted to the blockchain technology so that joined the project. He participated in the development of custom-built engineer at Bithumb, the largest cryptocurrency exchange market in Korea. He is a developer with extensive network and experiences.
nikolayenko

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:54:26 PM

Wan Kyu Lee worked in Samsung Securities and Dongseo Securities. He, who is core-banking and non-core banking system experts, was attracted to the blockchain technology so that joined the project. He participated in the development of custom-built engineer at Bithumb, the largest cryptocurrency exchange market in Korea. He is a developer with extensive network and experiences.
Jong Tae Lee was the head and the minister of economy of the Seoul branch office, and the vice president of Kookje Daily News which is the representative Newspaper in Busan, South Korea. He is a journalist and had experience in interaction with government authorities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: