Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:57:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EMP - A New Media Ecological Blockchain for Unbundling BAADD Media  (Read 63017 times)
Dravenfact

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:56:54 PM

Hello! Tell me please, where can I get information about each member of your team. Unfortunately I did not find the confirmation of the information mentioned on the official website of the project.
hi, we can provide you with this information!) To create EMP ecosystem, various strategic partners and advisers participate in the project.
At first glance, the project looks like scam, because no member of the team can find Google, social networks registered last month(
There’s nothing to worry about! Introduce you Jae Hyun Lee. He was a development team leader in online advertising agency DIG Communication. He established and managed several IT companies such as Zen Software, SuperBee, and Pumpkinnz. He has more than 18 years of experience in software development, and business planning. He majored civil engineering and structural engineering at Seoul National University of Science and Technology.
Thank you! I want to understand, or indeed the project is good, and it is worth investing in!
Jung In Lee a.k.a Sean Lee is a start-up planning and development and hardware platform builder. He is currently COO in Every Media blockchain Platform project. He is founder of Woomi Networks, Castlt co., KCH co. He is a management expert who has plentiful experiences.
Wan Kyu Lee worked in Samsung Securities and Dongseo Securities. He, who is core-banking and non-core banking system experts, was attracted to the blockchain technology so that joined the project. He participated in the development of custom-built engineer at Bithumb, the largest cryptocurrency exchange market in Korea. He is a developer with extensive network and experiences.
Jong Tae Lee was the head and the minister of economy of the Seoul branch office, and the vice president of Kookje Daily News which is the representative Newspaper in Busan, South Korea. He is a journalist and had experience in interaction with government authorities.
Oh, such a talented team)
nikolayenko

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:58:15 PM

Hello! Tell me please, where can I get information about each member of your team. Unfortunately I did not find the confirmation of the information mentioned on the official website of the project.
hi, we can provide you with this information!) To create EMP ecosystem, various strategic partners and advisers participate in the project.
At first glance, the project looks like scam, because no member of the team can find Google, social networks registered last month(
There’s nothing to worry about! Introduce you Jae Hyun Lee. He was a development team leader in online advertising agency DIG Communication. He established and managed several IT companies such as Zen Software, SuperBee, and Pumpkinnz. He has more than 18 years of experience in software development, and business planning. He majored civil engineering and structural engineering at Seoul National University of Science and Technology.
Thank you! I want to understand, or indeed the project is good, and it is worth investing in!
Jung In Lee a.k.a Sean Lee is a start-up planning and development and hardware platform builder. He is currently COO in Every Media blockchain Platform project. He is founder of Woomi Networks, Castlt co., KCH co. He is a management expert who has plentiful experiences.
Wan Kyu Lee worked in Samsung Securities and Dongseo Securities. He, who is core-banking and non-core banking system experts, was attracted to the blockchain technology so that joined the project. He participated in the development of custom-built engineer at Bithumb, the largest cryptocurrency exchange market in Korea. He is a developer with extensive network and experiences.
Jong Tae Lee was the head and the minister of economy of the Seoul branch office, and the vice president of Kookje Daily News which is the representative Newspaper in Busan, South Korea. He is a journalist and had experience in interaction with government authorities.
Byung Chul Joo served as an editorial writer, the minister of economy, and a director at the Seoul Shinmum, one of the top 10 daily newspapers in South Korea. He is a professional journalist with rich experience.
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:59:37 PM

Byung Chul Joo served as an editorial writer, the minister of economy, and a director at the Seoul Shinmum, one of the top 10 daily newspapers in South Korea. He is a professional journalist with rich experience.
One more key person is Jik Han Jung is the founder and CEO of SubDream Studios which is the company providing VR game services in the Silicon Valley, US. He served as a CEO at COLOPL NI, Kabam, and Gala Net, Inc. He graduated Yonsei University.
Dravenfact

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:01:08 PM

One more key person is Jik Han Jung is the founder and CEO of SubDream Studios which is the company providing VR game services in the Silicon Valley, US. He served as a CEO at COLOPL NI, Kabam, and Gala Net, Inc. He graduated Yonsei University.
Thanks for this inf.)
White_Storm

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:03:22 PM

Who can tell me about EVE, ADD and EXP?)
White_Storm

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:06:00 PM

EVE is the fundamental coin. ADD is used for the value exchange of advertisement and data. EXP is needed to move the ecosystem smoothly.
Thanks, but I wish to know more details.
aquacharls

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:07:09 PM

EVE is the fundamental coin. ADD is used for the value exchange of advertisement and data. EXP is needed to move the ecosystem smoothly.
EVE coin is a basic coin that is traded within the platform and is a liquid asset that can be bought or sold at a coin exchange market.
White_Storm

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:08:42 PM

EVE coin is a basic coin that is traded within the platform and is a liquid asset that can be bought or sold at a coin exchange market.
Can it be send to others through the wallet’s address?
aquacharls

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:09:56 PM

Sure, It is free to send EVE to others through the wallet’s address which is provided by the platform. EVE can be combined with ADD coins by a fixed ratio (1:1) and can be changed into EXP.
White_Storm

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:11:03 PM

Sure, It is free to send EVE to others through the wallet’s address which is provided by the platform. EVE can be combined with ADD coins by a fixed ratio (1:1) and can be changed into EXP.
What about ADD?
aquacharls

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:12:10 PM

What about ADD?
ADD coin is a reward that can be received mainly based on the level of contribution for the advertisement, and it has a high liquidity just like the EVE coin. Thus, it can be bought or sold at the stock market.
White_Storm

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:15:40 PM

What about ADD?
ADD coin is a reward that can be received mainly based on the level of contribution for the advertisement, and it has a high liquidity just like the EVE coin. Thus, it can be bought or sold at the stock market.
Is it stable?
aquacharls

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:17:02 PM

What about ADD?
Is it stable?
Especially, since ADD coin can be exchanged for the advertisement value, it has characteristic of downward inelasticity which stays at KRW 100. However, it also has upward inelasticity since it can be paid as the advertisement fee for the amount of value fixed by the platform.
White_Storm

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:18:17 PM

What about ADD?
Is it stable?
Especially, since ADD coin can be exchanged for the advertisement value, it has characteristic of downward inelasticity which stays at KRW 100. However, it also has upward inelasticity since it can be paid as the advertisement fee for the amount of value fixed by the platform.
How about fees for transactions?
aquacharls

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:19:44 PM

What about ADD?
Is it stable?
When it is wired to another person through the address of the wallet which is provided from the platform, no transaction fee is charged.
White_Storm

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:21:07 PM

What about ADD?
Is it stable?
When it is wired to another person through the address of the wallet which is provided from the platform, no transaction fee is charged.
And EXP, as I have understood, it is a combination of EVE and ADD.
aquacharls

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:23:24 PM

What about ADD?
Is it stable?
And EXP, as I have understood, it is a combination of EVE and ADD.
You are right! EXP is not an asset that can be dealt, but it is a network asset that has many functions in the ecosystem. It is used for a fuel that enables one to carry out more activities and is a type of share and, at the same time, a voting right.
AbrammFry

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:56:13 PM

EXA Media Platform is a new ecological public blockchain for unbundling BAADD media.
AbrammFry

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:00:06 PM

EXA Media Platform is a new ecological public blockchain for unbundling BAADD media.
BAADD? What is it?
BAADD stands for big, anti-competitive, addictive, and destructive to democracy technology firms.
Wattlexp

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:05:30 PM

BAADD? What is it?
BAADD stands for big, anti-competitive, addictive, and destructive to democracy technology firms.
Can you give an example to make it more clear
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: